The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

Guest E*******h S******s

I like Meg's kindness when welcoming me to the Board.

I am pleased to see Elizabeth as a new member and to see her contributions to the various threads. Welcome aboard. :)

Guest **cely***r***ne

I like Cathy

What? Do I need to say why? ugh fine..... I like Cathy's boobies!

oh! And her friendship. Yes I love that also. (Most importantly of course)

Im a little silly-fied today guys...sorry Ive been going bonkers without my internet...

I do like Angel, she is my Starr from the east coast, I'm honored to had met her here in Ottawa,she is a very sensual,loving person and a good friend :)

I love Malika's sense of humor. I think purple hair is pretty cool too, but unfortunately I have yet to meet it...

I love Samantha's contributions to the various debates we have here... invariably well worth reading!

Although I'm not so sure what i think of the fact that she's probably smarter than me... :)

I love Samantha's contributions to the various debates we have here... invariably well worth reading!

Although I'm not so sure what i think of the fact that she's probably smarter than me... :)

I like Phaedrus because of his forum contributions and the wisdom that he shows. He is also teaching me philosophy.

As for Samantha Phaedrus, I KNOW she is smarter than me, but that's OK. I love intelligent people. :)

I like the jokes that RG posts. Even (especially?) when some of the more diabolical puns make me wince :)

I like Phaedrus because of his forum contributions and the wisdom that he shows. He is also teaching me philosophy.
No... I'm spouting bullshit. I think that's different, but I'm not quite sure what the difference is... :)

I like Phaedrus' handle because it's inventive and witty. Those qualities, coupled with his genuine inventiveness and wit in the forums, are extremely attractive! (Disclosure: I'm a Platonist, most of the time.)

I've also gotta say that I just really like mrrnice2 because he's truly a nice guy in every way and he has an awesome avatar, too!

Guest E*******h S******s

I really liked Samantha's visitor message she left me as well as her friend request. I was most happy to accept!