The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like backrubman because I enjoy his posts, he is fun and funny, tells good jokes even if he targets ME in those said jokes ;) and I also like him because he won't get mad when I get EVEN !!!! heh heh

• Like 1

I like NotchJohnson because he started the Fripples thread and posts great pictures in the groups.

And because he promised me an Easter Bunny :)

• Like 1

I like Cato because of the seemingly endless supply of awesome pics he manages to come up with. I don't know how he does it...

Who the heck IS this backrubman guy? LOL He has a great name, but I shall look elsewhere for my backrub, thank you very much. :)

I think I sorta like this guy. Hey is he a fellow Maritimer? Maybe that's it?

I do know that he had a good sense of humour and is a great addition to CERB.

• Like 1

I like Mrrnice2 because he takes my jokes concerning potatoes with a grain of salt (and pepper).

potatomusuem.jpg

J'adore Emma parce'que elle est une Cape Bretoner who has become a Quebecois. She has a great sense of humour, and I know that she has great taste because we have some common friends. She is a very hot duo partner :) and she knows how to tease and flirt with a waiter if you ever get a chance to take her out to dinner. :) Vive la Emma.

Guest **cely***r***ne

I <3 Gabriella because she's funny, witty and very beautiful ;)

I like Penelope because she is a true beauty inside and out....throw in an awesome personality, a rockin sense of humor, love for music and a really nice bum ;) and that is our Pen :D

• Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time

I like Lee because he doesn't let accidents and mishaps in real life stop him from spreading fun and good feelings all over Cerb-land!

Guest W***ledi*Time

I like Amelia because her name anagrams into ""I'll Meet a Diamond".

And especially because she's given me wonderful memories - memories I'll treasure for a lifetime!

I like WIT, because he always seem to be able to word things in a logical and straightforward matter and he has courage of conviction.

I like Angela because she is super cool, intelligent, witty, helpful, funny, sexy, horny, and wants to get naked with Lee in his van that is not down by the river anymore ;)

Plus she is a classic rocker....so when Angela is too old to SP and Lee is too old to hobby....we are going to retire, get married, buy a couple scooters, I will put a wheel chair lift in my van and we will attend every rock concert and rock festival that we can :) Yeah Baby !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzbdY_rPtjw

• Like 1

I like Gena, as she is a blast to chat with and has similar tastes in music that i do.

Edited by m*s**rt
typo
  • Like 1

I adore Gabriella because I have recently discovered that she is a caring, generous, understanding, thoughtful, considerate and all-around amazing woman.

• Like 1

I like Soleil because she's honest, straightforward, and a genuine friend when you need one.

I like backrubman because he's so generous in his praise.

That was a great post, my friend, and truly appreciated. Thank you.