The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Malika cause she likes Penelope and i like Penelope. i also agree with Malika, Penelope is an amazing lover!!

I like Shymale because I agree with everything he just wrote :)

Edited by Touch

I like roamingguy because his roaming has given him many interesting and valuable things to say. Plus, he's got an air of mystery about him, which, of course, is very sexy!

I like WIT because of his many contributions for purposes of keeping us updated on issues in the news, and for his general respect for all. And, he also remembers Sam Moon and Matt Minglewood as a band. Yes, those were good days WIT. :) And he likes Samantha, so we share a common friend.

• Like 1

I like Penelope, missed inadvertently, she's a positive contributer on this board, very sexy, courageous, and loves the music game...I haven't met Penelope in person, but I've played with her

And Meg, gotta love Meg, she's one lady who makes sure I'll never forget a date with her, she texts me a month ahead of time to remind me

RG

I like both Penelope and Megforfun, otherwise known as the Avatar twins. Much like the Bobbsey twins, I imagine they get into various misadventures and solve mysteries.

Edit: Ohhh, beat to the punch by RG. Well I like him too. A connoisseur of fine music and finer ladies and a very frequent and valued contributor to the board.

I like hfxandy for keeping CERB alive and lively out here downeast.

{Additional comment: Mrrnice2 & WiT -- I danced to Sam Moon way back in 1982 -- still have the LP too.}

I like Touch because has danced to Sam Moon and Minglewood . Two of my favourites!!

I like hfxandy for keeping CERB alive and lively out here downeast.

{Additional comment: Mrrnice2 & WiT -- I danced to Sam Moon way back in 1982 -- still have the LP too.}

• Like 1

I like Touch because he enjoys playing 3 words as much as I do!!

I like genav88 because she uses some really outrageous words on 3-word-game ;)

• Like 1

I like Katherine because she is a beautiful, caring and genuine lady. She is a friend, albeit long distance but a dear friend. Someday soon we shall get naked together Katherine ;) and solve all of the world's problems in private :D

I like Touch too ! even though he skipped Katherine :) His avatar is freaky but he is a really cool cat and funny !

I like Lee Richards because he has a wry sense of humour ;)

Edited by Touch

Hmmm...last post February 23rd....poor poor Touch got blackballed for liking me ;) haha

Well I like Touch cause he is cool and very funny....and judging by his avatar...when I come to Nova Scotia I am bringing 10 fishing rods so he can jig for some Mackeral for me for lunch ;) Very handy having 40 fingers and 10 thumbs I would imagine in many ways !

I like Lee Richards because he loves all the ladies and all the guys want to be him!

I like Angela's fondness for slurpies! :p

I also like that she took notice that I haven't been around here much lately and sent me a nice PM as a result...it's nice to be noticed and missed :)

Guest **cely***r***ne

I like Castle, because he always knows how to cheer me up with some of the best hugs in the world! Thank you my friend!

I like Castle, because he always knows how to cheer me up with some of the best hugs in the world! Thank you my friend!

I like Penelope because I have had the supreme pleasure of meeting her and once you have you can't help but like her a lot! See is truly one of a kind. Una de las creaciones más perfectas de Dios. (One of God's most perfect creations).

I like backrubman's contributions to CERB; he may not have been here that long, but he's already established himself as someone worth reading!

I like Phaedrus because he is sharp as a tack, helpful and freakin hilarious !

Also because he is a FrumiousBandersnatch ! ( I will google that but I am sure it is a good thing ;) )

• Like 1

I like Lee for his positive contributions and sense of humour, although I'm sure at least one lady is going to punish him for the jokes he makes using their names :-)

RG

• Like 1