The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Amelia because even though we haven't met (yet), she seems like a nice and fun lady to meet. And her location up north, while our loss, is certainly Yellowknife's gain

RG :-)

I just love Meg ... Ohhh so smart, sharp, tells er like it is, fun, hilarious, witty and my my my super dupidy sexy :D Oh ya and holy fiyuck she has legs and an ass to die for !!

ps...Meg I try every single day but I can't rub those water marks off your pics ;) heh heh I will persevere and keep trying !!

I like RG because he can outfish Lee, but makes Lee think he's a better fisherman.

• Like 3

I like Julie because she is very down to earth and always a breath of fresh air here with her fun comments and sense of humor :)

Well before he thinks he is being ignored, I like Lee even though he thinks he is a better fisherman than me...at least he has a good sense of humour and a positive contributor to CERB

RG

I like Gena because she is really into the word games threads and the music threads and those are two areas that I sorely lack in. I have a great apprecaition for her interest and skills.

One of the many things I like about mrrnice2 is that he showed me photographs of his garden in full bloom last year. He grows beautiful flowers!

I like Samantha, for her insights and contributions. I always get something from what she writes. But most important, she is a friend, and one day I hope to take a flight out to BC...she is a lady I'd like to meet

RG

I like reading roaming guys posts on the forums as they are always interesting to read and insightful. I especially like the songs he comes up with on the "Another song game thread" :)

I like the fact that tokan is always positive and considerate in his responses,I also think his avatar is really cute,thanks for your contributions.

• Like 1

I like Cristy, she has started many interesting threads. She is someone I consider a honest poster. I hope to read many more posts from Cristy

RG

I like ribeye steak ... butter tarts

.. beer ... dill pickle chips

and Roaminguy

Not neccesarily in that order ;)

RG makes me chuckle every day

.. that I like. !!

I like shymale because you can make an anagram of his name to be "Ah me sly". Which makes me think that maybe this whole shy persona is a ruse and he's actually super sly.

:D

I like shymale because you can make an anagram of his name to be "Ah me sly". Which makes me think that maybe this whole shy persona is a ruse and he's actually super sly.

:D

I like hfxandy because that was a very observant anagram!

I like Sophia because of her playful personality on the forums and because she started the early morning atire thread which I found fun and informative :)