The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like NLwoodchuck because he has a great avatar and he would love to see me in my tool belt and nothing else on! Great resource for renovations too! This pic is not me, but you've got me thinking!

6593399-sexy-blonde-female-construction-worker.jpg

• Like 1

I like Meaghan because even if I dont know her she seems like a wonderful person, and someone that is there to listen when ever you need her... xxooo

• Like 1

I love Soleils byline - lay Soleil today! Very catchy and very sexy too!

Vitto beat me to it. I love Vitto's smile and positivity. Truly a beautiful and sexy woman.

• Like 1

Diving into a juicy pear/pair... now that idea can be taken so many ways, it simply must make everyone smile!

Have a great Friday one and all. Actually, wait a minute. Extended that wish for Friday to cover the entire weekend.

PatrickGC

Guest webothscore

I liked my back and forth old school candy preferences with Nicolette last night. I love memory lane stuff.

He's a relative newcomer to CERB so I don't really know him but I'll use this thread as an opportunity to welcome webothscore to the CERB community. I'm looking forward to reading more posts from him

Welcome to CERB webothscore

RG

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

Thx RG. I am enjoying many threads so I like to contribute my share.

I like webothscore because he has a cool handle and he makes positive contributions to this site. It's nice to see new "faces" who plahy well with others.

I don't know m-m very well but so far like what she contributes to the board. Also, she has super sexy and sultry eyes!

Guest webothscore

Thanks emiafish! That was a nice welcome. I have enjoyed many threads in my short time here and have contributed many posts in a short time, and it's because cerb obviously contains some very cool and caring characters.

Oooooooh... a conundrum.

Okay... I love Nicki cuz she is Nicki... and she is adorable!!!! xoxox

and WeBoth Score... Respect the man.... great start!!!

I like midnight massage because she has this sensuality in her eyes and she has shared so many wonderful posts and experiences with all off us, that i hope to have the pleasure of meeting her one day, she shows always how much she loves and enjoys her job and the company of gentkeman :-) xo

• Like 1