The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I ADORE Vitto.... she is one of the sweetest, sexiest most muy caliente chicas that ever walked the planet... and she loves bacon sandwiches... and that smile could absolutely melt anyone into a puddle of goo.

• Like 1

I love Va Va Vroommm Vitto - she gets everyone's motor running with her oh so sexy demeanor.

Vitto got me so distracted I forgot about Old Dong (I mean Dog)...

Edited by Mature Angela
  • Like 1

I like Angie because she is one sexy dame. So kind and generous. Great kisser and loves daty both receiving and giving.....An all around great friend, and in this business is very rare. xoxo

Thank you Katherine. I know that I shouldn't like someone who just liked me, but have you seen her pics? Drool.....She has such a beautiful body, awesome muscles and so very sexy.....

Check out her pics, they are so very sexy and I like that very much!

xoxo

I love meahgan because when i was feeling down she was one of the first people to approach me, and i knlw now that even tho i have never met her in peraon i have a genuine friend :-)

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

I am appreciating the advice and guidance from many members. Well done old dog. Like others, it's clear how much time you put in. And by the way, I love your animated avatars and many pics in the "I like boobies". Who can get tired of looking at those? :)

Well Miss Passion Vitto Victoria I believe you were missed....and I like ya ! You are a sexy, vibrant, fun, happy and horny contributor to Cerb (oops horny just popped in there) and you a very nice bum. I have only seen it in your pictures but if you notice me looking directly at your ass at the social....don't you worry I do that to all of the girls ;)

I like webothscore too. He is relatively new here, but is posting with some fun posts and bright posts and he made me chuckle this morning when he was rubbing it in that Ottawa had good god damn weather !

I like Lee...his sense of humour puts a smile on my face as I'm sure many other CERB members. Enjoy his contributions to the CERB community

RG

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I like RG because he has positive things to post and has good insight.

I like the MightyFinn... he is a hell of a member here, and Tweets like a madman... PLUS he actually has heard of places that I have spent weird weekends in....

Guest webothscore

I like Lee's top notch avatar. Speaking of notch, NotchJohnson's avatar makes me smile every time I see it...

Guest webothscore

I like all the 'stay up late people' on cerb. Oh wait, I spend a lot of time on this during the day too ;)

I luv Nicolette Vaughn because she's real as it gets, she's warm, beautiful, candid, honest to a fault and she makes my toes curl.

I like Angela. Not only is she a good SP, she's a good friend too. And from all reports, a darn good hostess. Oh, and her avatar is pretty good looking too

RG

I like FFT because she has cute little piggies that go Wee, Wee, Oui all the way home. That and her contributions are often clever and insightful.

I love Tess!!! We finally get to see each other this Thursday at the social!!!!!

I like Nicolette for her insightful posts, and read what she has to write. She is definitely one of the pillars of the CERB community

RG

• Like 1

I like Lee, 'cause he's a good guy with a great sense of humour, and of course his avatar is shagadellic, baby!!

• Like 2