4 hours ago, foofer said:

They literally have four ads on kijiji right now with the phone number, One even has the address and prices.

I could not for the life of me find those ads (3), but they do not use the word massage, and they misspelled milking as Miliking. So only finally doing a search of the phone number (no spaces or hyphens 4313233555 did they show. 

Not sure how full a schedule the have, or what days they work, probably going to give it a try if I'm in that end of town.

Under health & beauty, they have two paid ads running at the top.

Considering how there doesn't seem to be any customers there, it's strange that they take so long to reply. Probably busy doing radar and eating donuts. 🤔

1 hour ago, foofer said:

Under health & beauty, they have two paid ads running at the top.

Considering how there doesn't seem to be any customers there, it's strange that they take so long to reply. Probably busy doing radar and eating donuts. 🤔

Lol, I think LE would spell milking right, and make sure potential victims could find the ad by using the word "massage" instead of "m@$$@ge" 

It will be interesting to see who is actually behind it, though, and if they can make a go of it.

What we know:

They have four kijiji ads running leaving little doubt about what goes on there.

The address exists behind an already sketchy hotel.

The blinds are closed as typical for a place like this.

There are no signs.

The lights are out and there are no cars near there during their 'business hours'.

They either don't return texts, or take a very long time to respond with the massage rates that are in the ad.

They don't respond to trying to make an appointment.

One person supposedly got in a few days ago but was short on any details.

What we don't know:

If it's legit.

If it's a sting.

If it's already been shutdown by LE.

If they are time wasters collecting phone numbers.

What the pricing is like beyond the massage. (if it exists)

Which country runs it.

If it's really Sophie Trudeau just trying to make ends meet. <-- most likely scenario based on how it's run

1 hour ago, foofer said:

What we know:

They have four kijiji ads running leaving little doubt about what goes on there.

The address exists behind an already sketchy hotel.

The blinds are closed as typical for a place like this.

There are no signs.

The lights are out and there are no cars near there during their 'business hours'.

They either don't return texts, or take a very long time to respond with the massage rates that are in the ad.

They don't respond to trying to make an appointment.

One person supposedly got in a few days ago but was short on any details.

What we don't know:

If it's legit.

If it's a sting.

If it's already been shutdown by LE.

If they are time wasters collecting phone numbers.

What the pricing is like beyond the massage. (if it exists)

Which country runs it.

If it's really Sophie Trudeau just trying to make ends meet. <-- most likely scenario based on how it's run

I called the other day and they answered, sent me a text with all there rates and the address along with the time they are available 

On 11/7/2023 at 1:39 AM, tsoforlife said:

This could be 1112 Notre Dame which is a Acupuncture and Massage Clinic which maybe saw for 1st time in early part of yr. I go down Notre Dame to get to/from work most days but not always paying attention to what is on sides of the road. 
so no idea how long it’s been there or if it’s a legit place. It is a College of Massage though and seems to want male and female clients so to me seems like a legit place! But have no intel otherwise and not going to TOFTT either, my $$ are going to places I trust to leave happy! 

It is a legit place.. I tried it yesterday and a student will do the massages. 

Yes I foolishly thought the 1112 location may be what they were taking about way back. 
now I know that it’s the location behind the old Canadiana that we still don’t much about but it’s possibly a good place to try out once for the milking experience! 

Happened to be in the area for business and did a drive by...

Looks sketchy. Blankets on the windows, shitty sign etc.

Def not run at a high** standard like the Chinese places.

**(high in comparison lol)

• Thanks 1

So, any new intel on this location?  I have received some PM's that have clarified things a bit, and texts from the number listed, but haven't taken the plunge yet.

7 hours ago, rubintugger said:

So, any new intel on this location?  I have received some PM's that have clarified things a bit, and texts from the number listed, but haven't taken the plunge yet.

I went last weekend. Not my scene. Have had way better at lower end and priced locations. I will not be repeating, 

17 hours ago, bigpappa said:

I went last weekend. Not my scene. Have had way better at lower end and priced locations. I will not be repeating, 

Thank you!