The whole scene is dead.

MPs aren't advertising much. The quality is gone, being replaced with fresh off the boat and no skills, or fakes and flakes. Nobody that's a must-see.

Nobody wants to say anything here because of the DnD list, even though there hasn't been a mod around here in a year.

Meanwhile, the other site is ruled by a nazi that won't let you talk about well known MPs if they have an ad because they're 'legit'. 🙄

It's so boring out there, the last time I looked on kijiji for a massage, I ended up buying a guitar instead. 🎸

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, foofer said:

The whole scene is dead.

MPs aren't advertising much. The quality is gone, being replaced with fresh off the boat and no skills, or fakes and flakes. Nobody that's a must-see.

Nobody wants to say anything here because of the DnD list, even though there hasn't been a mod around here in a year.

Meanwhile, the other site is ruled by a nazi that won't let you talk about well known MPs if they have an ad because they're 'legit'. 🙄

It's so boring out there, the last time I looked on kijiji for a massage, I ended up buying a guitar instead. 🎸

true, people used to find gems on kijiji and used to take TOFFT but now they can’t because on this forum it mostly falls under DND list and other forum does not allow kijiji massages anymore

There’s another site for discussion?

I agree, not a lot happening and I’m thinking of closing this account, but can’t find any info to delete account. As da new guy, sorry I didn’t even last a year and I’m bored. Thanks to various people for their input, through dm.
although, I finally found a good massage provider who is legit, and is covered by insurance. And it didn’t involve kijiji. Kijiji ads seem to be stuck in a rut.

7 hours ago, foofer said:

The whole scene is dead.

The mod on the other site seems to me to be a government functionary ... they have forms for everything and rules for everything ...