Lilith • White • LL • 6244 • TOFTT

What can I say? I was skeptical she was real but not only is she real she's incredible! Not a clock watcher, warm, friendly, easy to talk to, most beautiful eyes and adorable smile, booty, body and kitty. Do not miss out, treat her well!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Interesting like to hear from someone else with more time on here..wrote a recommendation at 3.00am?

Edited by Johnboy43
Added info
  • Thanks 1

On 12/11/2023 at 2:43 AM, Fantasyvibes said:

What can I say? I was skeptical she was real but not only is she real she's incredible! Not a clock watcher, warm, friendly, easy to talk to, most beautiful eyes and adorable smile, booty, body and kitty. Do not miss out, treat her well!

interesting 

Edited by BenDover

I can confirm that I have seen Lilith, as well. She is real, her pictures are real and she is a fantastic provider. She is tiny, hot, friendly and eager to please. If she keeps coming to HRM, I would highly recommend her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Lilith is so generous and caring, she is fully naturally engaged to a point where you loose your mind and will fully surrender to her charms. I am not sure she was real…🤔

I had the great pleasure of meeting Lilith recently. WOW. So many positives it’s hard to know where to start. Personality is very sweet and friendly. Definitely makes you feel at ease. Body is fantastic. She’s petite and has this perfect, handful breasts. Upscale location. Communication was easy. She’s not around all the time, so when you see her post, don’t miss out. She charges a little more than most local ladies but is well worth it. 

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.