This has been a long time coming since I don't like posting negative things unless necessary. 

But one time this agency was filled with gems that were not to be missed but lately other than Amanda Sonia and Alycia I don't think they've had anyone that's actually good or interested in the main part of the job. 

I've had so many terrible experiences now that I just don't want to use them as my go-to anymore. 

On 12/19/2023 at 5:00 AM, Sydneymale54out said:

I'm of the same opinion. Back when Anais was there it was awesome. Tried Amy and Maria. If anyone wants to know about either of those two feel free to PM

I have seen Amy on a number of occasions, and I find her to be top notch.

• Like 1

I'm not sure that is a fair assessment, as one's experience can and will be as unique as the lady you are meeting. Also, one gent's experience may be different from the next. I have seen Amy on a number of occasions, and I find her to be attractive, professional, and fun.

I have likewise had a lovely time with Jessica, and could only wish she was in our neighbourhood more often.

I have also had a blast with Valentina.

There is an ebb and flow to the ladies with YFL, to be sure. Sometimes there are more great ladies, and sometimes not as many.

The constants about YFL are that booking is seamless, and the donation is within reason. These matter, as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pepperjack said:

The constants about YFL are that booking is seamless, and the donation is within reason. These matter, as well.

This thread was not in any way meant to disparage YFL agency or the ladies working.

I'm glad your experiences were good. As you've said it yourself, 'as one's experience can and will be as unique as the lady you are meeting', doesn't invalidate the experiences others have been having. I did have an entire year of great experiences last year. Here's to a better one next year. But this is an undeniable slump in terms of quality. 

• Like 2

On 12/31/2023 at 8:03 PM, justrandomguy said:

Here's to a better one next year. But this is an undeniable slump in terms of quality. 

You might want to try Ashley when she is around next. Absolutely a gem and enjoys every bit of it :-).

• Like 1

Ah.... Rose.... sweetest girl in the world

Exceptional beauty.... exceptional body.... exceptional skills.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, AndrewR said:

Ah.... Rose.... sweetest girl in the world

Exceptional beauty.... exceptional body.... exceptional skills.

I miss Rose too,  and Laura .... best ever experience.

My last experience with Amy was negative and will not repeat again. 

Kim will be visiting soon & not to be missed...see her every trip to NB....Stella I've seen also & lots of fun!  She will be here end of Jan

• Like 5