So this ad is fake. It is obvious from the moment you open it and see stolen pics from a camgirl named badgrljade. Someone pointed out on the Asian thread that he went to see her and ended up staying because it was a young Asian. The ad looks like one of the Asian ads, and she may well be. She says she is Latina, from Mexico. It honestly doesn't matter because she is smoking hot.

She's definitely in her twenties. Her description of her body in the ad is likely right on. She is impossibly smooth and goddamn sexy. I would recommend you check her out before she's gone. Which could be any time as she said she is here for ten days and, when I asked if that was ten more days, she said no. So who knows?

As for the service; whatever her ethnicity, it was quite similar to the myriad Asian providers we get.

• Thanks 1

Okay. So reading comprehension seems to be a real issue on here. I posted the name, the last four digits of the phone number, a description of her (including that her own description of her body is pretty accurate), said she is either Latina or Asian, so you can assume dark hair and dark eyes. Why on earth would people be blowing up my inbox with questions that are already answered? I'm not responding to these messages anymore. If you can't figure it out, then I'm sorry there's no hope for you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just visited Verna  she is Asian decent  perhaps mid to late 20s  very nice personality and she has very nice body she does speak alittle English  she doesn't do everything on her menu that is posted. I am going back for another visit before she leaves

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Barney said:

So is Verna real she looks Blonde to me

Verna looks like the pics that is in Vicky's ad

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lemmy Caution said:

Just saw her again. I asked her, in person, and she said she's from China. If you got Korean from the agent on the phone, they always say that.

I asked her last night she told me Korean 

I don't know about this specific case, but I suspect that a lot of times with these recent "Asian" ads that you won't necessarily be seeing the same lady each time if you reply to the same ad. I suspect there are multiple ads by an 'organization' representing multiple ladies, and you get who is available. Not really a business model I care to support myself. 

5 hours ago, Mikeyboy said:

I don't know about this specific case, but I suspect that a lot of times with these recent "Asian" ads that you won't necessarily be seeing the same lady each time if you reply to the same ad. I suspect there are multiple ads by an 'organization' representing multiple ladies, and you get who is available. Not really a business model I care to support myself. 

Definitely agree with this, I've seen all kinds of inconsistent feedback from different posters for these types of ads, and often from reputable people with hundreds of posts who don't have much of a reason to lie. And in this case if she is Chinese one day and Korean the next, I would say that is pretty strong evidence of what's going on here.

• Like 1

On 12/21/2023 at 8:37 PM, DaveM2 said:

Definitely agree with this, I've seen all kinds of inconsistent feedback from different posters for these types of ads, and often from reputable people with hundreds of posts who don't have much of a reason to lie. And in this case if she is Chinese one day and Korean the next, I would say that is pretty strong evidence of what's going on here.

shapeshifting ??😱

• Like 1