SP AWARD - As requested....

SP CONTRIBUTE AWARD - Not for best service but for contributing here to the forums!  

39 members have voted

1. 1. SP CONTRIBUTE AWARD - Not for best service but for contributing here to the forums!

• Catherine (Cat)
    • emmaalexandra
    • PrettyPaige22
    • JoyfulC
    • Katia
    • Pot.O.Gold
    • Erica Skye
    • None of the above.

I think we are going to do it 4 times a year for now... I set a reminder to start it every 3 months so it gives the award more value and lots of time for people to SHINE.

Here's a few quotes from Alexxxis (Pot.Of.Gold) so you know why I nominated her. Who else says this kinda stuff on here? If this doesn't make you want to visit her, what would? I know I do.

"i need a real good facial."

"I personally agree that GFE does consist of bbbj....as well as LFK/DFK & DATY"

"actually - i was aiming for slutty."

"i prefer BBBJ myself, but am willing to provide CBJ in exchange for a good spankin!"

"i have to go and get this maid outfit that some of you have been begging for"

"ps - the 10th visit is also half price, not just the first "5th", but EVERY 5th visit is 50% off!!"

"leave the $ on my dresser and take your pants off."

"let's all be clear that the type of parties that I host.....A GOOD BANG! (a gang one sounds perfect LoL)"

"...and now im HORNY"

It was very ... nostalgic for me to run across this thread...

• Like 1

id like to nominate Madison_Sparks of thunder bay.She makes it her business to welcome each and every new member sp and hobbiest to the site. great lady

-

Someone needs to start the poll for 2014.

God knows reviews speak for themselves .

I will defiantly be number 1 lol

Someone needs to start the poll for 2014.

God knows reviews speak for themselves .

I will defiantly be number 1 lol

Unfortunately there was some drama in the last Valued Members &

SP Awards in 2011 and they haven't run the Awards since then. One thing though, if they do the Awards again, a companion's recommendations nor how good a client is, is the determining factor in giving a Valued Member & SP Award, it's CERB board contributions that determine an award

Anyhow a rambling

RG

• Like 1

I nominate myself! Reviews Reviews!

sp-award.gif

A few or you asked us to make a SP-AWARD for the ladies who are part of our community here on cerb. A recognition award for the ladies who take time to participate and contribute in the forums and chat areas.

I know the choice is hard as we have a number of great ladies here who contribute all the time! So to kick this off we will need nominations... Please PM me with your nominations or post them here below. Since the vote polls only hold 10 poll options I will choose the 10 most recommended sp's each month to put up for this award. Only one award will be given out each month so be sure to get your votes and nominations in!

Requirements

1. Service provider you are nominating must be a member here on cerb
  2. Service providers can not nominate themselves
  3. This is not an award for best service (that is what the recommendations sections are for) this is a award to recognize the service providers who join in the conversations, help answer some questions and give you a little view into the other side of the business!

This poll/thread is no longer active.

Popularity contests will most of of the time cause some sort of drama.... Seem pointless to me.

Peace

MG

• Like 4

This poll/thread is no longer active.

... and I agree with Mr. Green - there's no need to invite drama!

• Like 2

However I'm sure the label on some profiles will make some new members wonder why some are "valued members" and some aren't.

It's my belief anyway that all members should be considered valued:)

• Like 4

Guest D***el B***e

You're all winners as far as I'm concerned. I'm just a little guy looking in. You all contribute to the social understanding of your profession and its acceptance within our society. Hats off to all, you're ALL valued members.

Cheers! and muahhhhhh!!!

This is an old thread. We have not had "favourite" Provider or Hobbyiests awards for a few years now because of the drama it created.

However you can still see the labels of the winners/nominees from those days gone by.

Of course it was taken far to seriously but I really enjoyed it . Really I am not expecting to come close to winners but can't we all have fun and take it as it comes ? We are all grown ups here.

Enjoy it all and each other.

Guest ATasteOfEve

I would think a nomination for an award for "best service provider" would be biased at best. I'm not surprised that people complained.