Does anyone know if any of the YFL ladies offer any way to see their face before meeting in person? Maybe some of them have an Onlyfans page or they offer some sort of paid video call option to meet quickly before booking a full date? Consider Sonia who is in town currently. I would love to see what her face looks like in advance and get a full view of her. I know many SPs hide their faces for privacy reasons (which I understand) but also everyone has different preferences and things they are looking for. Again consider Sonia. I'm sure she's beautiful but she might not be what I'm looking for exactly, I just don't know.

Thanks in advance!

You would want to contact YFL and ask then but I dont believe there are unpublished pics with faces that are able to be provided, but YFL would be the ones confirm that

• Like 1

That could work both ways  send a picture of yourself to the ladies, maybe they wont be attracted to you. Myself its not the appearance  of the lady offering the service  its the quality of the servive that they offer

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

33 minutes ago, Jaxon said:

That could work both ways  send a picture of yourself to the ladies, maybe they wont be attracted to you. Myself its not the appearance  of the lady offering the service  its the quality of the servive that they offer

While you're not wrong here the ladies are providing a service so in a similar sense a server at a restaurant could dislike a customer but still does their best to treat them kindly, with respect, and gives them a positive service/interaction. I agree the service is important but if I'm paying I also want the appearance component (although I definitely agree quality of service is higher up on my list between the two). I'm not into thick women so I wouldn't go to a SP who was a bigger woman but would find someone more petite I am physically attracted to.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, sboudr said:

You would want to contact YFL and ask then but I dont believe there are unpublished pics with faces that are able to be provided, but YFL would be the ones confirm that

I texted the number and was told there weren't photos to share. Just wasn't sure if anyone here found anything and knew about other stuff.

9 minutes ago, AdamSandler said:

While you're not wrong here the ladies are providing a service so in a similar sense a server at a restaurant could dislike a customer but still does their best to treat them kindly, with respect, and gives them a positive service/interaction. I agree the service is important but if I'm paying I also want the appearance component (although I definitely agree quality of service is higher up on my list between the two). I'm not into thick women so I wouldn't go to a SP who was a bigger woman but would find someone more petite I am physically attracted to.

I mean if you are not into thick/ BBW then i don't think Sonia would be a goof fit for you. I would save it for maya french, shes very petitie 

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, stevenwilson said:

I mean if you are not into thick/ BBW then i don't think Sonia would be a goof fit for you. I would save it for maya french, shes very petitie 

Sonia looked from her pictures like she has a really nice body with some beautiful curves. Maybe a little thicker/curvier than I would usually be interested in but 5'7" and 130 definitely isn't big (also her lips look incredible and just do something to me in her pictures). Valentina on the other hand who is coming later this month would almost definitely be a pass from me. Her pictures are still beautiful and I'm sure she's gorgeous and wonderful but for me personally she's just not what I'm interested in. 

If I had to pick a few of the ladies from the site though I'd probably say Olivia, Maya, Elise, and Stella are up among my favourites. Maya again with those absolutely incredible lips similar to Sonia.

4 hours ago, AdamSandler said:

Sonia looked from her pictures like she has a really nice body with some beautiful curves. Maybe a little thicker/curvier than I would usually be interested in but 5'7" and 130 definitely isn't big (also her lips look incredible and just do something to me in her pictures). Valentina on the other hand who is coming later this month would almost definitely be a pass from me. Her pictures are still beautiful and I'm sure she's gorgeous and wonderful but for me personally she's just not what I'm interested in. 

If I had to pick a few of the ladies from the site though I'd probably say Olivia, Maya, Elise, and Stella are up among my favourites. Maya again with those absolutely incredible lips similar to Sonia.

I see what you mean. I had a blast with Maya last time she was here. 

• Like 1

I saw her a month ago. If you are concerning about her look, I can tell you, she is the most beautiful girl in YFL(in my opinion). 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheGoodGuy said:

I saw her a month ago. If you are concerning about her look, I can tell you, she is the most beautiful girl in YFL(in my opinion). 

And body pics are accurate? She looks like she is sort of in between and I'd say she's maybe a "curvy-fit". Not petite certainly but not thick either?

3 hours ago, Yourfrenchlady said:

Hi guys, 

we might have a private section on our website very soon with some pics of the models allowing face pictures (for regulars only of course) We will let you know in the near futur!!

Regarding Sonia, if some of you saw her this week and from her April 2024 photoshoot, you can see that she is looking better than ever!  She lost weight and looking very good but still have great curves in all the right places!! And you are right, those lips are gorgeous 💋 (as of the rest of her face)!!

Have a great day!

@Yourfrenchlady it would be great if there was a way to access the private section even if you weren't a regular (maybe a fee to access or something?). Something else could be paying for photos or even some sort of paid quick "meet me" video call. Or maybe even a longer play time video call 😉

Just a thought!

On 4/9/2024 at 5:30 PM, AdamSandler said:

Does anyone know if any of the YFL ladies offer any way to see their face before meeting in person? Maybe some of them have an Onlyfans page or they offer some sort of paid video call option to meet quickly before booking a full date? Consider Sonia who is in town currently. I would love to see what her face looks like in advance and get a full view of her. I know many SPs hide their faces for privacy reasons (which I understand) but also everyone has different preferences and things they are looking for. Again consider Sonia. I'm sure she's beautiful but she might not be what I'm looking for exactly, I just don't know.

Thanks in advance!

It is pretty straightforward, actually, A. S. I have seen many of the YFL ladies over the years. I have yet to see one who was not pretty!

Apart from that, look up the particular lady in the reviews here--just search their name in the upper right search box on the recommendations page. Widen your search to New Brunswick and PEI forums as well, if you like.

• Like 1

Sonia is beautiful and well worth the visit. The pics are accurate. She has perfect curves. She's only in town till tomorrow and likely won't be back till the fall so do miss out ;)

• Like 1

With these travelling girls, obviously they stay in hotels , anyone ever encounter issues with staff saying anything or questioning you?

37 minutes ago, Gokennygo said:

With these travelling girls, obviously they stay in hotels , anyone ever encounter issues with staff saying anything or questioning you?

It's incredibly easy to blend in a hotel, you're far more likely to run into issues in a small apartment building or a house in a single family neighborhood. So long as you don't act like a moron and attract a lot of attention to yourself there's nothing to worry about.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mikeyboy said:

Sonia is beautiful and well worth the visit. The pics are accurate. She has perfect curves. She's only in town till tomorrow and likely won't be back till the fall so do miss out 😉

@Yourfrenchlady do you know when Sonia leaves? Your website shows booking times for Saturday the 13th as well but your post on the schedules page says April 8-12

On 4/9/2024 at 5:30 PM, AdamSandler said:

Thanks in advance!

I would be surprised. My suggestion would be if seeing a full face is important to you, choose a pro that has full face in her ads. Unless, you’re willing to pay for online date services first. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Janebondage said:

I would be surprised. My suggestion would be if seeing a full face is important to you, choose a pro that has full face in her ads. Unless, you’re willing to pay for online date services first. 

I'm definitely willing to pay for something online whether that is photos or a video call or something else. Seems like a lot of SPs still don't even offer that though unfortunately.

13 minutes ago, AdamSandler said:

I'm definitely willing to pay for something online whether that is photos or a video call or something else. Seems like a lot of SPs still don't even offer that though unfortunately.

Many of the independents also offer onlyfans pages you can subscribe to. Sounds like that might be a good route for you. Just remember that the 2 lines of work are separate, and you should not ask about in person meet ups through OF. (It could get their account suspended.) 

• Like 2

Just now, Mikeyboy said:

Many of the independents also offer onlyfans pages you can subscribe to. Sounds like that might be a good route for you. Just remember that the 2 lines of work are separate, and you should not ask about in person meet ups through OF. (It could get their account suspended.) 

I did ask one of the independents coming here about that and she said there was no option at all even when I offered to pay. I understand there's risk for SPs obviously but I'm just surprised if someone is willing to offer money even for a completely casual pic or video call (I don't need anything more than that) it's going to be very difficult to connect anything back to the provider specifically even if something did leak. To me it doesn't give them much more risk than seeing someone in person which they do all the time. Someone who has seen their face can also try to do research online and try to find their personal social accounts and other things.

41 minutes ago, AdamSandler said:

I did ask one of the independents coming here about that and she said there was no option at all even when I offered to pay. I understand there's risk for SPs obviously but I'm just surprised if someone is willing to offer money even for a completely casual pic or video call (I don't need anything more than that) it's going to be very difficult to connect anything back to the provider specifically even if something did leak. To me it doesn't give them much more risk than seeing someone in person which they do all the time. Someone who has seen their face can also try to do research online and try to find their personal social accounts and other things.

I can think of many, many reasons that the ladies might decide to guard their face pics and identities. And sending them to guys they don't know is about the same as posting them online themselves. She had no guarantee you will respect her privacy. 

It's a small investment to meet someone once and decide if you want to repeat with them. Many even offer an inexpensive hh option which might be a good way for you to meet them. Use the tools like this board to help decide who you think you might like. Many of the members here don't mind answering specific questions by pm as well. 

Repeat if you click with them, move on if you don't. Just Don't overthink it. Enjoy the ride. Otherwise you are missing the whole point 😉 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1