1. 1. How do You Choose an SP/MP?

• Cost of Services
    • Looks/Body Type
    • Services Offered
    • Reviews
    • Personality
    • Suggestion From Friend
    • None Of The Above

This is one where you may need to have more than one choice as I suspect most of the guys here look at multiple factors. For me, it would be all of the choices you list except for referral from friends.

• Like 1

I agree with Kf, its a multitude of different things that makes me decide which lady to see. You should have put a choice of "all of the above". That is what I would of chosen. Good choice for a poll.

It's certainly not any one thing, although I suppose we'd all be lying to ourselves if we didn't say physical attractiveness was the first thing.

Sadly/Gloriously the ladies here are all SO stunning, that 'looks' basically filters you down from 100% to... 100%. So, yeah, I agree with everyone who says this should be multiple choice. Or have an 'all of the above' option. Best would be some kind of 'how important is each of these to you', but I don't think we're trying to generate accurate statistics, rather than stimulate some discussion.

I've actually been struggling with this question myself. If I had infinite time/resources, I'd spend hours with every one of the smart, sweet, sexy SPs here. If only it were so....

Additional Comments:

Hmm, this poll reminds me of an old joke, which I shall proceed to mangle:

A man was lucky enough to have three women competing for his affections, but he could not decide between them. He fretted and fussed, making lists and scorecards, and comparing and contrasting. Finally, as a tiebreaker, each of the women made one last attempt to impress him, in their own way.

The first, an artist, gave him portraits and sculptures, with himself as the subject. The second, a writer, penned an epic ode to her love for him. The third, a chef, invented a whole new kind of pastry, just for him.

And still, moved as he was, the man could not decide. The tiebreaker had not shifted the balance one bit.

So he just picked the one with the biggest tits.

Totally agree. It has to be multiple choice poll. Also age should be added, as in my case the age between 19 to 25 is the decisive factor. If I meet an SP for first time I wouldn't know about her personality but that too is a decisive factor for a repeat. Services must include kissing or it is a no go for me, no other service or services is a requirement for me. So, in this poll since I have to choose only one option, I voted for services, personality (If I have seen the SP) are more important. If I had multiple choice, I would have voted for age, personality, services, looks and reviews in my order of importance for a first timer SP and personality, age, looks, services for a repeat SP, again in the order of importance.

• Like 2

attitude

dependability

looks

Agree with all of the above with the addition of services offered.

I agree with what most have said. Multiple factors come into play for most gentlemen.

Posted via Mobile Device

For me it's looks/body type that is the first thing that attracts me. After that I look for services offered, and reviews, in that order. Personality I like to judge for myself, once we've met, so it's not usually a factor in making the initial decision, though you can also tell sometimes from how they post on here. Then it could influence my decision, if I found that our views were too incompatible.

I wanted to vote for 2 as 2 things are most important to me.

1) Personality. An SP has to be fun, friendly & easy to get along with, if not you are in for Hell!

2) Services offered. There are certain things I look for with an SP & I need to make sure I get those as they are most important to me (and FS is not one of them).

It must be enjoyable for both parties if not you might as well go to the street and get a slam, bang thank you maam! I am sure it is cheaper but can`t be fun.

• Like 1

I choose an SP/MPA based on reviews/recommendations. However, reviews/recommendations usually cover three main areas of evaluation, all three of which are also options of this poll:

• Looks/Body Type (Beauty)
  • Services (Performance)
  • Personality (Attitude)

Of these, the most important to me is Personality (Attitude)

The reasons for my specific choices of SP's have changed with time. Initially it was purely a question of geography. Who was visiting my part of Canada or who was in a city when I went travelling. In another case it was a recommendation from one SP to me about another SP.

After getting more involved with CERB, it has almost exclusively come down to their presence on the boards - what they write about and contribute to, how they express themselves, and to a degree, recommendations of other members. Their willingness to chat a bit via pm or email is important.

Body type is a factor, but not a great factor, and the ability and willingness to help me explore fantasies has also been something that I have considered and benefitted from. :)

I throughly enjoy a personal connection as best as one can determine it without actually meeting ahead of time.

Whether it be consideration of these factors, or just pure luck, but I have not met a lady that I did not like or enjoy my time with.

Whether it be consideration of these factors, or just pure luck, but I have not met a lady that I did not like or enjoy my time with.

It may sound rude, but I think you are lucky for that part:) It seem to a lot of gents that I talk to, had at least a bad experience because of bait and switch pictures, or someone that was just not into being there...but I guess that sticking to Cerb ladies can help:)

And...rawr!;)

Guest p**h*x

Like everyone has mentioned it's multiple factors for me. In the order provided in the poll, not necessarily how I rank them myself...

Cost of Services - Not the biggest factor for me but it does carry some consideration as there are some ladies I would love to meet but are just a little beyond my budgetary abilities. On the flip side, I also see the value in quality of service and when I do see offerings on other sites at what I think is a really low rate it makes me wonder just what level of service I'd be getting.

Looks/Body Type - This is an important factor because much of my interest as a hobbyist is to experience something I haven't had before which would be the looks/body type of the beautiful women that post here.

Services Offered - This is important too as I'd at least like to know what I'm going to experience. It doesn't mean I would avoid someone because they don't offer one particular thing. But I also like knowing for my benefit on what's allowed when I see someone. I'd probably die of embarrassment if I did something that wasn't allowed and didn't know.

Reviews - Not necessarily as important but it is nice to have an idea of what to expect.

Personality - Everyone's personality is different and that's part of the excitement when meeting someone new. I'm a naturally shy person so I like to be in a situation where I feel comfortable. So far with the women I have met from CERB it has been an A+ in this department. Also, the next two ladies that I'm hoping to meet I decided because of the posts they make here and I can see their personality come through and feel like it would be a wonderful experience.

I often see first timers. One thing I advertise as a good choice for them, plus I have a range of services/times/rates options (and safe level services) so they can be more at ease choosing say massage/hj before arrival and not worry they have to do more than that.

In any case, the advice I give all the newcomers is to create a list of 10 things that are important to them, and when they find someone who is a 5/10 or less, don't go back, but if 7/10 (don't expect more, it might happen but 7 is solid), then go back to that one because repetition will only make the sessions better.

10 things will include:

looks/age/body type,

personality,

rates,

services,

location (this is actually a bigger deal than some might think), schedule (availability has to coincide with his),

booking process (some guys only want email, others can only book last minute by phone, so if the lady does what you need, that is a plus)

incall/outcall (also, the overall impression of the incall - clean, tidy, messy, dirty, etc. Its a factor, but one that given other features maybe a messy incall would be acceptable to some guys, where others would freak out)

agency/independent

etc

The main thing are these 10 things are what is important to that particular client. As he is looking for a new encounter (if he is not just returning to me lol), then he knows what to look for rather than just maybe seeing the first person with a nice pic, or the first person to answer the phone.

For me I evolved in choosing a lady to see. When I started it was looks and "the menu" that was the reason for selecting a lady and that was it.

First, it is personality/intelligence/sense of humour. Someone who is pleasant, you can have a conversation with and is relaxed, not uptight.

Finding out what the lady's personality/intelligence/sense of humour is like...well reading the posts on CERB provide an insight into the lady. That's why most of the ladies I see are from CERB. A couple I'm going to see are non-CERB, but e-mails back and forth give an insight into the ladies' personality. One I wanted to see, based on website/looks I'm not seeing, a one word sentence response to an email, gives me the impression she is very businesslike, but not very interpersonal.

And as for the intelligence, I'm not talking rocket scientist here, but someone you can have a decent conversation with

Second, it is the lady's rate. I'm not cheap, but on the other hand, a lady that charges say $2000.00/hr hypothetically speaking, that's way out of my price range...and for me, waaaay too much

Third, the menu per se...not a big matter for me since I like to have the encounter unfold naturally and what develops develops, no scripts. But I do like kissing, actually of all menu items, even though I'm not a menu focused guy, that ranks as number one

Fourth, looks, well like all guys I'm visually focused, and it factors in. But it's not the most important. Actually in terms of "my type" it turns out I like woman (well always have LOL), different body types (from skinny to busty) blonde, brunette, redhead, long hair, short hair and in between, and so far from 25-50. Can't quantify what looks attract me, I'll just know when I see her.

As a little sidebar comment, tying into personality and the lady's rate. There are two women, I have yet to meet. Both attractive, both on the higher end rate wise (nothing wrong with that btw) One posts on CERB and makes intelligent witty posts. The other, also attractive, but not on CERB, no post history, don't know what she is like personality wise. I will see the one lady, who does post, since I have somewhat of an idea of her personality. The other one, since I would be basing an encounter just on looks alone, I'll see someone else.

Some after work ramblings

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

For me, there's only one deal-breaker - I'm not interested in outcalls, so if that's all a lady offers then we almost certainly won't meet.

Other than that... I tend to have a bias towards those ladies that have an actual presence on CERB, and contribute beyond just posting pics and ads; it gives me a fairly good idea of whether we're going to get on well or not. After that, a good reco or two is probably what matters for me.

For me personality is most important. A lady can be a supermodel but if the personality isn't there then I can't see that i would enjoy the encounter. I've really lucked out in this area as I've found the purrfect little kitty cat in an SP along with one of her friends :-) I couldn't have asked for better.

The nice thing about CERB is that you can get a sense of a lady's personality by their posts (are they fun, witty, playful etc.). Recomendations are helpful as they reinforce the personality in their posting.

The other factor would be scheduling, I work during the day so daytime encounters rarely work for me.

Posted via Mobile Device

i look at a couple of things when chosing an sp. looks/body type, service offered and reviews.these are my three most important criteria. but i must also say rates are a factor cause money is tight. i hate that this must be a factor but in my financial situations it must be a factor. that is the reason why i haven't seen lots of the nice cerb ladies, there are some i really wish to see and hopefully will see them soon.

Up until when I read this thread the question of "how do I decide" never crossed my mind. I have always come across a lady who set off that little bell in my head and off I went to do my research. By research I mean check for recommendations, stalk...err...I mean review her profile page, review her posts/threads (if applicable), consult her website (again, if applicable), then finally start conversing.

Now it is obviously safe to say there are reasons that the previously mentioned bell was ringing. Looks, rates, services, recos., location, reputation, personality, if menu pricing is offered (personally I prefer non menu pricing), if she offers Air Miles, or if she validates parking. All these are key, well mostly anyway.

But to say that one quality overrides or takes precedent over another is not totally accurate...but in another way I suppose it is. For example if a lady has great recos., a nice locale, nice rates but a horrible personality and we just don't click then great recos., and locale trump personality. However, if she has a great personality, good recos, a nice website but say a poor locale then I would most likely see her.

For me to try and quantify in some sort of check list or pecking order what draws me to certain lady, well I just can't. As I mentioned I have certain things that I watch for and these definitely help me choose but they are not the be all and end all of SP selection criteria. I like to think that there is still some mystery involved in the process. That certain je ne sai quoi if you will.

Plus if she validates parking or offers Air Miles that really turns me on!:icon_cool:

Edited by S***ec*****s
Spelling

Guest ph***

I'm going to start off by saying I absolutely love the female body. The variations of the female body has their pros and cons. Therefore, I'm not even going to consider things like "looks", "age" and other physical traits.

I selected "cost" and might be the only one to do so, but there is reasoning behind that. The "cheapest" isn't necessarily the best...

In my opinion, the best SPs' times are priceless. However, when a SP sets a price, it signifies her self-worth and confidence in themselves. I'm not "Mr. Money Bags" by no means, but I'm not exactly going to see a stranger for a $10 BJ if you catch my drift. During my time on CERB, all the quality SPs I've visited charge between 120-140 for half an hour, which is the average for a fun and sexy SP.

Perhaps cost leads to the next factor - personality.

A woman with confidence in her sexuality is absolutely essential. You can tell a SP is a good SP when she's never in a rush and thoroughly enjoys your company. There are a variations of reasons why a woman would decide to be an SP, but the one thing a client would expect is that she loves sex. (At the same time, as the client, you have to respect her time and rules)

I hope this helps!