Would you or wouldn't you? Game

Sitting here, I'm brave and say yes...but probably in reality, no...so answer is no

Would You

You have a one hour encounter scheduled with a lady. Upon arriving to her incall, she says you can have the encounter as scheduled, for her rate, or, give up complete control, be tied up, and she has two other partners (you don't know who they are...could be two more beautiful woman, or men, or man and woman) and you are going to be sexually used by all three of them for all night, and it won't cost you a dime

Would you have the free all night encounter

RG

Yes if he agree's. Sorry! I replied after Emma and didn't know. Yes I would dance naked in the rain. did it already.

Would you make an appointment with a lady and only want to give her a massage and not receive anything.

Yes yes I would ....

If you were the President and Monica Lewinsky was hiding under your desk....would you let her perform oral sex on you ? (Could be a lady president too ;) )

Yes I would. If the president's not allowed to get a blowjob in his office then who is??

If clint eastwood, christopher walken or someone equally intimidating had a hot daughter would you have the balls to date her....and better yet, keep her out way past the appointed curfue? (This can apply for the ladies too).

Posted via Mobile Device

Definitely. In my experience, those girls want to rebel against their overprotective fathers. Just drop her off quickly at the end of the night.

Would you wear a strapon (ladies) or receive one (gents)?

probably, it is one of my causal fantasies yet to be acted on

would you go to a glory hole - either side depending on what you wanted?

Yup I would RG. See if the spark is still there ! Then I would change my phone number and move :)

Would you shag while in the back of a truck (on a mattress of course) going down the interstate in Montana at 90 mph ?

Yes, I would.

Would you allow yourself to be fondled in a public place (like hands wandering under the table at a restaurant) out of plain view but always that chance of being spotted?

Hells yeah!

Would you Give up personal hygiene for a month (no bathing, shaving brushing of teeth etc) if you received one million dollars at the end of the month?

Yes, I would.

Would you allow yourself to be fondled in a public place (like hands wandering under the table at a restaurant) out of plain view but always that chance of being spotted?

damn right...that's hot.

would you give or receive a bj in a movie theater?

yes, receive

would you go down on a lady in a theatre?

I think we missed the personal hygiene question ... I would ... I would trade a month of limited social contact for one million dollars

yes, receive

I think we missed the personal hygiene question ... I would ... I would trade a month of limited social contact for one million dollars

Damn straight!

Would any of you do this?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE71aKXjss0&feature=related

Damn straight!

Would any of you do this?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE71aKXjss0&feature=related

Yep, I sure would, I'm crazy like that!

Would you suck a fat cock if you're partner asked you too?

Additional Comments:

yes, receive

You mean I can get paid for what I self impose on myself?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But would you kiss a lady on the lips right after, or while she is (she stops, wants a kiss, then continues) giving you a bbbj

RG

Yes, absolutely. I would even do the snowball.

Would you allow for anal finger play?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But would you kiss a lady on the lips right after, or while she is (she stops, wants a kiss, then continues) giving you a bbbj

RG

[

RG

Yes, and I have!

Would you ever sleep with your SO's sibling?

Note:

I originally replied to RG but the same answer applies to whatsups post!

That's a sticky question... If I were still with the SO, then hells no. However if the SO and I were broken up and she had wronged her sister something fierce, than big YES to revenge sex!

Would you ever flee the scene if you hit a parked car and there were no witnesses?

That's a sticky question... If I were still with the SO, then hells no. However if the SO and I were broken up and she had wronged her sister something fierce, than big YES to revenge sex!

The question was about your SO, not your ex-SO :)

Would you ever flee the scene if you hit a parked car and there were no witnesses?

Probably. I've had it done to me a couple of times, so I see no reason not to be on the right end of it for once.

Would you give your life to save a friend's?

• Like 1

No...but if I could give an organ or something, I would

Gee, we're getting serious here now...so on that note

If you are seeing a lady (or gentleman, as the case may be) and she/he had a medical emergency, would you

a)call 911 and flee the scene

b) call 911, wait for the ambulance,...plus provide any first aid/cpr if needed

c)panic

RG

No...but if I could give an organ or something, I would

Gee, we're getting serious here now...so on that note

If you are seeing a lady (or gentleman, as the case may be) and she/he had a medical emergency, would you

a)call 911 and flee the scene

b) call 911, wait for the ambulance,...plus provide any first aid/cpr if needed

c)panic

RG

Answer is B as I am a trained first responder.

Question, if this DID happen to you, would YOU tell your SO?