Implants verses Natural

I am wondering how long before your new ass can be spanked? :icon_wink:

I fully anticipate my new ass should be up and running and fully spankable by Valentines day :). Planning a trip ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

I didn't read all of the thread, so I apologize in advance if I cover some of the same ground.

I think the two most important things I'd have to stress about getting implants is to do it for the right reason, and don't go bigger than *you* want. There's nothing the matter with implants. Personally, I'm more of a leg and ass man, but I've never been shy about admiring nice breasts. ;) Yes, they feel different, and I suppose I'd have to admit I prefer the feel of natural boobs, but it seems odd that someone would be turned off completely by implants.

You have to do it for the right reason. A job or a man are not the right reasons. If getting implants will make you happier or more confident, that's the right reason. But, never let yourself get pressured and never pressure yourself because of what someone else thinks. It's your body.

And don't go too big. My one gripe about implants is that some women think having cartoonishly huge breasts is the way to go, and it looks like someone halved a basketball and got creative with the Krazy Glue.

I'd much rather be with a confident and sensual woman with natural handfulls (or less) than a shallow, withdrawn woman with massive fun bags. But, maybe I'm just weird.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

I've seen, and felt, some implants that were pretty nice. When done properly and not exaggerated they can be just as much fun as the real thing. But overall I'll have to go with the general consensus that I prefer natural. Big, small, medium size. Doesn't matter to me, I like natural boobies.

As long as they aren't overdone, I think implants look great. It's when they are too big that I find they look ridiculous. Of course nice, perfectly shaped naturals are always a spectacular sight to behold! :D

I LOOOOVE boobs,breasts,funbags,whatever we call them.

Nice firm,bouncy,and playful..

Real or implants is a non-question for me,if she likes them i'm certain I will too..

I think implants are so much sexier, though men say they prefer natural,but they always ogle the impanted ones!!I think bigger breasts on a slimmer frame like jessica rabbit is hot and just looks more feminine.This isn't a natural look but alot of the nicer looking things aren't always natural.Well done implants feel soft,bounce and look great.I plan on going bigger soon,and could care less what men think,after all they are mine and I'll do to them as I please,why care what others think,you have to be the one thats happy with them,you'll be carrying them around,and I am sure if you get them you will get twice the looks!! Just my opinion!

• Like 1

I think there are a few things to consider when talking natural vs implanted. I've been with women who have had large natural, small natural, soft feeling implants, hard feeling implants.

I'm not an expert on the subject, but I imagine that the hard feeling implants are not necessarily intentional. And I will admit that of the 4 types I mentioned above they are the ones I prefer the least (that isn't to say that I dislike them though... I really likes me some boobies).

This has been mentioned before, but even if a lot of guys are saying that they won't book with enhanced breasts, the fact is that you will likely get more attention after enhancement. I personally don't understand why the stated popular opinion is natural, when there's obviously a lot of guys out there who are fans of enhanced. I don't think that they should feel shame or guilt for what they enjoy. After all, that's why most of us are here right? To be able to express our preferences and follow our fantasies? In then end though, regardless of how we feel and regardless of your choice you should decide on what allows you to love yourself the most and what makes you feel most comfortable with your body. A sexy lady is a sexy lady and she is that because she has a certain level of confidence.

If you're seriously considering doing this then I would HIGHLY recommend doing research on this and I'm not talking about just checking things out, I'm talking about finding out everything there is about enhancement, from the surgery, to after care, to possible side effects, to healing and so forth. There's also the fact that you need to consider the surgeon with which you will undergo the procedure. Let's face it, not every plastic surgeon is the same, some are likely very good at this and others not so much. I don't know for a fact, but I wouldn't be surprised if he could show you some examples of his work.

You may want to discuss with some ladies who have already undergone this procedure, they may be willing to share their experiences and they may enlighten you to some aspects you may not have considered previously.

In the end it all comes down to choice and your comfort level with making (or not making) that choice. From reading your posts you seem pretty set on doing it. And if that's the case and you really feel that that's what you need to do then I commend you on it. All I would suggest is again, that you make as informed a decision as possible and even once you've decided, to not rush to the closest surgeon who will do it for the cheapest price. This is definitely not one of those things you want to "get the best deal" on. If you decide to do it then you research should turn from "if" to "what's the best way to do it". This is a decision that you will likely need to live with for the foreseeable future and so making sure it's done right should be your primordial concern.

Regardless of your decision thank you for being a sexy sexy lady :icon_cool:.

• Like 1

Guest h****hedl

I don't prefer either... I love boobies in general (man-made or not)! If you do alter the "girls", be sure it is a choice you are doing for yourself. All boobies are awesome - big or small. Think I'll go re-check out the "I Love Boobies" thread again lol.

There is room in this world for both (preferably my bed part of the world!).

There is room in this world for all shapes and sizes!

However I will say this: if I could invent implants that lactate mountain dew, I'd be a rich rich man.

Edited by DixonD
Wanted to add a bit more words!

Guest bngfrank11

My preference is for natural, but would not turn down any breasts that come my way

IMPLANTS!!!! OR breast lift!! Seems easier to deal with than placing and replacing naturals in place.lol

If you are concerned that they will feel odd..There is an alternative "filler" injection to plump them up big. You may have to take a little vacation to an Island to get this but the cost of the trip and the filler would be less than half the cost of implants here. just a thought.

Grr. I wish I would have read this sooner. I had no idea there was some kind of filler. You think my plastic surgeon would have indulged me in this information. Oh well I have my new twins now and am loving them like crazy :) I cannot wait to post a new album up,for you all to enjoy.lol

I prefer natural and have natural breasts myself but once gravity decides to takes it's toll in my later years, I will consider it. I know an SP who had a lift with an implant and it looked and felt very natural.

Yes there is a lady on this site that has implants but you would never know. The High profile ones are more "fake looking then the moderate profiles. I like all breasts but bigger the better in my book lol...

I took a look at some before and after breast lift photos but the scarring was noticeable enough to scare me away from that idea.

Natural would be my first preference but it would not keep me from seeing someone with augmented breasts. I love them all!

I pick a lady based on personality first and looks/body second. If augmented breast are what is going to make the lady feel her best and boost her confidence I'm all for it. To me the happier the lady is the better our time spent together is.

Natural would be my first preference but it would not keep me from seeing someone with augmented breasts. I love them all!

I pick a lady based on personality first and looks/body second. If augmented breast are what is going to make the lady feel her best and boost her confidence I'm all for it. To me the happier the lady is the better our time spent together is.

Couldn't have said it better myself. To me it is all about how they make you feel inside not about what others think. Also the feeling of the breast depends on the profile of the implant and the size your going.Not all implants feel hard and unnatural. I am under the impression the silicones do more so then the salines.

I have asked many times why I have not had this procedure. When I was younger, I had many agents ( was a dancer) even offer to pay for it! But being so young, I was not sure how I would feel about them in my later years. Also back then, it was much more risky.

Now in my mid 30's, I am glad I did not. I like the way I look:) I have firm breast and a nice shape. But it is all about how YOU feel. If you think you would feel better about yourself and will raise your self image, then by all means do it! But if just for work reasons, then I would fear that it may lower your self image.

Your beautiful inside and out Amelia:)

• Like 1

Guest qwert123

I prefer natural, but I've seen some really nice implants that look almost natural.

cat, I just have to quote from Robert Heinlein after that honest and touching post.

"Nursing doesn't diminish the beauty of a woman's breast's. It just makes them look happy and lived in"

• Like 3

Mid coitus he stops, looks at me and says "Have you ever considered having your breasts done? If not, you should."

I know this probably isn't the reaction you were looking for, but... that made me laugh. Sometimes, the crassness and stupidity are so spectacular that incredulous laughter is the only possible reaction.

On the topic of the thread... I've never met a pair of boobies I didn't like. Alas, I consider the sample size too small at present to draw any statistically valid conclusions, so my research continues...

• Like 1

As long as we are gentlemen, the ladies accept us for who we are, be it young, old, bald, short, tall, skinny, fat, well you get the idea

How can we tell a lady she needs implants or not, nor really is it our place to say. What a lady chooses to do, or not to do to her body, that is her choice and she should do it (or not do it) because that is what she wants to do That's just a general comment.

And to Cat, your photos show a beautiful woman, not to mention you interest me from your intelligent posts. I am looking forward to when we get to meet in person. To me you fit the mould of a beautiful woman.

RG