highlights of the day

This is a cumulative highlight but the last couple of days I have been off camping with my daughters. Amazing weather, and we spent a couple of days at the air show and saw the Snowbirds and the American F-18 team, the Blue Angels. Had a swim at the beach this morning but have gone back to my normal routine again as of this afternoon. It was a holiday well appreciated.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Watching the filming of a movie being done in Sudbury directed by Jason Priestly . Very interesting. Ricard Dreyfuss is one of the stars in it. It was a good day all around.

Getting a call from a fabulous Nfld friend and we talked about the rock and roll night the last time I was there and we can't wait to repeat it again. Yeah we really had a blast and he knows all the fun things I love to do. His home is beautiful and all his food is organic. Scenery is beautiful and it feels like heaven on earth!

Ok the wine was not organic but hey, we are not perfect yet!! :icon_smile::icon_smile:

Well my highlight would be for the week!!, had a great three days of golfing in the Quebec region. Topped off on my way back getting myself a room at the Ottawa Marriott on Kent high floor with a great view.Thoroughly enjoyed myself in the company of a gorgeous lady for a 2 hour outcall to my room. The week was absolutely splendid! I'm still smiling :) and look forward to doing it again!

The feud between two family members finally over. Thanks to my niece who is expecting a baby - can't think of a better way to bring people back together.

• Like 1

Well after months (yes told you I'm a long range planner) finally met a new lady last night in Toronto. Had an absolutely great encounter with her. Seeing her was a great way to end the summer. Will be writing a recommendation this weekend sometime

RG

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Was @ Sudburys RibFest! Toronto might have the CNE and but they are expecting over 40,000 people here over the weekend. Apparently Sudbury is in the top five of Rib consumption in Ontario. Going back to night to enjoy some other wares I didn't get to try last night.

I have been looking for months for the perfect looking/feeling/wearing robe. FINALLY I found a silk, slinky perfect fitting sexy robe <3 When Im in it I feel sooooooooooo good!

• Like 1

This is going to sound so dumb but it was 20x the points day at shoppers drug mart. I always keep a list of random non essential stuff and whenever 20x the points day comes around I let myself splurge. Highlights of the shopping trip were a LED eyelash curler(I have a thing for stuff that lights up) and Chanel's No. 5 Eau Première.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

I was having a conversation with someone about how I never go on webcam and no not that kind of webcam guys I meant with friends and family (cam shy) and how my mom always asked me to. He encouraged me to do it for her and I took his advice and surprised her with a video call, I made her day and she made mine when the first thing she said was 'You look so beautiful.' And that is my highlight :)

• Like 4

I am so proud of myself! I've been talking about doing it for ages but this time I finally did it! I signed up for accordion lessons!

Y'all better get ready for this sensational sound.

• Like 6

Took my eldest son back to college today, so that only two kids left in the house.

Also, when he was talking to his mother this morning, he told her that we were pretty good parents.

• Like 2

Congrats, on the birthday.

We just got back from an extended family labour day party... fun, good food, but too much food.

The crop harvest is done !!! Yay. I am sooo happy I may just run through the streets naked :dncdick:

Then when I get out of jail....I will promptly book some sexy time with a beautiful Cerb lady and hang out and de-stress and stuff :)

Apparently for the next 20 days I will be getting a Happy Birthday email from a very good friend who seems to have a very bad memory lol so he has emailed me every day since this month started to make sure he doesn't miss it :) Reading them is a great start of my day for sure!!

Edited by Isabella Gia (Banned)
  • Like 4

Welll happy birthday, when ever it is. I guess if you're young enough, happy birthday everyday would be nice... I'd prefer to forget about mine entirely (turned 49 last month).

• Like 1