highlights of the day

I am going to try & visit a lady with a great reputation when I get to Ottawa in a couple of weeks.

She asked me for a reference since I come from a ways away and thats fair. I never see the responses but this time I screwed up & attached my email address as a cc.

Well this sweet girl said I was "a great person".

Now I feel all warm & fuzzy.

Yesterdays highlight actually. I host an annual bonfire which seems to grow in size every ear. I have never once had a rainout.

Yesterday was heavy rain prior to it, and rain began after it was done, but we had the perfect window of opportunity and we made the best of it. An absolutely perfect evening and almost 20 degrees, even away from the fire.

Great food and even better company. :)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Rainy here today! Going to cook up some ZITI today and enjoy some food and a movie!

PS. would rather watch MegForFun dancing!

After waiting 2+months for my first ever purchase on line I finally got my ABSOLUTELY beautiful (but cheap material lol) cell phone case off Ebay

I have my eye on a purple bejeweled iPhone cover at Canadian Tire lol. I am not super girlie but this is one girlie thing I want lol!

Setting up my new sex swing base and swing. It is so big! It's good that I have my own studio to work in because it takes up one forth of my living room. I can't wait to play with it.

My next piece of furniture on my wish list is this

http://www.liberator.com/eng/product/esse-chaise/10884

and this

http://www.liberator.com/eng/product/liberator-esse-stage/10050

But I have to take care of Christmas first.

Guest K***e D****ls

-apple and cinnamon oatmeal

-one of the cutest animals following me around

-warm, bulky new fall sweater

Met a very wonderful lady today, and it was about time for us to meet. 2 plus hours with her this morning and I'm still smiling and now exhausted. ;) It was another very sensual and erotic time! A personal thanks to her ! You know who you are :) I love Mondays!!!! what a way to kick start your week :)

Having a great self confidence day, no makeup, fresh out of the tub, wet hair and I can't stop staring at myself.

Posted via Mobile Device

Holy shit.

Nuit Blanche is this Saturday.

12 hours of bondage that is going to be live on the interweb! (I'll pm the website if people want to see it...)

holy shit.

and this year is even bigger than last year.

AH

:D

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Having a massage today to get all the kinks out! Looking forward now to an "awesume" Tuesday and a great rest of the week!

Logging into my Malika's gmail account, seeing that someone that I have never meet sent me a 50$ chapter's gift card <3

I has a fan club!

I feel so super special

thank you secret admirer :D

• Like 1

I have some pretty crappy days, but sunday was a good day to be me.

At crack of dawn, headed up through the Adirondack Park and as the elevation got higher, the sun got brighter. Brunch, glass of champagne, a stroll, and people watching in Lake Placid.

Back down the pike to my cousin's camp on Saranac Lake for the final, brisk ride of the season on the party barge. Cruising on a mountain lake surrounded by flaming Fall foliage, enjoying some tasty craft brewed IPA's.

Back to camp for fish fry and bbq, followed by homemade cheesecake 3 flavors, and Coyote Moon Cherry Bomb wine on the deck. Saw one cousin from Texas who's been gone 10 years, and met his awsome little kids, and saw another one home from Afghanistan.

Headed home, stopped at a farmstand and bought 4 varieties of fresh apples. The only bummer, I wish my back wasn't so fu----ed, so I could've done the journey on the Harley. A great day.

• Like 1

Met up with my friend who's been away hunting for awhile. Went to Timmies, caught up on things. Then we ran into our former boss (good guy) gave me some very sound expert advice on dealing with a work situation. And my friend and I are going fishing on Thursday :-)

RG

Seeing how excited Isabella Gia gets about not only her own birthday, but everyone's else's birthday as well. Hope your day was great!