highlights of the day

I am not sure what exactly happened but I came home with two pairs of pasties, a small patch that I assume covers genitalia, a bottle of wine, chocolate and the distinct taste of a young french woman in my mouth. I may have also slept with an Inuit woman; that has yet to be determined.

I'm pretty sure it was a good night.

Hey, did you do your happy dance for them as well? ;) Sorry couldn't resist! lol.

Hey, did you do your happy dance for them as well? ;) Sorry couldn't resist! lol.

I may have. All I know is that I had colourful feathers in places that are not known to have feathers.

• Like 1

I have an encounter scheduled a few months, well quite a few months away (see I do plan ahead) and got pre verified. The lady who provided me with a reference (I'm not naming her only for discretion sakes) didn't just say he's ok as a client, she made a very nice and glowing comment about me.

The recommendation is very much appreciated, and to the lady who gave me the reference, the sentiments you expressed, well so you know, I feel the same way about you.

Thank You

RG

Received an unexpected friend request from a lady I think is very cool, and gladly accepted it.

Closing my eyes and smiling, remembering that special someone who gave me a blissful encounter recently. Filled with smiles, passion and sensuality combined together awesome memories that will last a life time.

Finally another gorgeous sunny spring day to be outside and get some yard work done!

Could not agree more.., a gorgeous day out filled with sunshine.., what is there not to like :) Keeps the soul vivrant.., and me smiling!!!

May the long time sun

Shine upon you,

All love surround you,

And the pure light within you

Guide your way on.

Sat Nam!

Well three days late but finally they put in the new windows in my apartment. They look great. Only down side, now got to hang the drapes back up, and move the furniture back in place

RG

Just learned that a very very very special lady is coming back to town after being away for far too long... this coming weekend looks soooooo much better now! ;)

OK. This may not seem all that spectacular. Perhaps it was just a moment and the overall context, but...

Finding some Super Green bananas left by a friend in my food bowl sitting on the kitchen counter. They almost glowed with an aura.

Not sure if they identified with our Irish heritage, my middle name is Gallagher. Or, if it was just the alien acting up at me once again :)

Either way they truly are: Ault of This World!

PatrickGC

Hearing the first new Black Sabbath song in 34 years! :D I was afraid this was going to sound like just another Ozzy album....but yup, that's an authentic Sabbath tune if I've ever heard one!

Edited by castle
  • Like 2

Getting to know a special CERB lady just a little more and realizing/confirming just how amazing she is. And setting the stage to get to know her even more. I'm a very lucky bear.

The past 24 hours have me smiling from ear to ear. So many hours spent just relaxing and talking to my girls... life is precious.

Guest C**Tra****er

I took the day off work to do some home maintenance - those things that I've been saying "I need to fix that"... making great progress!

Finding out I'm not getting screwed by the government in income tax, getting a good return this year. Hmmm might have to schedule another play date lol

• Like 1