highlights of the day

Guest c**io**m7

A revelation that has brought a lot of inner peace for me and hopefully the same to someone else as well.

The bandages came off today!!!! I am experiencing navel freedom for the first time in nearly a week.

Booked a pedicure for me and the bestie.... hopefully I won't get freaked out!!!

Guest c**io**m7

Couple hours of alone time with my grand daughter yesterday afternoon and then some fund raising bowling with my niece in the evening.

Guest P*rry

Reminiscing about the old days and my 20 year old son says in a serious tone he remembers when they were only 70 TV stations. :-D

Guest ***nno**n***

I'm sad about the weekend being over but happy I have a jacuzzi in my future.

My favourite author, Christopher Moore, has favourited three of my tweets this weekend. I love messing with fame.

Just booked a nice little get away to Toronto in February. It's a chance to take a few days to drool over all the new hardware at the International Auto show.

Guest c**io**m7

Finding out I don't have to go out tonight so I am flaked on the couch in flannel pyjama pants, fleece and robe enjoying a delicious glass of Mt Gay Eclipse Black and surfing cerb.

The excitement of making that first connection with a lady you soon hope to meet. Travel plans are aligning once again.

Guest c**io**m7

Lots of highlights today...

My soon-to-be officially ex-SO going out with one of her girlfriends...oh the house is so peaceful tonight.

My highlight of the day for yesterday was going to my the Timmies by my old spa (which i havent went to in almost 6 weeks), and they still remembered my exact order... I was sooo happy LOL

Guest c**io**m7

Stopping for a coffee downtown and being approached by an attractive late 20s lady who greeted me with "Hi Mr Sexy"...turns out I saw her for "business" reasons only one time over a year ago...Mr Sexy was her name for me the day we met. Made me smile. (Obviously she is still blind...lol)

Being one of the first 25 customers at the new St-Hubert BBQ at the Hunt-Club bridge.. :-)

Ohhh so good...!!!

FREE dinners for 200 customers starting at 5PM sharp... !!!

Guest K***e D****ls

Being surrounded by some solid people who are like anchors for me, keeping me from drifting off and getting lost. A handful of incredible people are all anyone needs in life! :)

Guest P*rry

I received an email from a fellow dog lover with a link showing two fun loving Labrador Retriever brothers and alpine enthusiasts. They like to body surf in the snow.

Bought a few bras from La Vie En Rose recently due to their mega sale.

Getting ready this morning to leave soon, and I just put one of them on now...and OMG they make my breasts look FABULOUS. :boobies:

• Like 3

Guest c**io**m7

Being offered a few days off...the cracked rib sucks but the joy of possibly being away from the office for a couple days is priceless.

Seeing a new post by Mrrnice2 and discovering he's back on CERB after a year long hiatus. Yay!

Great to you back Mrrnice2.

• Like 2

Nice bright sunny day, sidewalks cleared, had a nice walk to the grocery store and bank.

Sure beats the miserable snowy day we had yesterday

RG

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

Being taken out for dinner, albeit a quick one, by some new friends last night.