highlights of the day

2 out of 3 days of this long weekend were sunny and really warm here in NL! I was out in a tshirt and capris! Yay!!!

Similar to Miss Lane's joy - I was wearing shorts for the first time this weekend here on the Fundy coast of NB

• Like 4

The Weather has to my hi light also, four nice days in a row, so happy I now have all my yard work done, hopefully this is only the beginning after the tough winter we had.

• Like 4

Eastern Canada is also very happy!

We had fantastic weather for the long weekend :) I took full advantage of it to continue all the yard work and flowers gardens I started over the last few weeks.

Time for a nice cold shower, a glass of wine and salmon on the BBQ!

• Like 8

Great day in Nova Scotia, beer and BBQ. Still need a few more of these to banish the memories of our latest winter!

My son came for a visit for the long weekend he will be back in August and after he will get married in September. I have not seen him since December and it was nice to catch up with him.

• Like 5

Having lunch with my friend Luckyme. Very good Dim Sum and a chance to talk with a friend. And I just came back from celebrating the life of a fellow who lived well until age 99 and who, a few weeks ago, went to be with his beautiful wife, Lois, in heaven. Life is good!

• Like 3

Spending a couple of morning hours with my very Special lady Carley,

she is such an amazing person, "WOW" is all I can say besides what a great way to start a day :)

Reading some kind words of support from a few wonderful people.

And being reminded of how special my friends are. It is a highlight to know you are appreciated for just being yourself.

Finding out an amazing woman and connection just might cross paths again with this bear in a few weeks time. I can't wait.

Today I found out that a dear friend may have found her 'soulmate' after years of searching. Just awesome. I wish her all the happiness in the world..

CM

• Like 2

Guest **cely***r***ne

Spent the day with my mom! Got her hair done for her and bought her a new outfit for her and my dad's hot date tonight! Lol

There is this one store I go into every now and then and there is this young guy working there. We kind of have this flirty thing going on kind of like back in high school for a while now. He is a young guy about 19 or 20 and says he is going to college.

I haven't really spoken to him other than general chit chat but while waiting for my order, I've caught him staring at me a couple of times, smiling and once went out of his way to pick up the tray my friend and I had. I'm in my thirties and could probably be just on the younger end to technically be this dude's mother. There is a definite attraction there but something I would never pursue.

It's just nice like one of those innocent type things that will never go anywhere but it's nice to feel that way. Now I know how clients feel when they have spent a nice time with a lady. It kind of gives you that little spring in your step esp when the person admiring you is a lot younger and very hot!

I'm talking about overclocking pink sparkly Hummers (abridged)

Qu'est-ce que le fuck?

Ah, well. Twitter is like that.

• Like 2

Guest **cely***r***ne

Went to the horse race with my dad and son. Our horse placed 2nd!! Woo! It was fun!

Enjoying correspondence with friends on here. Ther's so much to celebrate!