highlights of the day

May 30 - joined 1,500 motorcycles and their riders/passengers in the 15th annual Ottawa Motorcycle Ride for Dad, raising funds for the fight against prostate cancer. It was an awesome day!!

CM

• Like 4

My highlight is having spent a wonderful day with people I love and then crying a bit with happiness after seeing one of the persons I love the most smile, it's been a while since that happened so it really is a highlight of like forever more than of the day and the day isn't even over yet! :)

• Like 7

Guest **cely***r***ne

Meeting with a beautiful and sweet lady today!

Looking forward to the next time!

It might not seem much to you guys but today I managed to install an air conditioner at home on my own. Had never done this before, and as a petite lady, it was not obvious at all for me. Had to fight with the big hose a bit though (no pun intended ;-) And it seems to be working because... I am cold now! Proud, but cold. Ah ah.

• Like 5

Really did a deep clean today at the location I host at. Its so clean that I washed all the walls, baseboards, everything! Got rid of some things in there that made it bit cluttered but now it's very minima and fresh looking. Looks great!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Guest **cely***r***ne

It hasn't happened yet but I just know it will bring some sunshine to this dreary grey day! A friend is coming to visit whom I haven't seen in months and I'm excited to see her! :)

I happened to have a rare opportunity to work from my place in Orleans last night and I met a very nice gent who tipped me $20 on a half hour call which hasn't happened in ages.

Spending yesterday with 53,000 close friends (haha), hot sunny day, cold beers.....and CANADA WON! Way to Go Ladies!

• Like 1

Spending a couple of hours in the Gatineau Park and hiking around the Pink Lake -- with my sweet and very lovely lyla lady!

Sitting in the same room & breathing the same air as Al Pacino, as he discusses his career, takes question and at the end of the nigh recites... or rather preforms, a poem by Oscar Wilde. Not that I understood the poem, but he could read the phone book and I could care less! HOOOOWAAA!

Was having a crappy moment this late afternoon with someone who wasted my time. Was driving and then saw a license plate that said "Good Vag". I never laughed so hard in my life! I needed that!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Thinking about someone I hadn't spoken to or seen in a long time, and they called!

Having lunch with a lovely woman I first met in 1970, when we were both in our early twenties. Young lovers :-) And we still enjoy each other's company :) We hadn't seen each other for over a year, but it was like yesterday. Life, and love, really are so good :)

• Like 2

Couldn't figure out where to post this. Things that suck? Highlights?

The roofers came this morning without advance notice. Boy do they start early...

Everything is so loud. It feels like they are going to come right through the ceiling.

Then, a light fixture fell down, landing on my head. It hurt, but nothing serious.

However, in the grand scheme of life, I will have a new roof once they are done, so it's really a highlight.

• Like 3