highlights of the day

Got up, went for a brisk walk, ab workout at home, long bath, tan, and catching up on my blog and emails .. soo peaceful and calm .. drinking my coffee with favorite creamers yummy

• Like 3

After a couple of days of preventive maintenance on my crutches and in my wheelchair I am truly mobile again. It was a great outside day here on the Island and I'm getting set to watch game one of the Jays vs the NYY.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Had an awesome lunch, conversation and fondue with an amazing woman. Definitely made it easier to get through the rest of my afternoon.

Spent the afternoon with a lovely lady of Lyla who I had come to admire very much over the years but never had the privileged of meeting in person until today.

Guest n*gu**6

Despite what started out as a disappointing evening, it was saved by being able to be there for a friend who needed someone. It was immensely rewarding and humbling to be able to be there for her. Definite high of my day.

Guest n*gu**6

Getting the news that the results from some tests that a special friend was having came back with good news. I'm elated for her. Definite high point.

Guest n*gu**6

Very easily the highlight of my day/week/month whatever... spending an afternoon celebrating my birthday with a simply ravishing woman. A beautiful woman, a beautiful day, and even a special decadent chocolate birthday cake to top it off. An Amazing day.

I unexpectedly ran into one of my favourite girls on the planet, :) who I had lost touch with. So good to reconnect! I'm happy!

I'm back home after a 7 week trip through Quebec, Labrador, Newfoundland and the Maritimes. Good to sleep in my comfortable bed.

• Like 1