highlights of the day

Halfway through an amazing session with a beautiful lady between my legs, she looks up and asked if I want her to go further south! How lucky can one get!

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

Wow... so many highs today. Received some great news from a friend today that made me very happy. Had a remarkable evening and a lovely dinner with a very special someone. And just having a stellar day. I don't want it to end

Guest n*gu**6

Hmmmmm. Interesting... the last time I commented was after a beautiful evening with a beautiful lady. I find myself here again after spending an equally enjoyable afternoon with that same beautiful lady... I'm seeing a pattern develop in my days that leave me smiling...

Amazing --- sunny and over 20 Deg C here in Ottawa.... in November!

One last chance to wear shorts and a short-sleeve golf shirt on the golf course.:biggrin:

Guest n*gu**6

A hug from an unknown woman this morning at Superstore lol. I had done a random act of kindness for her earlier in the week and she could not remember if she even said thank you. I bumped into her this morning and she saw me and just grabbed on to me and said thank you. Lol. Kinda made my day so far. Felt good to be appreciated and known that I helped someone. It's a good day.

Guest ****emb******n

Went out for lunch and then for a nice walk on this beautiful day!

Guest n*gu**6

Had a good meeting with my attorneys today which means I am one step closer to buying the company I work for. :-D

Additional Comments:

Had someone in passing tell me I looked "Ultra-Yummy" today. Must say that was a nice little boost to my ego. Made me smile uncontrollably for a cple hrs. Hehe.

Good peaceful day today. Relaxing yet taking some time to reflect on the hardships my grandfather and those like him endured for all of us in WWII. Especially for those who were not as lucky as he was to eventually return home and start their own families. Thank you and we remember.

• Like 2

Watching veterans during the Remembrance Day ceremony

Winterizing two vehicles - winter tires, wash and wax, mud guards, floor mats - it was messy but satisfying to accomplish.

• Like 2

Guest st*****ens**ors

Went for a long run by the river with my four-footed running partner :-)

One of my kids is coming home for a long weekend and I am packing up for a road trip to Ontario. It's another beautiful late fall day in PEI as well.

After a long (and tiring) day yesterday just having a relaxed day today. Even slept in till 7am :-) In fact think I'll go have coffee number three and continue relaxing :-)

Only thing, relaxation comes to an end tomorrow and back to hell I go...a mixed blessing visit

RG

Always a pleasure to get together with a good friend - to talk things over, have some good food, and enjoy each others' company :)

And we often have the good fortune of meeting lovely women at the same time ;)

Life is good - not always easy - but always good!

bellafan

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Congratulations @willieveride. Great news indeed

Edited by n*gu**6
clarity