highlights of the day

strategy of 'attack' coming together. very much in my favor.....(unscrupulous goings on with a few dolts.. who are about to have to deal with a veeeeery angry big cat.. tsk tsk.. nooooot smaaaart....)

keys changed, advice/evidence all coming together... AND I didn't kill anyone today!!

*technically* the best highlight actually happened first thing this morning in my coffee haunt.. an envelope was left for me by another patron.. with a blown up, laminated color copy of a hilariously appropriate cartoon to hang in one of my treatment rooms at work.. actually startled a few people I laughed so hard when I saw it.. totally made my day ;)

......and i guess the third highlight.. I got TOTALLY hit on by a ridiculously young man lol (do I have 'Mrs. Robinson' tattooed on my forehead..? noooooo sir, I do not hehe.... but it was cute ;)

• Like 1

so far.... feeling pretty confident in the muscles I have flexed as a business owner who is tired of the previous one bullying and pulling dumb crap... hehe niiiice feeling and definitely highlight worthy ;)

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

First proper workout and run at the tail end of a bad bout of pneumonia. I'm still sounding like I'm breathing through a harmonica, but it felt good to move and sweat.

Guest n*gu**6

A flawless roast beef supper in the slow cooker before I left for work this morning. Turned out awesome

Well, this is kind of two days late, but finally getting to take my new ride for a good drive on the highway! Love it!

almost begged out of yoga class tonight.. (still have a sorry-assed cold).. long day full of clients at work.. still dealing with legal issues.. solidified a few new stores in the area for our product.... set a printer dude straight on who really *is* running my show hehe (grr!)... bone-weary tired by the end of it......

but.. I went.. sooo glad I did!! freaking brutal class.. pushed myself.. accomplished a few things I had no idea I could do!!

puuuuuuuuretty proud cougar at this moment ;)

Having an unproductive and relaxed day after yesterdays trip to hell.

Added bonus, not only pretty well over the flu, but today is the first day I haven't had any coughing

RG

Last week I had thought of a long time regular I hadn't seen in over a year and then they contacted me today. That happens to me a lot. I'm certain that I'm telepathic.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

My highlight yesterday was my pager going off for a structure fire which got me out of the house last evening... and I sorely needed to get out

Packing for Central America. Yeh some rum, cigars and heat. But only a week. It's gonna go fast.

• Like 2

setting up a 'practice paint session' this weekend for an upcoming body paint show I am modelling in in a few months ....just imagine the pictures that will be coming to an album near you! ;)

soooo much fun!! excited to start playing with new ideas!

Guest n*gu**6

My little guy falling asleep on my shoulder while I read him his bedtime story. Happens every night, but it never gets old and never ceases to impact me.

Guest st*****ens**ors

A letter from a former student, saying thank you. I never expect anything like that, and am a little overwhelmed.

amaaaaazing dance rehearsal tonight!! worked out all the 'kinks' <ha!>.... and looking forward to more brutal work on it next week :)

Additional Comments:

incredible dance rehearsal tonight... AND found out that a friend is making me a completely sexy custom dance costume.. just because!! totally made my day!! kind of love my crazy life and all the people in it :)

amaaaaazing dance rehearsal tonight!! worked out all the 'kinks' <ha!>.... and looking forward to more brutal work on it next week :)

Additional Comments:

incredible dance rehearsal tonight... AND found out that a friend is making me a completely sexy custom dance costume.. just because!! totally made my day!! kind of love my crazy life and all the people in it :)

Just my personal opinion but I kind of hope ypu don't work out all the "Kinks".... I kinda look forward to many of your kinks on the daily basis.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Chatting with a friend who was having a pretty good night. Happiness is contagious