highlights of the day

The grey skies are gone and no rain. No clouds, blue skies today calling for a high of 22-OK not 30 but still it's better than the weather the past few days

RG

Awww F*ck I spoke too soon, now it is greying up...lets hope short lived and it turns out sunny

tired of rainy fall weather in the middle of August

Edited by r__m__g_uy
weather update LOL

congrats Sassy! Rescue/adoption is a great way to find your pets. While they may have some issues now and again, they are usually grateful to have a home. Good job. Now please help to control the pet population and have your pets spayed and neutered.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Had a great, great, great exchange of PMs today with a hawwt, hawwt, hawwt lady. I can't wait to meet her next month when she's in town. I better order my supply of oxygen, I'll need it! lol lol

Had a long awaited doctor's appointment today...although the news is personal, only a very special someone also knows, my news was GREAT!!!!

I'm happy just because of it.

Went to cash in some change at a coinstar machine. Had $169.00 in change...well now bills. It's like found money

RG

• Like 3

Simply put, I'm home! Three weeks away and lots of amazing things happened. For the first time since I have been alone I was not itching to get home as soon as I was away! Progress :)

However, there IS no place like home. :)

• Like 7

Gorgeous weather, got my shades on, and enjoyed a mojito sorbet at Place Jaques-Cartier, wandering around aimlessly.

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

A good friend of mine dropping me off a tea before they headed off to work ^_^

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I went to the beautiful French River country today to visit with family from Ottawa.It was great to catch up with everyone and to make plans for a visit to Ottawa in December. It was also a chance for my dog Cody to have one last Field Trip with his dad before he goes to his final rest.

Simply put, I'm home! Three weeks away and lots of amazing things happened. For the first time since I have been alone I was not itching to get home as soon as I was away! Progress :)

However, there IS no place like home. :)

Especially when it's PEI

• Like 1

Making some possible travel plans. Vietnam for Christmas/New Years. I've been to Cambodia and Thailand but didn't make it to Vietnam. S. Asia is quite the place. Hope things align well.

Well I posted in the "Things That Suck" thread that my microwave died

Then in "The Last Thing You Purchased" I posted I bought a new microwave

The Highlight of the Day. I got my microwave unpacked, and it's small enough to sit on top of the fridge instead of taking up counter space (I have very limited counter space in my kitchen, and it was the only spot my old microwave could sit). So I now have a kitchen with ALOT!!! :-) of counter space, not to mention a new microwave too

RG

Going to Vietnam for Christmas and New Years. I've been to Cambodia and Thailand and had a great time. Nothing like S. Asia for people, scenery, food, etc...Can't wait!

• Like 4

Getting some positive replies from our sexy Cerb ladies in arranging some visits in September, August was hot on PEI this year I do believe September is going to be hotter.:)

My pc is working fine again thanks to Miss Lane and another great person who helped me...you guys are totally awesome...sending virtual kisses xoxox

Bianca

Guest A*******ue

spontaneous hiking trip.. unforgettable sunset..my fav cab-sav, mmmm awesome day !

Guest D***el B***e

Signed a new long term contract today, I've been working on securing it for two months. I'm finally resigning my boring current assignment tomorrow and starting the new one next month! Couldn't be happier, it's been a tough year so this feels very good.

After months of feeding 2 squirrels daily with some yummy goodies, one of them finally took a leap of faith and ate from the palm of my hands today :) Hopefully, the other one comes around soon too!

• Like 7

Got my medal and certificate back from the framing shop. It looks even better than I expected.

Professionally framed looks so much better than do it yourself with a dime store frame

My retirement gift to myself

RG

• Like 2

Going to see my nephew playing soccer at the saputo stadium..yes hes the third goal keeper and he was keeping the goals :)

It was only a game for the reservist but a really fun game to Watch

then the second highlight is seeing my mom...she is sooo beautiful :)

BJ

Guest P*rry

Labour day was a great day. One of the highlights was cleaning my car inside and out. Really! The car looks good.