highlights of the day

The highlight of my day was a quick confirmation conversation with a beautiful young provider with who I have plans to meet for the first time tomorrow. She called my cell and we spoke briefly. She sounds delightful. I'm looking forward to tomorrow with great anticipation.

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Photoshoot BOOKED :D :D :D eeeeee! And I know it is not a rip off!

First one EVER!! So I am very excited!

A wonderful meal.... Scallops for an appetizer then BBQ Tenderloin, fresh corn, and a wonderful mixture of vegetables in a Thai sauce steamed on the grill...the meal was great but what made it the highlight of my day was the wonderful company who I shared the meal with.

Edited by Ice4fun
  • Like 1

Had dinner (leftover ribs) washed down with water.

Dishes done, kitchen clean :-)

Going to get the slow cooker out, tomorrow morning I am trying a recipe a lady gave me :-)

About to have mixed berries for desert and a coffee and relax for the evening

But the best thing, finished those ribs...that was a recipe I'll never use again ;-)

RG

Got my Visa, Travel Shots, and international travel is all good to go. Love going to far away and new/unknown places for me. Now I just have to wait 2 1/2 months. Ugh....but the researcher in me will find lots to explore before I board a plane.

• Like 1

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Being able to enjoy this beautiful weather we are having. ^_^ And eating Tacos for supper!

Highlights over the past couple days

Lost 15 pounds so far on my regime (Started it Sept 1)...still a ways to go but I'm going in the right direction...and a thanks to my own personal Jillian Michaels ;-) for your moral support and advice

Taking a hammer and nail and making another notch in my belt (no not that type of notch LOL)...my pants are sliding down, and belt is too loose. I'd buy a new belt but buying a new belt every couple weeks gets expensive

Getting and trying a new recipe for chilli. Absolutely delicious chilli, a keeper recipe. And I have enough for lunch and dinner all this week...looking forward to each and every meal :-) Thanks for the recipe Emily

RG

• Like 3

Spending time with a wonderful cerb gent who I haven't seen for awhile. Great way to start off my day ^_^

Congratulations Victoria, that's awesome news!! ^_^

Highlights over the past couple days

Lost 15 pounds so far on my regime (Started it Sept 1)...still a ways to go but I'm going in the right direction...and a thanks to my own personal Jillian Michaels ;-) for your moral support and advice

Taking a hammer and nail and making another notch in my belt (no not that type of notch LOL)...my pants are sliding down, and belt is too loose. I'd buy a new belt but buying a new belt every couple weeks gets expensive

Getting and trying a new recipe for chilli. Absolutely delicious chilli, a keeper recipe. And I have enough for lunch and dinner all this week...looking forward to each and every meal :-) Thanks for the recipe Emily

RG

Kudo's and congrats RG !!!

As far as the chili....every meal for a WEEK.....that sounds....ahem cough....explosively dangerous ? ;)

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Spent my morning with a very interesting lady that has been in the works for a long time . Totally worth the wait ! :-)

Got my Visa, Travel Shots, and international travel is all good to go. Love going to far away and new/unknown places for me. Now I just have to wait 2 1/2 months. Ugh....but the researcher in me will find lots to explore before I board a plane.

Seriously....how big is that frickin needle. "Awww oooza booza....Mr Big Big Polar Bear we musn't having you getting Hepatitis "....this won't hurt a BIT !!" RAWR "NOW don't move while I run like a veterinarian schoolgirl" ;)

Preplan is good.. Have a good hibernation trip Cub !!

Having the privilege of an extended visit today with the very sexy and intelligent redhead from Montreal Miss Gabriella Laurence, thanks Gabby:)

• Like 2

I went to the butcher and bought some thick cut smoked bacon. Today I cooked it for my breakfast! It was a delicious highlight!! ^_^

I have two -

One for a couple of days ago - seeing a sweet Korean SP for the second time just before she left Ottawa

For today - playing a round of golf in shorts and enjoying the beautiful sunny weather.

An amazing morning, amazing lunch at a new place ( I was apparently making strange mmmm noises with each delectable bite) and amazing company. Pumpkin Spice Tea (it's my only pumpkin indulgence beyond pumpkin spice muffins) AND I got to make a little person very happy (with help).