highlights of the day

My canning "experiment" from last night worked well, meaning i have now several mason jars all sealed up filled with apple butter.

And while enjoying the nice weather here in Montreal, i stumbled on several friends from town and from Ottawa here on St-Catherine street. Oh, and i made some new friends too.

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e

Went to my hunt camp over the weekend. I'm slowly getting ready for the deer hunt and I checked one of my two trail cams along a stretch of trail. I had spiked to area with corn, molasses and a few other deer attractants. I checked the pictures on the trail cam and almost fell to the ground, completely astonished. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, a once-in-a-lifetime chance, something that I will never see again .... a mother bear and four cubs ... count'em 4 cubs ... simply unbelievable. It's extremely rare. All the bears are still, in focus, picture was taken last Thursday at noon, in full sun. I'm still stunned. The mother bear is absolutely huge, she's a mother of a bear (no pun intended), If she was standing on her rear legs, she would likely be 7 feet tall. She's a big, big bear. That was one mother of a highlight of the day for me! I'll never see this again .... well maybe in my scope ... hehehe!!

If you could find a way to post this on your profile, we could all enjoy the sight!

Went to my hunt camp over the weekend. I'm slowly getting ready for the deer hunt and I checked one of my two trail cams along a stretch of trail. I had spiked to area with corn, molasses and a few other deer attractants. I checked the pictures on the trail cam and almost fell to the ground, completely astonished. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, a once-in-a-lifetime chance, something that I will never see again .... a mother bear and four cubs ... count'em 4 cubs ... simply unbelievable. It's extremely rare. All the bears are still, in focus, picture was taken last Thursday at noon, in full sun. I'm still stunned. The mother bear is absolutely huge, she's a mother of a bear (no pun intended), If she was standing on her rear legs, she would likely be 7 feet tall. She's a big, big bear. That was one mother of a highlight of the day for me! I'll never see this again .... well maybe in my scope ... hehehe!!

Guest D***el B***e
If you could find a way to post this on your profile, we could all enjoy the sight!

I'll try to find a way ....

Realizing that there are select ladies that really what to help you . I have recently been introduced to a way of attracting new clients . Its quite easy and uncomplicated but if you don't know you don't.

This wonderful lady had opened her heart and book to me and will ultimately catapult me to the same level of success as she has.

Yes this is rare in this community and I thank you from the bottom of my heart .

Good Karma to you .

Guest D***el B***e

Well here I am ... contemplating my time on Cerb, thinking and remembering all the beautiful, exciting, and sensual women I've met on Cerb over the years ... and writing my 500th post! I've been on Cerb for about 8 years but spent probably six years part-time, simply lurking in the background ... then one day almost 2 years ago I think, I started to talk to Passion Vitto and Claire Heavens, quite often by PMs asking all these ridiculous questions about how Cerb worked. They were both so kind and friendly that, over time, I decided to see if I could pull a stunt and join them together for an amazing duo with me ... then another one .... and, as they say, the rest is history ... It's been a blast!

... so here I am, at the highlight of my day, writing my 500th post!

Cheers everyone!

Guest Swee****rry

Well just had a great time with some of my new friends I have made through university here in Regina for my Birthday! Great way to spend it even though a day late... lol... Plus made my favourite supper for everyone!

Initially wondered if this would be posted under the Things That Suck thread but it turned out to all be good.

On the occasion of my annual physical, my MD told me his office would be calling to advise me of my appointment after he got the lab test results. He has never done this in all the years I've been seeing him so I've been wondering if he saw something during the physical and was waiting for tests to confirm before he mentioned it or what.

Saw him today. My vitamin D level is low (take some vitamins) and my PSA level is twice what it should be. He did another digital exam of my prostate (is it normal to enjoy that? lol) and said he didn't find anything out of the ordinary so a urologist will call me in about a month to advise me when I will be seen by him.

So I asked Doc why the change in procedure. He explained that he's slowing down his practice and now routinely schedules follow-up appointments after lab tests.

Ah, good to know. Next time tell me so I don't mess with my mind trying to figure out what's wrong! :)

A member of my family researched our family tree extensively. It was very interesting.

Apparently 2 of my English female ancestors in the 1600's were hanged for supposedly being witches.

My mother's family came to Ellis Island from Scotland in the 1700's and settled in different parts of New York such as Buffalo and some in Massachusetts. They were Loyalists and came to Canada during the American Revolution receiving land grants. They settled in Nova Scotia.

This I have no idea about this but got the jist of it... one of my ancestors on my father's side jumped a British navel ship and swam a couple of kms to shore. He assumed a phony surname that was well known in the area at the time and went on to start a family. Who knows..perhaps leaving another behind somewhere in Europe. So my surname isn't even authentic. lol.

From the Past Few Days

Highlight #1 Got a hold of the Pension Centre again!!!!...my pension should finally be in this coming week. It's about time

Highlight #2 Barely on civil terms with my family (long story but they did something which permanently turned my life upside down and was a major breech of trust)...well told them I'm not doing Thanksgiving with them. A few phone calls from them this past week trying to get me to come, kept telling them no. The highlight, it's Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend and I'm home with my cat...oh and the phone turned off in case they try to call LOL

Highlight #3 I was given a recipe for apple crumble tarts. My first time EVER baking deserts (before my desert making skills were opening a container of ice cream and heating up chocolate sauce in the microwave...seriously) Between the recipe and my cooking coach the tarts turned out excellent. And it was my first effort ever. Speaking of which I'm going to brew a cup of coffee and treat myself to another tart

RG

• Like 1

My feline alarm clock, Nabob woke me up...early again.

But I put the time to good use

First, two coffees and two apple crumble tarts for breakfast :-)

Then into the kitchen I went, my Thanksgiving dinner (chicken and dumplings) in the slow cooker. Then the dishes done. Now I'm sitting down enjoying coffee number three.

4pm I make up the dumplings, at 5pm dinnertime :-)

RG

Meeting a new lady for me who is also new to the industry. Sweet and Sexy combined in one nice blonde petite package.