highlights of the day

Just finished my last final exam! Yay! The end to a very stressful week... or should I say weeks! Getting closer to graduation!

• Like 6

Checking my mobile to find that a new friend has sent me a picture of her hot bare bum! :)

That's what I like to see on my phone!!!

• Like 1

Waking up with Emily Rushton in bed beside me

Thats the highlight of the day...so far

I still have a full day and a half to spend with Em :-)

RG

• Like 2

Guest K***e D****ls

I love a rainy Saturday. Comfy sweats, hair up, hydrating mask on, ordered sushi, catching up on Netflix. A lazy weekend afternoon. :)

Finally over my flu:) And today is so nice out, got my windows open with a nice summer fresh breeze, got my love nest all clean and hand washing my delicates in prep of a work week ahead of me:) yeah!!

Really it's more a Highlight Of The Weekend...and that was a, well a romantic weekend escape with Emily Rushton. I had a wonderful time with this special lady and friend

My recommenation to be forthcoming in the next few days

Thanks Em for spending the weekend with me...it was definitely memorable and perfect

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 3

Guest K***e D****ls

-currently slurping down an iced coffee

-bought a new pretty watering can for my little garden

-dinner at a fantastic tapas place tonight with a gent I haven't seen in eons

Guest c**io**m7
Just finished my last final exam! Yay! The end to a very stressful week... or should I say weeks! Getting closer to graduation!

Congrats to you!! Hope it all works out amazingly.

Guest K***e D****ls

It's going to be hot today. I train with my trainer this morning and then it's pool time with some girlfriends. I have a tiny new bikini I've been dying to bust out...

The gorgeous weather continues so that's always a highlight. I got to a Dr appointment with a surgeon today that was six months in arriving and now I have a 4-8 week wait for an MRI. That's okay as I am a patient man and we determined that depending on what an MRI shows the cure can be worse than the disease. LOL

I'm sitting outside with a nice cold Keith's Red and watching my hummingbirds. It's like an airport here! Love the little guys. Oh, and my lilies and day lilies and all the many perennials are starting to burst into bloom. I'm going to be away a good part of August so will miss a lot of my flowers. Feel free to stop in and pick a bouquet!

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Having Tweet exchanges with Mr Nice and Midnight Massage!

Having Tweet exchanges with Mr Nice and Midnight Massage!

But I really gotta figure out this Twitter thing though. I think I sent a Midnight-Massage tweet to Joy Smith by mistake. Poor Joy may not have the same sense of adventure as MM. Do ya think?

• Like 1

But I really gotta figure out this Twitter thing though. I think I sent a Midnight-Massage tweet to Joy Smith by mistake. Poor Joy may not have the same sense of adventure as MM. Do ya think?

I can only imagine, MrNice...

Spending time on a patio with a drink, in Old Montreal, on St-Paul street, watching passerbys, with a new book on the table. Uncomplicated, simple moments away from rhe complexities of life.

• Like 3

Just got back from a day of being a tourist at home. Went whale watching in the Bay of Fundy and seen lots of whales and sea birds. Had lunch at a place ive always wanted to try and was amazing. Then spent the day with friends on a deck downtown. Life is good.

• Like 2

Met with a hobbyist friend for lunch and caught up on some hobbying news. Nice to leisurely discuss topics of mutual interest! :icon_smile:

It's been a busy, and somewhat difficult, summer with many personal things going on. But, it is what it is. :)

That said, even though I relaxed for the most part this past weekend, a rainy day like today feels like the perfect time to kick back and spend sometime here, Twitter, and all my other online haunts, all with some good coffee.

So, I guess my entire day will be the highlight. ;)

• Like 1

Highlight #1. A couple photos I took on my smartphone when down east last year were lost (I thought) when my cat knocked my phone on the floor and smashed it. The lady I sent the photos to before cat smash time still had them and emailed copies back. Now safe in my computer. To that lady, THANK YOU!!!

Highlight #2. Went to the mail today. I have been off for quite awhile from work before I had to put in for retirement. Well they miscalculated my leave used and existing leave balances. I had more leave than originally thought. So while I was off on leave w/o pay I really should have been on leave w pay. A cheque, over $2000.00 greeted me in the mail today :-)

RG

• Like 5

I have been here since 2009 and just visited with a combo of the cutest, smartest and nice man I have met to date . When he left I had to ask myself if it really happened ? I do think it did because the sun just came out in Sydney .

• Like 4

Came across a newish county style restaurant while driving through some country roads and had a great meal. :) (actually I was lost but won't admit it)

• Like 3