highlights of the day

A cumulative highlight as I often write, but I had a GREAT extended Thanksgiving weekend away with family and more family arriving this evening and staying until Sunday. I have a trip to see my daughter and grandson in Ontario in less than two weeks and I took advantage of our first lousy weather day in a long time to get started on another bedroom renovation. The B&B will be in great shape for visitors. :) I also made a pretty good decision today as well!

Making the final confirmation on what I recently posted as a fantasy

I would love to experience, looking forward to what I figure will be the

night of my life.:)

• Like 1

Just for fun tried on an old pair of jeans (smaller waist)...THEY FIT ME!!! :-)

My diet/exercise regime is working

No I'm not a spinner LOL and a long ways to go but getting there

RG

And a thanks for the thanks Emily, amongst other things, your my Jillian Michaels

• Like 1

Yes there are 12, TWELVE, 10 + 2, 4 times 3, the number between 11 and 13, There were 12 new albums on CERB yesterday. Thank-you ladies, you gave me something to do this morning :)

• Like 1

Well, I WOULD have been in Ottawa tonight on my way through to see my daughter. But a bout of flu forced me to cancel plane reservations. THAT seat sale cost me a bundle! LOL

The good news though is that once I'm 100% I'll be driving up and therefore I will be on my own schedule. So that is my highlight and I can look forward to getting better!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Like 5

Cleaned and organized my closet and found some old clothes I forgot I even had ! Noticed that my new ad had been viewed by lots of members ! ( as a new cerb user this is really exciting for me :) and went shopping for Halloween candy for all the little trick or treaters going out tonight ! It's been a great day so far :)

• Like 2

Just found a good list ....

"101 places to eat at in Montreal before you die"

http://www.mtlblog.com/2014/09/101-restaurants-to-eat-at-in-montreal-before-you-die/

There are a few good places for dates in that list :icon_biggrin:. Bad thing is, by the time i add to that list, i might not eat at home for a long time!!!

Guest **cely***r***ne

I had my photoshoot yesterday. The photographer is so amazing, and hardworking, I got most of my images back today!! I am just so pleased!!

went to my farm today to check on my bees. Gave each hive a concoction of honey and sugar I made. They loved it. They where gentle and focused on eating so I was working with no gloves. The next warm day we have I will wrap them for the winter and not check them again till med Feb when I give them some food to get them healthy for the spring. Oh and also took off another 150 pounds of honey. Bees sure make me happy

• Like 4

Planning a trip with my lovely lady after a sensual and mesmerizing session -- so excited!! And.. to see her so happy and excited - priceless!

• Like 1

Got my exercise bike assembled today, just went for a half hour bike ride (over mountains). Not only does the bike run right, but the console (electrical) working right too...amazing for someone mechanically

inept LOL

RG

I got to spend some time this afternoon with an amazing friend ... It's funny how some people can just improve your day just with their presence.

• Like 2

Just for fun tried on a old pair of jeans, even a size smaller than a pair I bought a couple weeks ago...they fit!!! :-) :-) :-)

I seem to be losing it around my waist, not my belly though :-(

But going smaller is better :-)

RG

• Like 1

I am still chasing bees around my house. The warm sunny weather makes them more active. I have caught about 30 just today and got stung once. You have to love bees to enjoy a bee sting lol. Its weird but it sure felt good. Once I finish extracting all my honey they will be gone. Seeing them flying around makes me smile. They are a wonder of nature

I am still chasing bees around my house. The warm sunny weather makes them more active. I have caught about 30 just today and got stung once. You have to love bees to enjoy a bee sting lol. Its weird but it sure felt good. Once I finish extracting all my honey they will be gone. Seeing them flying around makes me smile. They are a wonder of nature

Actually it is not crazy! Do know the same chemical found in their sting is also found in Stinging Nettle . That is a wild weed that grows in parts of BC, the natives used as a treatment for arthritis ( also good to eat like spinach too!) It raises you immune and reduces inflammation. The natives would take a handful and whip the branches on there joints for treatments. OUCHY...but ya is a cool feeling after.

Additional Comments:

Actually it is not crazy! Do know the same chemical found in their sting is also found in Stinging Nettle . That is a wild weed that grows in parts of BC, the natives used as a treatment for arthritis ( also good to eat like spinach too!) It raises you immune and reduces inflammation. The natives would take a handful and whip the branches on there joints for treatments. OUCHY...but ya is a cool feeling after.

• Like 2

One of my longtime regular came to my location where I host and he ring door bell after I unlock door waiting and walk in. He caught me vacuuming in sheer lingerie and six inch heels. Great housewife experience! Lol

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Guest D***el B***e

Just had a great pedicure, and foot massage. Man O Man does it ever feel good and relaxing. It helps that I had a very lovely and sexy lady looking after me. I'm getting to be a regular with her, and I'm already noticing that she's taking more time and being more caring than the previous times.

My highlights of my day, wow so many so will pick just a few...

1. Got to have a nice cocktail beverage in the Market with a good friend:)

2. Bought a really cool art piece from an artisan that is a real maple leafe with an image of a moose stained into it, wow so cool my Cuban friends will love this as a gift!

3. Genuinely nervous in a good way, to meet a new friend. Being a stationary business in small town, I rarely meet new friends as most of mine are repeats ( of course always a pleasure but different)

Love life today:)

• Like 1