highlights of the day

Reading that by July 1st of this year marijuana will be legal in Canada. I'm not a user but I am happy that the cause will finally have success.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Someone called me out of the blue today and wanted me to pop over. No particular reason... Just to see me. Sadly work commitment prevented me from stopping by at that moment. But still... That kinda made my day.

In Banff at a conference. Beautiful place. The only downside is that I'm here all by myself

The work week is almost done. Play date set up for the weekend. Picking up party favours after work. All in all a very good day. And and even better weekend to cum.

Guest n*gu**6

I managed to gonout of my way to help someone today. Felt pretty good at the time

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Putting out my summer patio furniture on my deck :)

Being at the Canadian Tire Centre this afternoon and watching the Senators, in their last home game of the 2016-17 regular season, convincingly beat the Rangers

Guest n*gu**6

Perfectly cooked roast meal and got to throw the football with my little fella for a bit in the yard. Hes getting quite the arm on him....

Making contact with Wayne Gretzky Winery about a possible collaboration with my DrinkPucks and their new whisky.

Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

Guest Prufrock Cummings

spent the last 4 hours outside working in the yard. what a gorgeous day and oops, I have a slight sunburn on my forehead!

Guest n*gu**6

Im already about 1/3 the way through the would pile for next year. Only 8 cord this time. But going reasonably fast.

Or should I say Adult Online Store....My order from PinkCherry has arrived and only took 2 days (not even a full 48hrs actually)!!

Lots of sexy lingerie, hot dresses and a variety of toys/fetish gear!!:icon_wink:

I splurged and treated myself, plus I have a photo shoot in May....

• Like 2

I just spent a couple of lazy hours with a lovely lady I met here, chatting and having a merry old time on a cold, rainy April afternoon. Thanks, babe. I really needed that. I needed an adult conversation with someone who really gets it.

#mentalstimulation #feltsogood

• Like 2

performance review today... my supervisor said I'm doing well and based on the first 4 months of this year, next year she'll put me in for "above expectation"