highlights of the day

Waking up as a visitor at my sisters home, the sun coming up and already warm enough to sit outside with my coffee. Knowing that it will be a hot humid day and that I get to sit poolside, visit a bit, pop into the water to cool off and then start all over again. :)

Got up early, went to the bakery and bought a right out of the oven loaf of egg bread. Stopped at Timmies, came home and buttered practically half of the still warm loaf. Took everything outside and read a book form 2 1/2hrs! Awesome morning so far!

• Like 1

Slept fairly well even if i was on jetlag, have my timmies coffee(drugs!) and ready to have a good day today and probabably go for a nice long walk by the river this afternoon

it is the simple things that start a day off right ... waking up refreshed (admitted thanks to zopiclone) ... the sun shining ... working from home instead of the office ... having your 8 am review call with your boss go well ... having it be mid morning and there are still no fires that need to be put out - expanding the probability of being able to make an early exit for the cottage

• Like 1

This could have been part of the things that suck thread but the way it ended makes it belong here: finding out your sister will arrive on the 1am bus instead of 10pm as planned and once at home staying up until 3am telling each other stories, plus I was in good company while I waited :)

Also, having lots of stuff going on but waking up knowing it will all work out :)

Guest **cely***r***ne

Waking up to the sunshine on my face, free coffee in the lobby of my hotel and boston pizza's cheesecake.

Playing an enjoyable game of golf with my daughter who is heading off to university, sitting on the deck in the warm sun with a cold beverage and the fact that the hot tub is finally repaired- yay!! Anyone for a dip?:icon_smile:

Visiting a friend who recently lost her husband, having a beer with her on her deck and having her not only smile... but laugh.

finally getting every last item of back to school shopping done for the kiddo...,,also taking him to Lids and letting him pick out a couple "big boy" hats and seeing him beaming when they embroidered his name on them.

Got my nails done finally.....sounds like nothing but its been hell these days trying to get a walk-in...and i was way overdue ;)

• Like 2

NOT working! It is a beautiful day, 25 degree forcast, sipping on a pint around the pool, gonna have a BBQ with friends later and a bonfire party tonight with fireworks. Its a great day in the neighborhood. Many highlights :)

Waking up to a BBM message telling me that supper is all planned and it sounds delicious!!!!

Meeting 6 very polite, very beautiful, very tall RCMP at my work and having to assist them for like an hour. *melts*

Posted via Mobile Device

having a good friend help me and my credit-card-less self buy a ticket for me online for a meet & Greet this weekend with Adrian Grenier (Vince Chase from Entourage). I get to meet him!!

I'm so excited I cant sleep!!!!!!!!! *breathes into a paper bag* :)

having a good friend help me and my credit-card-less self buy a ticket for me online for a meet & Greet this weekend with Adrian Grenier (Vince Chase from Entourage). I get to meet him!!

I'm so excited I cant sleep!!!!!!!!! *breathes into a paper bag* :)

oh wow. thats pretty cool. You could probably ask him if there is goin to be an Entourage movie afterall. Looking forward to the finale this weekend

oh wow. thats pretty cool. You could probably ask him if there is goin to be an Entourage movie afterall. Looking forward to the finale this weekend

hehehe Thats a good ice-breaker! I'll ask him for sure! I'd be interested to know as well.....I think Entourage would make a great premises for a movie!

I'm getting caught up on the final season right now on TubePlus