highlights of the day

getting a free pampering from my best friend who's taking her estetions (I have no idea how to spell that) course. mani, pedi, sugaring Mhmm !

Posted via Mobile Device

Waking up to the sun streaming thru the window and the smell of fresh coffee brewing (I finally got the timer to work properly!) Now, laying in bed with my two sweet girls watching Golden Girls as the sun touches my toes!

Beautiful day today, going for a long walk along the River...then filet mignon.

and honestly this week has been really good for me in my personal life:)

• Like 1

Finding this thread and reading it all the way through is a highlight. How can you not have a smile on your face after hearing about all these great things?

Many thanks to Isabella for starting this thread and for being such a positive person :D (The Cap'n Crunch was a highlight for me that day too!)

• Like 1

Being outside in a park to read a book...and someone came up to me asking if he could take a picture of my back/side because my hair in the light under the trees was breathtaking...the pictures are amazing! I love having fire-looking hair:D

Coming home with Thanksgiving leftovers... turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy... two chunks of pumpkin pie and my sister in laws world famous "every family gathering" special rice pudding.... life is good!

Having coffee with a good friend, who came home to visit for the weekend. With the many friends and family members she has to visit, it was flattering that she called me.

Finally, after reading about how everyone else has had their fill of turkey, I will be sitting down with family and friends in a couple of hours to a wonderful meal of turkey, ham, and all the trimmings on a glorious day. Life doesn't get much better than this.

Easy, big sales today on men's clothes...spent way too much and bought another damn tie!!! I have no more room for ties...but that made my day!!!! :D

Sitting back and relaxing knowing that not only is today a day off, but this week is a 4 day week.... ahhhhhhhh

A weekend of rest; no responsibility save for making the turkey gravy and passing out cold beers to pleasant company.

...and the sun shone for two straight days!!

CB

Had Thanksgiving Day dinner, brother and his family just left, kitchen cleaned up and now just sitting back relaxing.

Tomorrow off to work, but a real short work week, on a training course (a good one) Wed through Friday.

Highlight is I'm seeing a wonderful lady one evening while away on this training course, so this is going to be a great week

RG

Had Thanksgiving Day dinner, brother and his family just left, kitchen cleaned up and now just sitting back relaxing.

Tomorrow off to work, but a real short work week, on a training course (a good one) Wed through Friday.

Highlight is I'm seeing a wonderful lady one evening while away on this training course, so this is going to be a great week

RG

Lucky you. Enjoy, your week.

Prime Rib for TG and it was sooooo good. All the fixings. Pan seared shrimp, mushrooms, onions, potatoes, Cesare salad, all with a touch of garlic.

I am packed and ready for my next road trip. :) The house is clean to come home to, and all is well. Feel free to tell me how to adapt to a 4 hour time change from here to the west coast. :)

- My Thanksgiving turkey hangover is gone and I feel energetic! I don't think I will eat turkey again btw.

- My house is OCD clean the way I like it after letting the cleaning lady go who would cut corners after you pay her $80 to do the house.

-

My wife was finishing up last nights' baking at 6:00 a.m. today and I got to lick the mixing beaters of cream cheese icing.

Bonus round.

This afternoon, getting to visit one of the Sweetest ladies I met at the last social for a couple of hours. Now that was the icing on my cake !

DDD, and not what anyone is thinking.

My highlights;

Dancing,

Dinner, and a

Date

With a very special CERB lady!

Guest **cely***r***ne

The highlight of my day yesterday was the much needed visit and talk with a very special friend!

I took a run out to my cabin this morning in the side by side, just for a bit of pre-winter maintenance. Despite the rain - I was dressed for it - I had a big smile as the nearer I got, the lighter the weight on my shoulders.

I was still grinning 3 hours later on the way back to reality!

Batteries recharge easier some days than others! I have enough charge now to hug the works of you!

A Happy CB