highlights of the day

Anything's easy when there are no problems; it's how folk measure up under pressure that shows character.

Have a good day.

CB

Allowing my body to fall into the hands of someone special and losing myself. Still have the a daziness hangover. OMG!

Getting free tickets to Jeff Beck who played the NAC this evening and attending it with a very appreciative girlfriend of mine.

It was awesome!

Thanks again to the CERB member who couldn't use them.

• Like 1

Getting dirty text messages at work the last couple of days...my co-workers are wondering why I'm actually in a good mood for once!!!!

• Like 1

The fact that as bad as I thought being up before 5am was after only sleeping 3 hours turned out to be the perfect time for doing some meditation and see and think things more clearly ... besides I can always nap later :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Also ... I got to say GM; first in shout box which with me not being an early bird does not happen very often :)

Well for celebrations today, highlights included 6 pints and 6 strippers and a cab drive home ;) This lady here looked so much like a lady on stage today...yummy highlight

53521-1920x1440.jpg

And yes a redhead ...mmmmmmmm....

thumbnail.aspx?q=1352873811391&id=dbd39ec43fb3475663bd10f02b6ee524

• Like 2

The fact I didn't have to go to work today! Though I did have a doctor's appointment this afternoon...YUCK!!!! Still great to be off though!!!! :D

Had the first proper band practice in over a month, and then ran into an old friend (lost touch long ago) afterwards at a local concert. Not bad for a wednesday night! :D

Not having to go in to work again today!!!! I'm just sitting back and relaxing with a nice cup of coffee and I'm just going to quietly enjoy my day! :D

Guest *o****ea****t

my dog is the highlight of my day. no matter what he is always happy to see me & i quickly forget whatever crap may have happened that day. as far as he's concerned there is no such thing as being in a bad mood or feeling down.....he'll have none of it! i'm lucky to have him.

and just outta the oven cookies aren't so bad either.

Being the last day of my BC vacation, the day and week have been a highlight. Pouring rain this morning, but the sun has come out as I overlook the strait across to the mainland. Four killer whales swam right past me two days ago and watching the salmon jumping up and over falls in a river was incredible to see. Of course there was a great visit with a new friend as well. But, my highlight is that as much as I love to go away, tomorrow I get to go home.

If it's Friday then I'm picking up some nice garlicy shwarma for supper. This is our ritual for 2011.

Then to top off the day, I had to get collard greens for a recipe. Don't even kniow what they look like but the first grocery I went into had them. Big leafy suckers.

My highlights were more interesting on Wednesday at Paradise Spa but that will go in a different thread.

• I spent the early morning hours talking to an awesome woman
  • I did well on my exam this morning
  • I've made some new friendships on CERB
  • My hockey team is finally showing up to hockey games (tonight is their 3rd win in a row - go habs go!)

• Like 1

Spent the afternoon with a beautiful woman!!! It was a great end to a great weekend!

Spent a long time chatting with a friend today. And, travelling that far only one day after breaking my leg is pretty friggin good too. :smile:

Guest K***e D****ls

Today's highlight: Went for a walk with my coffee and just breathed for a bit.