highlights of the day

Last night I got to have dinner at my fav restaurant. Brew Bakers. It was a lovely evening with great company!!!

Woohoo....I am being picked up in a half hour for a wonderful day on the market, people watching, wine and a bit of shopping!!! YEAH!

Highlights of the day, well no details, but highlight is directed at two CERB ladies, Isabella Gia and Angela of Ottawa

You both picked up my spirits, certainly makes the day a highlight for me

when I was kinda down

It's really appreciated, and at times like this I really have come to appreciate the community atmosphere here on CERB

But specifically, again, Isabella and Angela, a BIG THANK YOU :-)

RG

• Like 1

A highlight from a few days ago became today's highlight once again. I received some beautiful purple (my fave colour) roses and as I walked by them today and saw them in full bloom I remembered the great time I had that day :)

Came to work and some of the phillephino ladies had left me homemade snacks and a supper cause I said how much I loved ethnic foods. Its quite likely I could die happy now.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

I'm sure after all the ninja rolls and sneak attacks I've done on them they think I'm cute but slow, so they probably felt bad haha!

Posted via Mobile Device

waking up the day after having a molar surgically removed and actually feeling fine! no swelling or pain and I haven't even taken any meds yet this morning! shouldn't speak too soon tho...hehe

This is an easy one...being back! Tired of travelling, now I have to figure out how I'm going to sleep...plus there's no food in this house...YEESH!!!!!

Knowing that in just seven days, I will be surrounded by some of the most beautiful women in the world!

• Like 1

I started the day with a Things that Suck contribution but can finish it with this.

We did not have much of a summer but fall is coming in at 24 degrees, nothing but sun and I picked about 8 more liters of blueberries off of my bushes.

Love it.

Knowing that in two days, I will enjoying S'Mores, free beers and buying Malika a Rum and Coke......

I helped my brother to finish getting his winter wood inside. That always results in a great feeling of accomplishment. As well, it is only noon, the sun is shining and I am looking forward to the rest of my day. :)

Packing my suitcase for my early flight tomorrow morning to the Nations Capital and then Halifax !! Sure hope I can find something to do while I am there;) Will I be like a duck out of water? or like a kid in a candy store? :):)

This will certainly be more than a daily highlight for me. Spending time with Annessa is always a treat. We know each other pretty well but as some Cerbites have come to learn this is one talented woman and I got to listen to that last night. That alone is enough to put this cub in dreamland however, I was blessed with the opportunity of meeting my new friend AngelaofOttawa. Thru chat I already new we connected but somehow meeting her in person is much more special. This lady left quite the impression on me and hopefully I was able to leave her with something she'll value. Thanks ladies for deepening firednships I cherish so much. XO Cub Posted via Mobile Device

Guest **cely***r***ne

Coming home with a new outlook on life! I feel as though I have lived, died and have been reborn!

This will certainly be more than a daily highlight for me. Spending time with Annessa is always a treat. We know each other pretty well but as some Cerbites have come to learn this is one talented woman and I got to listen to that last night. That alone is enough to put this cub in dreamland however, I was blessed with the opportunity of meeting my new friend AngelaofOttawa. Thru chat I already new we connected but somehow meeting her in person is much more special. This lady left quite the impression on me and hopefully I was able to leave her with something she'll value. Thanks ladies for deepening firednships I cherish so much. XO Cub Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you Cubby. I finally got to hug you in person - much better than a cyberhug any time. That was the highlight of my day - meeting you finally.

hehe....it was a stellar night for sure having you and Angela at my show last night (even if you missed my shout-out, hehe). your presence alone we value Cubbie! xoxo