highlights of the day

I was cancelled on earlier in the day, so things weren't looking good, till a friend came to the rescue!

So it turned out to be a great day after all, made better because someone went out of their way to help.

Getting that unprovoked "Hey, how you doing?" kinda text from one of your favorite lady friends....and having it quickly progress into a steamy session of text-sex :p

Picked up my new car today :icon_biggrin: , looks good, awesome ride.

Also last ride in the old beast before it gets sent to the crusher. Sad to see it go but it gave me 13 good years.

Spent a great weekend with my kid... it's great that she is not only my daughter, she is also my friend...

Listening to a new recording of Carmina Burana i found this weekend, one i had been looking for awhile, and a very solid lead on a Haydn complete works for keyboard set i had been looking for for the past year.

my highlight of the day was waking up this morning knowing i was coming to OTTAWA!! greatest city ever!! yaah.. xoxoxoxoxox

many thx to all who make it soo wonderful love ya's all !!!

Being pleasantly surprised that we have so many beautiful ladies attending the Xmas social including 6 from out of town!!!

Finding out someone I used to really care about quit drinking, is in AA and is focusing on finally growing up at the age of 36 , being responsible, and touring with his bands new cd.

Posted via Mobile Device

Spending lunch with a beautiful woman....

Spending an evening out with a beautiful woman...

Spending a morning tomorrow with a beautiful woman...

Sleep, shower, repeat.

Spending lunch with a beautiful woman....

Spending an evening out with a beautiful woman...

Spending a morning tomorrow with a beautiful woman...

Sleep, shower, repeat.

What's up with that Old Dog? Do you have some special fairy dust you are sprinkling over the ladies, or are you just a babe magnet?

Make sure you don't overdo it!

Being pleasantly surprised that we have so many beautiful ladies attending the Xmas social including 6 from out of town!!!

Damn I wish I could go :-(, not only to meet ladies (and a few of the guys, they seem ok too) I haven't met before, but to say hi to a few great Ottawa ladies I have had the pleasure of meeting.

But I will see those ladies again, and will see a few other Ottawa ladies in the future too. And while not there in body, I'll be there in spirit :-)

RG :-)

My highlight today other than in the fact that it was just a really good day was that I wrote a simple little thing that made me realize that I still possess the spirit of idealism and optimism. Feels kind of good. :)

... getting an invitation to breakfast tomorrow with someone special....