AngelaofOttawa, poised on the brink of 5000 posts!

Angela of Ottawa is about to reach a total of 5000 posts, the highest number in cerb history, and we wait with baited breath for the moment, as she currently sits at 4999.

I wanted to get the congratulations and thanks rolling, as we wait for the big number 5000!

Congratulations and thanks to you, Angela, for all your contributions to this board.

Wow, truly an impressive achievement and a momentous milestone! Congratulations Angela and thanks for everything you do around here.

Congratulations Angela, always enjoy reading your posts (even the ones groaning at my bad jokes LOL)

Look forward to reading many more

RG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRba-IdQjIRUmhEiFshELCABZrNdla3JDQdxvr4mxEjkfMw8GXK

Ohhhh Angela.... Such a valued member, a prolific poster and a dear dear friend... what more could any of us ask for?

Congrats hun!! xox

You guys are too much!! Thanks a lot.

So is there some kind of monetary compensation in order that I don't know about?

Well now this is a milestone and a benchmark !!! A little bit of serious stuff....a little bit of funny stuff ...a little bit of suttle advise... a little of this and a little of that and a whole bunch of awesome everything rolled into an AngelaofOttawa ! 5000 posts ! Congrats Angela ! :)

You are so awesome! Funny. Wise. Practical. Deadly sexy. A wonderful friend. I wanted to give you an enormous barrel with at least 5000 jelly beans in it, one for each of your posts. Alas, I couldn't find one that was big enough, so this will have to do. Congratulations!

jelly_bean_jar_800x600-t2.jpg

Wow Angela, congratulations, you are outstanding. You continue to make a great contribution to this site, keep it up. 10K, here we go. I wonder if the counter can go that high, let's see if it can and have fun doing it.

Congratulations Angela. I see that it is now official - 5000 +.

Well done, thanks for your contributions and thanks for your help to me along the way with getting me involved in the last social. I am certain that there are lots of TY's for you from lots of people for lots of things. :)

Take Care and keep it up.

Holy smokes, 5000?!? Nice, Angela! I always love reading what you have to say. Thanks for sharing so much of wonderful yourself! :smile:

Guest K****r De**xe

Congrats Angie, Your always the voice that everyone listens too.Thanks for making CERB so much fun..Enjoy your 15 mins of Fame xxxxxxx

I kind of jumped the gun in starting this thread at 4999 posts, but Angela's now officially at 5001, so let me offer my congratulations once again to her.

• Like 1

Let's assume each of your posts takes 1 minute to create. With 5000 posts you've spent almost 84 hours just posting! Working 9-5 each day, that would take more then 2 weeks to complete!

• Like 1