Fat Bastard BBM

I was privileged to to partake in some of the Christmas activities at the Fat Bastard Compound.

Old Dog and Phaedrus managed to get the tree up.

redneck_christmas_situations_19.jpg

Notch did his community service in the town's local Christmas parade:

redneck_xmas_01

Lee drove in from Manitoba with his decorated truck - the added bonus hopefully to scare off the deer and moose he occasionally comes into contact with.

santa-truck.jpg

Roaming Guy managed to get all the gift packages ready for ladies.

3665.jpg

• Like 2

In retrospect, I can't help but think that Lee's no-show may have something to do with the Movember picture he'd posted that morning:

winter5-04.jpg

Why yes Phaedrus I realized the "snotsicles" may have deterred the babes and caused some no - shows

Sooooooooooo I decided to head down south to the warmth of our Fat Bastard lodge in Louisianna. As you can see by the buildup there I am still getting no-shows ??? Go figure ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJBlMf96tZH8CZ4__5ht5QlJPISQSnurk7KHQyWgWOPyRrnPk5

I'd masturbate but I have small hands .........

Guest N***he**Ont**y
th?id=H.4842765838649104&w=233&h=146&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7 Lee has the new state of the art Limo ready for the next visit by the ladies to the Lodge!

Well I went to the doctor recently in the fall of 2012 and he called me fatty. I replied "I know you are but what am I ?"

Anyhooooo my fellow fatties. It appears our lodge is faltering a tad bit. Zero bookings in the last 5 years or so I believe.

So good news is I decided to go on a recruiting mission. A 2014 Canadian tour so to speak. I have been on the road since January or July of 2013 . Guess I got a headstart.

I looked in my bank account and priced flights and I can made it to Halifax. One way. So that's it for the tour.

But I had a plan. An impromptu one

I hid out in Katherine's wine cellar and ate grapes to stay healthy until she caught me :icon_redface: Then I all Austin Powered her with my charm baby and offered her some grapes and we got drunk and shagged like there is no tomorrow !! Then I gave her an LR massage (hard to explain but it may be on Wikepedia ? ) and cooked her and me breakfast with her food out of her fridge with my hands and burned more calories on the table after breaky was over....desert breakfast I suppose...then I was on my merry little way.

So I was on my way to Vermont (which was the wrong way and Em took care of me once again ;) ) when I bumped in to my beautiful wifey Emily !!! She said " Whatcha doin here ?" I said "I dunno' She said "Wanna talk tits?" I said " Sure, I normally don't talk tits but yours are God's gift to all of us" She said "Get in my hotel room NOW !!!! " Emily is a redhead and I love her....and I listen !!!!! ;) I had to ask her directions from the linen closet where I like to sleep....but I found it !!! Calories be gone. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Then I hitch hiked to Truro. Never done that before so had one thumb going each way so little confusing to the drivers apparently. Truro ? They have trees there or something ? And PENELOPE is in the area !!! I MISS PENELOPE !!!! Holy Doodle calories be gone there I tell ya !!! and spankings !!! let me tell ya Tom foolery galore and one horny mess. Ohhh the memories.

From there I played hopscotch with the kids until I hopped all the way to the ocean and planned to swim over to PEI. Nope.... wrong side of the province sigh. Sooo had a beer. then washed dishes to pay for it. Walked to the other side of NS and swam over to PEI. Had a beer with that MRNice guy gone retired and see he is still beating the crap out of his house with a sledgehammer and renovating. He fed me and housed me and offered me beers :) oops calories be BACK ON !!

Then rented a boat. A big boat. Then paddled my way over to New Brunswick. Then looked over and went "Hey ! When did they put that fucking bridge there ? "

Then I got a text from Wifey #3 Savannah in Newfie land saying she needed some "maintenance" done at her house. So up over the bridge I walk. Then realize I am back on an island. Shit. Sooooo off swimming again I go to the nearest iceberg. Crawl on . Brrrrrr my nipples hurt !!! Shit !!! iceberg going wrong way :( Swim again.... get on iceberg 69 heading to Newfoundland and boom there in a week !!!!!

Have a visit with wifey...MAINTENANCE TIME :) eat her food and drink her wine out of her fridge. Still on a squeaky tight budget you know. It's cold so we are buck nekkid in bed cause they say skin on skin keeps you warm and alive ? Right ? mmmmm There was a power outage of course but I actually flipped her breaker.....shhhhhh..... So we burn calories. and again in the kitchen and again in the living room. Gotta keep warm !!!!! ;)

Off I go ! I shall snorkel my way outta there me thinks. Hmmmm ... end up in Labrador..... I had a nice conversation with a seal and then carried on my little way. I hiked, walked, swam, snorkeled, and belly flopped my way to Quebec. I had a nice visit in Montreal. I spanked VJ, Chrystal spanked me, Keissy spanked Chrystal, Emma spanked all of us cause we were bad bad bad good bad !! Good times. Eyes Wide Shut. Then we ate sushi and all danced nekkid in the street :)

Sooooo Feelin kinda slim and healthy by now by cracky. !!! Still had a one pack ab but it is smaller now.

Soooooo off I go to Ottawa. Hitch hike again. Get picked up and off we go. Where ya heading I ask ? "Moncton". Fuck !! Stop the car please !! Wrong thumb again.

So I stick out the other thumb and get picked up and boom I am in Ottawa in 2 hours ! yay. Take me to the airport I say. Not sure why I ain't flying.

Then I grab a cab at the airport and go to the hotel.

So I go to check in and they ask me for my credit card ? I say "sure I play cards !! Cribbage, 500, hearts, snap....you name it ! " "Where's your linen room or do you have those floatee things for the pool cause I am tired and need some sleep ? "

Then I pick up my cel phone and listen to music while I borrow someone else's phone to text Cleo and Kathryn.

I say... "Hi...My name is Frank" No reply.... "LR here.... I have no money but can I squeeze your bits anyways? " No answer.... "You sexies like ice cream ? " no answer. Then I said ............" Look girls I am the damn president grand exalted present and past puppa of.....disclaimer.....used to be until I got voted out :( of the FAT BASTARD LODGE OF CANADA, ONTARIARIO SOMEWHERE CANADA !!!! I have a goofy hat !!! please talk to me" They replied "Ohhhhh . Are you that fat bastard guy, bald with a goatee, have a hairy chest and drink saki in the Jacuzzi and love luv love LUV Allotta Fagina ? " That's me

Okay....sooooooo...... Apparently my Tandy computer from Radio Shack I found in the dumpster is dying so I better let the keyboard rest, charge er up, and continue on with the ....... "Fat Guy with the Plumber's Butt Blog" tomorrow ;)

Hugggs and Kosses ZZZZZZIIIIIIIIZZZZZ

• Like 2

Anyhooooo my fellow fatties. It appears our lodge is faltering a tad bit. Zero bookings in the last 5 years or so I believe.

Too true, my friend. Too true.

But... have you seen the news? You can trade sex for fish. Really.

As the song has it: I'm alright, Jack... just keep your hands off of my "stack".

fishing2-17.jpg

Guest N***he**Ont**y

RG might pick up on this new trend! As he is The Boatless Fisherman he has access to a lot of fish. But will the Ladies accept his catch?

Motorboating now available.

Motorboating79.jpg

Ladies, please form an orderly queue...

I will stand in line to see any of you gorgeous and well spoken gentlemen . I've been trying to visit now for two years , I email , call and text that Lee Richards and never a reply .

Do you guys have internet and cell service at that lodge .

I will stand in line to see any of you gorgeous and well spoken gentlemen . I've been trying to visit now for two years , I email , call and text that Lee Richards and never a reply .

Do you guys have internet and cell service at that lodge .

I don't think so. Old Dog was doing something with beer-cans and string, and I think he said something about inter-nets, and that he was going to sell service, but I thought it was a BDSM thing he was doing...

Guest N***he**Ont**y

A4sJpvECcAAP-gc.jpg

Fat Bastard Lodge has added state of the art kitchen equipment for those legendary Late dinners!

A4sJpvECcAAP-gc.jpg

Fat Bastard Lodge has added state of the art kitchen equipment for those legendary Late dinners!

Cuts down on dishes. We can fry the bacon up right on the stove and the grease drains down into the fire making it even hotter and the bacon gets done quicker. We may not be the best looking providers but dammit we're pretty smart sometimes....

I don't think so. Old Dog was doing something with beer-cans and string, and I think he said something about inter-nets, and that he was going to sell service, but I thought it was a BDSM thing he was doing...

Yes OD is a genious. Beer cans and string for the inter-net and Bush pork n bean cans and a string for Tin-eye ...... no more fat bastard picture theft or shilling. no no no

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Ladies I am offering THE experience today. THE HUSBAND EXPERIENCE encounter where you can tell me what to do all day and I will pretend to listen while drinking beer all day sitting on the couch staring at the BBM 50 inch BOOB TUBE. I get your motor going by undoing my belt buckle and letting you catch the sight of my exciting belly which will really get your motor going. After a lunch of bacon sandwiches and stale beer a couch make out session will be offered to get you in the mood for some passionate couch sex. After our couch session is over cuddle time may be offered. As we are avid beer drinkers here at BBM your mileage may vary. Menu options are offered with advance notice. Use of the BBM kitchen is available so that you can cook for me on BBM's modern wood stove. Over nights are possible with advance notice. Please consult with Old Dog for bookings and rates.

Spring is coming and Old Dog is eating bacon again ..... and also loves baked beans......so he personally designed this new setup for our fire pit.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4jKP3x-_CDWP7eYRX43ox6oGFpBg1sfiXoEXZVE04n1tEw5Zo

• Like 1

I want to point out that BBM is using fake pics in their Husband Experience advertising.

I went to the lodge, expecting this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYY1HSaYFNmdbJ5SEftD3D2TrcSdJBAeMx09NHV7mF1q0HJxim

But this is what I was greeted with:

Fat-Man-on-a-Sofa-DVP0752050.jpg

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y
I want to point out that BBM is using fake pics in their Husband Experience advertising.

I went to the lodge, expecting this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYY1HSaYFNmdbJ5SEftD3D2TrcSdJBAeMx09NHV7mF1q0HJxim

But this is what I was greeted with:

Fat-Man-on-a-Sofa-DVP0752050.jpg

You wanted the THE you got it! Get that wood stove heated up and make my dinner woman!

I have been free boobing for months now. It's soo... soooooooooo.... liberating.

I have been free boobing for months now. It's soo... soooooooooo.... liberating.

Yeah it's so Great up here at the Northern Lodge.... we have the right to bare breasts while our neighbours (who can't even spell) to the south only have the right to bear arms!

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Times must be tough down there if they have the right to see bare arms and get excited about it.

RG has gone fishing. But he's been gone a while, and he's not back...

Should we send out a search party?

Hang on... no. He's fine.

drunks9-16.jpg

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Loran1rs.jpg

I got the old truck ready for my Ottawa trip to the BBM Lodge. Any snow there in March?