Members Choice Poll - Sept 5 2011 - Vote for the ladies here

MULTIPLE CHOICE -- Members Choice (Vote for the ladies)  

542 members have voted

1. 1. MULTIPLE CHOICE -- Members Choice (Vote for the ladies)

• Alexandra-Sky
    • Angel Starr
    • AngelaofOttawa
    • Berlin
    • Carley Chase
    • Cleo Catra
    • Elizabeth Saunders
    • Emily Rushton
    • REMOVED
    • fortunateone
    • Gabriella L
    • Grass Hopper
    • Isabella Gia
    • Jessica Massage
    • JuliasUndies
    • Katherine
    • keissy hennessey
    • Kimberly Shea
    • Kyra Graves
    • Luxie
    • Dorinda Bloom
    • Malika
    • Megan's Touch
    • Mia Bella
    • Nathalie Lefebvre
    • Nicolette Vaughn
    • Ottawa Lindsay (aka Emerald Winters)
    • Rachelle Reigns
    • Samantha Evans
    • Sensual Erin
    • Shortcake
    • Sin Cindy
    • Soleil
    • Sophia Varoushka
    • Tiffany Amber

Guest **cely***r***ne

I have tried to stay away from this thread/poll since my last post as it is not what cerb is supposed to be in my mind. But my post was misinterpreted as bad when in fact I was just stating that I wanted to learn more about the guidelines, however, done and over with. I didnt learn anything.

This poll is like seeing a deadly car crash that you just cant stay away from...

In the Nomination part of this poll, someone said it best, "I am SP of the year in my books" as all of us are. This shouldnt be about a banner, about popularity, it isnt a Miss Universe competition, I dont think its a competition at all, I think its more to do with self satisfaction and gratification that we have been recognized for all the work we do on here. All the time we spend on the board. And no Im not complaining, or picking on anyone I dont care if I have 100 votes, I will feel the same way.

Has it been like this every year? Is it even worth it?

Guest Ou**or**n

Has it been like this every year? Is it even worth it?

God no, most times have been quiet and very positive. There used to just be one award but it got split into one for the guys and one for the girls but it was handled in a more mature manner.

The elimination of Emily partway through has to me invalided any result as votes for her have been lost and may have gone to a different provider in enough numbers to change the outcome from how it stands today. This should of been cancelled or restarted once the decision was made that she should be removed.

I still do not understand why Emily would be initially allowed and then removed. I agree completely with Pete that there is a big issue of fairness.

I still do not understand why Emily would be initially allowed and then removed. I agree completely with Pete that there is a big issue of fairness.

Well she was allowed in because she was NOMINATED by not one but two members. One valued member (Cato) and one long time member (myself) and likely not by more because it was indicated that we should not nominate someone who has been nominated already. There is NO RULE as how long a member should be a member before she is nominated. On the second part of your paragraph as why she was removed (and she was removed as soon as she was placed in the lead by cerb voters), well, I haven't got the faintest idea and am very eager to learn of the reason too, if there is any, and yes a big AGREE.... yes any result is now invalid and yes it is an issue of fairness. Whatsup said it best lol. It is not about cash or free trip but the valued member banner is a token of appreciation by cerbites to the legitimately elected service provider or member.

• Like 1

You are completely right, my apology for that.

I am very curious as to where in my post you see me say that they can't or shouldn't be able to vote? Please do not put words in my posts....

I said.... and in a very diplomatic and unbiased way....

It is a shame how this has gone. The damage is done now. Live and learn and figure it out for next year as far as rules and regs and what it is actually meant to be...... because I honestly think it can be great thing for you ladies.... as a "feel good" thread. I don't mean just the winner but all of you to be nominated and voted on and to feel appreciated and popular and respected and liked or loved. In my mind....this is not about service or being the most popular..... it is about who you are, what you bring to the table. Whether it be very helpful advise, which is abundant here, some wit and fun and laughter. Constructive critisism can be good in the right place. Or quite simply just the cheery person that puts a smile on everyone's face when they log in in the morning or any time of day for that matter.

Remember...there are many, many members here and what one person likes another may not ..... so many variables when it comes to a vote.

Relax and enjoy life people. Every woman on this list is deserving of a banner !

Now I hope this goes one more year because the way my phone has been ringing off the hook and the texts that are flowing in from you beautiful ladies I might be in the running for "Top Service Provider" award next year ;)

One more thing.....I have been accused of being a stalker and sneaking pics and posting them.... but don't believe everything you hear ;) it really isn't me !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55tMoggvTvU

Shit..... I just hijacked another thread :(

Guest **cely***r***ne
Well she was allowed in because she was NOMINATED by not one but two members. One valued member (Cato) and one long time member (myself) and likely not by more because it was indicated that we should not nominate someone who has been nominated already. There is NO RULE as how long a member should be a member before she is nominated. On the second part of your paragraph as why she was removed (and she was removed as soon as she was placed in the lead by cerb voters), well, I haven't got the faintest idea and am very eager to learn of the reason too, if there is any, and yes a big AGREE.... yes any result is now invalid and yes it is an issue of fairness. Whatsup said it best lol. It is not about cash or free trip but the valued member icon is a token of appreciation by cerbites to the legitimately elected servive provider or member.

From what I understand, she was removed because she works for an angency with the potential of multiple votes from the same account.

I may be wrong but i read this somewhere on this thread, but I cannot find the link to prove my credibility on the matter. Plus my head hurts I need a Timmies....

However it makes sense, to me anyway, and this IS speculation but who cares now...this thread is all over the freaking place with speculations, arguments and opinions...quite the debate! but anyway back to topic at hand, How isnt this fair? Nothing is invalid, all rules are being kept in place, all votes have pretty well been made...no need for temper tantrums or sore loser syndrome any longer. Get on with it, get over it and hopefully next year this will be a happier more appreciated event.

And I might come across as catty, but please believe me when I say i am not trying to be argumentative, or mean and nasty...well not the good kind of nasty anyway, rather I am just adding my two cents to the pile of copper here now. I am sorry if anyone got offended by what I had to say.

From what I understand, she was removed because she works for an angency with the potential of multiple votes from the same account.

I may be wrong but i read this somewhere on this thread, but I cannot find the link to prove my credibility on the matter. Plus my head hurts I need a Timmies....

However it makes sense, to me anyway, and this IS speculation but who cares now...this thread is all over the freaking place with speculations, arguments and opinions...quite the debate! but anyway back to topic at hand, How isnt this fair? Nothing is invalid, all rules are being kept in place, all votes have pretty well been made...no need for temper tantrums or sore loser syndrome any longer. Get on with it, get over it and hopefully next year this will be a happier more appreciated event.

She received 37 votes (and likely would have received lots more) when she was removed. If that is true (and again it is a speculation) then only those few votes should have been removed not all the 37+ votes. Besides there is no rule to the best of my knowledge that members of an agency as long as they are cerb members cannot vote for a member of same agency (and I am not saying that is what they did. we simply don't know).

What we say is an issue of fairness. and as someone said the 37 votes could have gone to someone else and a totally different outcome may have resulted. So yes it is invalid now, however, Her removal without any apparent reason made Erotic Emily a winner in our hearts.

Additional comments;

Criterion for electing a service provider for most voters had been obviously qualitative rather than quantitative, that is THE QUALITY of the posts and time spent on cerb and NOT the Quantity. The Quality means POSITIVE contributions making cerb a better place to be rather than the opposite. I totally agree we must now stop speculations and unfounded accusations and kiss and make up.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

as always, you are a class act emma. thanks.

Enough already...no more speculations, or arguing ..this has been beat to death..people are going to do,say what they want anyway...so enough. Enough damage has been done. So let's all move on to brighter and better things.
  • Like 1

I truly can't wait until this is over!!

Hopefully we have all learned something and can move on from this drama.

Good sincere luck to all the Nominees!!

Big Hugs and Love,

Lexy

• Like 2

I would note that there are many political candidates that have run for office and won, and if you look at what the criteria for an appropriate candidate should be, many would not likely meet that criteria.

Think of all the NDP candidates in the Province of Quebec (opening a political land mine) this last election. It would be hard to consider a lot of them legitimate candidates, yet the electoral voted them in, and we accepted the results.

You can disagree with the outcome, and have a different view but would you really agree that the candidate should have been pulled from the race, hardly, but this is what happen here.

I have heard too many people whine about Emily not meeting the criteria and should not have been nominated in the first place, and should not have been voted on because she was not the best choice. The nominations were the nominations, the votes were the votes. If she did not meet the criteria in the first place, a decision before the poll should have been made, not afterwards. To my knowledge there was no real breach of the rules along the way (if an SP had a bunch of SP friends and they were all on the board and voted for the SP nominated, would that really be any different?). Just a bunch of people who think their interpretation of the rules, are absolute.

• Like 2

I think Emma said it best...

Enough already...no more speculations, or arguing ..this has been beat to death..people are going to do,say what they want anyway...so enough. Enough damage has been done. So let's all move on to brighter and better things.
  • Like 3

this will be the last vote ever! everytime it just causes headache! perfect example of a few people screwing it up for everyone.... seams to be happening a lot lately!

p.s. congradulations Samantha Evans

• Like 4

The ladies NOMINATED icons are now on the profiles of all the ladies who received 5% or more votes.

• Like 2