Members Choice Poll - Sept 5 2011 - Vote for the ladies here

MULTIPLE CHOICE -- Members Choice (Vote for the ladies)  

542 members have voted

1. 1. MULTIPLE CHOICE -- Members Choice (Vote for the ladies)

• Alexandra-Sky
    • Angel Starr
    • AngelaofOttawa
    • Berlin
    • Carley Chase
    • Cleo Catra
    • Elizabeth Saunders
    • Emily Rushton
    • REMOVED
    • fortunateone
    • Gabriella L
    • Grass Hopper
    • Isabella Gia
    • Jessica Massage
    • JuliasUndies
    • Katherine
    • keissy hennessey
    • Kimberly Shea
    • Kyra Graves
    • Luxie
    • Dorinda Bloom
    • Malika
    • Megan's Touch
    • Mia Bella
    • Nathalie Lefebvre
    • Nicolette Vaughn
    • Ottawa Lindsay (aka Emerald Winters)
    • Rachelle Reigns
    • Samantha Evans
    • Sensual Erin
    • Shortcake
    • Sin Cindy
    • Soleil
    • Sophia Varoushka
    • Tiffany Amber

I just noticed that the poll runs till Sept. 12. (My original post here, which I'm editing, asked when the poll closed.)

Edited by Cato
question answered

Guest W***ledi*Time
How long does the poll run, please?

"This poll will close on 09-12-2011 at 11:50 AM"!

Thanks, WIT. I had already edited my original question above, as soon as I looked more closely at the poll lol

Thanks to Mod for giving us the opportunity to show our appreciation to these amazing ladies who greatly contribute to making what CERB is all about.

I had the opportunity to express my vote, confidentially of course, but I must say that all these ladies do make great contributions in their own way.

Best wishes to all of them.

toine

• Like 3

To echo Toine's sentiments, it is great we can show our appreciation to the ladies of CERB...hardest part, who to vote for, they are all worthy

RG

We are lucky to have so much implicated service providers in Ottawa (thinking about socials).

Without mentionning any names, I would like to mention those sps that are so into getting CERB more and more social.

Ladies, your efforts are very well appreciated, and I did'nt forget you on this one...

Good luck to all my fellow contenders! It has been a pleasure to work with you here on this board. With so many great ladies here nominated, I am honored to have been chosen as well:) Thank you!xoxoxo

Thank you for the nominations. I am touched to be here with these fine ladies I admire and respect. Congrats to the ladies who's smarts, beauty, and contribution to this board bring this award to life. There's many sites you can just advertise on, but knowing this board is so much more is very important to me. It's all the ladies and Gents that make us laugh every day, start new threads and allow us to get to know them a little as well. That is true beauty. I am very happy to be on a board where the ladies are appreciated for all of the above attributes. I wish I could vote for many in the running, as their insights and wisdom have made them valued members within the test of time.

Good luck to all the wonderful ladies here!

xo

Guest W***ledi*Time
.. I wish I could vote for many in the running ...

Remember that the poll is multiple-choice; you can vote for as many as you want from the list of nominees.

Congrats to the ladies who have dedicated their time to this site and made insightful contributions. I do hope you will receive recognition as you so rightfully deserve. Good luck everyone!

I just want to wish you all good luck and a big thank you. It gives me great joy to read all of the insightful, witty and informative posts you have contributed to the board! Thank god the vote is multiple choice cause so many of you have touched me!

Guest E*******h S******s

While I am flattered to be among the nominees, there are a number of women who are far more deserving of this award. The intelligence, insight, humour and hard work from these ladies makes CERB a well rounded place for women to advertise. Good luck ladies!

Remember that the poll is multiple-choice; you can vote for as many as you want from the list of nominees.

Well bad on me for not reading the rules carefully.

I made my one vote, and am very content with it, but I wish that I had realized that I could have voted for a couple of more of the ladies at that time. Live and learn.:)

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

For someone who is a silent member on this board this is a great way to say thankyou to the ladies who speak their mind and say everything you would of said. Theses ladies take time out of their day to contribute here and keep this site exciting.

The ladies i have chosen give their humour, knowledge, wisdom and opinions and still have strength to give their bodies.

So from me to you thankyou for taking time out of your already busy day for your contributions to this board. It is an honor to work with such wonderful, thoughtful, strong and caring women.

Stay sexy!!!

Samantha xo

I am very touched by this Samantha. This is from the lady that introduced me to this business. As well, when I became a Cerb member, I was welcomed whole heartedly by many other ladies that have shared their experience, strength, laughter and support. This is a great business and these women keep my balance in check. This award means so much more than just the surface. It's all about the continued support from the ladies that help out us new girls when we come on board. Just another thought for who recieves this award. I am humbled by the votes I have recieved, but know a few that really deserve it from my personal experience.

I will always be thankful for that.

For someone who is a silent member on this board this is a great way to say thankyou to the ladies who speak their mind and say everything you would of said. Theses ladies take time out of their day to contribute here and keep this site exciting.

The ladies i have chosen give their humour, knowledge, wisdom and opinions and still have strength to give their bodies.

So from me to you thankyou for taking time out of your already busy day for your contributions to this board. It is an honor to work with such wonderful, thoughtful, strong and caring women.

Stay sexy!!!

Samantha xo

I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who did and continues to welcome me to this amazing site ;) And of course the shocking nomination as a valued member, although new. It is greatly appreciated and beyond flattering. I do hope we were all nominated and voted for- with the right intentions. regardless of the outcome I will be forever flattered and appreciative for this. In just 6 short weeks I have met and made friends with a ton of very amazing people. Thank you for this. I look forward to my continued journey here on cerb with all of you! xoxoxoxoxo

• Like 1

I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who did and continues to welcome me to this amazing site ;) And of course the shocking nomination as a valued member, although new. It is greatly appreciated and beyond flattering. I do hope we were all nominated and voted for- with the right intentions. regardless of the outcome I will be forever flattered and appreciative for this. In just 6 short weeks I have met and made friends with a ton of very amazing people. Thank you for this. I look forward to my continued journey here on cerb with all of you! xoxoxoxoxo

Emily,

As you are a new member and also as someone who has been nominated on this poll, I do hope this will inspire you to make some contributions to cerb on your journey and will follow in the footsteps of the other ladies here. We all look forward to reading your future posts. Best of luck!

Nicki

• Like 2

Thank you Nikki ;) I too hope I can learn to be as creative, witty, and as outgoing as these amazing ladies with their threads. To be honest I have a hard time deciding what people will find worth while enough to start a new thread over but I am always enjoying the threads I see and learning as I go. I have spent the majority of my time here so far communicating back and forth privately and through chat but I agree it is time I find ways to make bigger contributions publicly, for all to enjoy ;) Thanks again xoxoxo

• Like 1

Thank you Nikki ;) I too hope I can learn to be as creative, witty, and as outgoing as these amazing ladies with their threads. To be honest I have a hard time deciding what people will find worth while enough to start a new thread over but I am always enjoying the threads I see and learning as I go. I have spent the majority of my time here so far communicating back and forth privately and through chat but I agree it is time I find ways to make bigger contributions publicly, for all to enjoy ;) Thanks again xoxoxo

No need to worry about posting publicly Emily...bashfulness isn't a trait often found here on CERB LOL

Seriously, if you have an opinion on something posted, please post...all opinions/posts, as long as keeping in the guidelines of "if you don't have something nice to say...please don't say it at all" are welcome. And you don't have to start a thread.

Looking forward to reading posts from you

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 1

You are right RG nobody here has to start a thread or post on threads and I don't think is what Nicki was trying to say. The way I see it is she was making a point on what a contribution to the community is vs. a 'contribution' to a particular person in private.

I myself have exchanged PM's a couple of times responding to a comment made in a thread but that I found too personal to respond in public but then I'm not contributing to the community but having a gesture for a particular member of it.

And you don't have to start a thread.

• Like 1