anyone has insomnia

I've tried something called Sleep Essentials by Swanson's vitamin. It seems to help me fall asleep easier, but I still keep waking up several times a day. Any more recommendations?

I used to have Insomnia, just had a lot on my mind that seemed to be my issue.

I don't have a problem falling asleep anymore but have a habit of getting up really early, like at 4:30 - 5:00 am

Well since changing up my act a bit

I have a terrible time sleeping !!! :(

And it's frustrating ... Think I need to go n get check out tho

Thanks reading the different options to help get more rest

Well it's 5 in the morning and I have not slept mote than 10 minutes so I guess there is no sleep tonight again.

I myself have always had trouble sleeping at a decent hour, hence my late availability. I find what works the best, as corny as it might sound, is playing nature music. I use Tunein Radio, on my iPhone. It honestly works very well for me. I've tried everything and only meditation seems to work the best.

Also sometimes eating, or taking a shower helps. Worse comes to worse... maybe flick a bean or two :P

My two cents!

• Like 2

This guy spends every night in my bed. Lol. His voice is so soothing and the hypnosis is for becoming a relationship magnet even though I'm not looking for one, I think I've cursed myself with it because it really does work. I've people ask to date me but had to politely say no. I actually use it for getting good clients and putting out the right vibe. Clients seem to be more engaged with me than normal but I never make it past 10 minutes with this hypnosis video. Even if you're asleep, your subconscious mind is still taking it all in. His voice is sooooo good. He also has one for becoming a financial magnet. That one works as well!!

• Like 4

Guest st*****ens**ors

I've never found a perfect solution. Heavy physical exertion, either exercise or work, sometimes works but sometimes leaves me tossing. I can usually fall asleep just fine. It's the staying asleep for more than a few hours that's the issue. I have a half dozen dream scripts that I can run through that have some chance of pulling me down into actual dreams.

It often feels unfair that at two AM I'm wide awake, but at 6:30 I can't wake up.

I was born screaming as most babies are . However I did not stop. I am sure if my parents could have sent me back they would have . I have suffered from severe insomnia since the day I was born. It has never subsided and I learned as a child to just lay quietly in bed and wait for morning to come.

I grew up, finished high school and went to University . When I left my home and moved to the big city things got much worse. City noise, activity and fear led me to pray morning would come quickly so I could get up and start my daily 10 mile run. I have lived a very balanced life, good food , proper exercise, later meditation and prayer. Nothing helped.

When I was in my mid 20's I found a doctor with compassion that prescribed sleeping pills and it changed my life. No longer did I fear darkness or cry at night. I went to bed and slept, it was like a miracle. 20 years later I take medication to sleep. Some who have never suffered this nightmare say, " oh sleeping pills are addictive." They are entirely correct but sleep is also essential and I am so thankful to have found relief from something that has caused me pain and distress since birth.

• Like 4

I find that white noise helps me. I run a fan in our bedroom and that helps me at night. Plus a good snuggle with my honey bunch is always a sure thing.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Scripts for to long have side effects so I try to stay away from them. it seems I can only sleep for 6.5 hours a night. Then when Saturday comes around it seems I need a sleep break to make up for it with an afternoon sleep.

I go to bed listening to this sweet angel's voice every night. It's a guided hypnosis and I just turn the phone on silent and put it under my pillow. Lol. I find I get a really good sleep.

• Like 2

I have no issues falling asleep my problem is staying asleep! I can nod off anytime but always wake up within a few hours, groggy and stay awake for a few hours before finally drifting off again. Soooo annoying and just started happening within the last year. I have heard good things about melatonin and think I shall go down this route because I feel exhausted most of the time which I believe is because I don't get a full nights sleep.

• Like 1

This guy spends every night in my bed. Lol. His voice is so soothing and the hypnosis is for becoming a relationship magnet even though I'm not looking for one, I think I've cursed myself with it because it really does work. I've people ask to date me but had to politely say no. I actually use it for getting good clients and putting out the right vibe. Clients seem to be more engaged with me than normal but I never make it past 10 minutes with this hypnosis video. Even if you're asleep, your subconscious mind is still taking it all in. His voice is sooooo good. He also has one for becoming a financial magnet. That one works as well!!

I listen to Joseph Clough!

• Like 2

I listen to this in the bath every night. I have an affinity for angels and find chakra balancing helps but this woman's voice is so soothing and the music is relaxing. I always put it on the big screen tv for my girlfriends when they come over. They love it too!

• Like 2

Everyone calls me a quack, but I preach and I mean preach the benefits of cannabis. I have not only seen, but just experienced too many benefits of this plant. So so many benefits! Also, I highly recommend essential oils!

• Like 1

I had a chat with my doctor and she set me up with a sleep doctor. We're working in a group environment to discuss our issues and realize how normal it is. We're also reading a great book on the subject with the corniest title: Say Good Night to Insomnia: The Six-Week, Drug-Free Program Developed At Harvard Medical School.

Anyway, this 6 class treatment/course should be over in December and help us all to get off any sleep medications and teach us how to get to sleep and stay asleep.

I have my second session this morning and am really looking forward to it.

• Like 1

A cup of Chamomile tea just before bedtime is a natural and effective way to help reduce stress and induce sleep.

• Like 1

I think that you should try hot tea....turn off the light's.. Maybe use a Dark Blue "Moon light"...and the sound of running water from a CD always help's... I'm new to this site..and I do work at night.. So I'm related to insomnia ...

• Like 1

So, I finally took some extra measure and am meditating more, having a warm calming beverage before bed and even invested in some plant-based lotion in the last attempt. I have been stuck in the cycle of going to bed at 3 am and I'm beginning to lose it. I miss mornings so much. :(

• Like 4

So, I finally took some extra measure and am meditating more, having a warm calming beverage before bed and even invested in some plant-based lotion in the last attempt. I have been stuck in the cycle of going to bed at 3 am and I'm beginning to lose it. I miss mornings so much. :(
So given my attempts I'm still stuck... Any tips, not involving actual medication that works for you.

I have a partner who usually has an early schedule while I can't sleep till 3 or 4 am and don't know how to combat this with these circumstances.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk