CERB Group Hug - Give or Get a Hug!

Guest n*gu**6

Im always in need of a hug, but I'm also always there to give one....or several.... if you are in need of one, I give mine freely to you. :)

Sending out huge hugs and healing energies to mrrnice2 today as he goes through some challenging moments. He posted in another thread but hopefully everyone will join me in sending good vibes his way today! <HUGS>

• Like 3

Sending positive healing energies and a big hug to our friend Honey Man who is going through some tough times. All the best and take good care of yourself!

• Like 5

Sending positive healing energies and a big hug to our friend Honey Man who is going through some tough times. All the best and take good care of yourself!

Glad to report that Honey Man had a scare, but found nothing as serious as first thought.

See his post on another thread-

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=109271&page=388

• Like 2

I'm sending big hugs to a member that wants to quit this site but I think she deserves a big hug and that she should stay.  I give this virtual hug to Meg O'Ryan and hopefully it could be a real one soon.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

After hearing the song that @lydiahardwood posted in "How you feel about Covid in a song" I decided to send her a virtual hug.  While I'm on here I also want to send one as well to all you ladies that I admire that feel lonely.  You are all loved.

• Like 1

Guest lydiahardwood
10 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

After hearing the song that @lydiahardwood posted in "How you feel about Covid in a song" I decided to send her a virtual hug.  While I'm on here I also want to send one as well to all you ladies that I admire that feel lonely.  You are all loved.

Aww thank you Notch - I really needed that! Big hug right back to you ❤️ 

A big hug to everyone who is impacted by Covid. There’s always a light at the end of the tunnel. Vaccine will come in few months! It’s becoming world’s no.1 priority. Hang in there my friends 😘💪💋

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Guest lydiahardwood

I'd like to send a big hug to @AdrianaMaxwell_TO for taking the time to be interviewed by me! Her answers are really something and I can't wait to share it with you in a couple of weeks. ❤️ 

20 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

I'd like to send a big hug to @AdrianaMaxwell_TO for taking the time to be interviewed by me! Her answers are really something and I can't wait to share it with you in a couple of weeks. ❤️ 

We have to wait that long??  Such a tease you are @lydiahardwood

• Like 2

I can start seeing things ease up on physical contact since many of us got our vaccines 1 or 2 shot so I will be getting real hugs soon.  But until I do here are virtual hugs to all you fine ladies of Lyla including Lydia.  I wish I could give real hugs to all the ladies on the East coast cause you are all amazing.

• Like 2