Confessions

being an alcoholic or addict is a gift ..... to get to the point of starting recovery opens the door for a spiritual solution ... I am so grateful to have found that door and it will open for you as well. As they say at the meetings "keep coming back"

all the best , you are in my prayers

I am just passing on some information from Angel. I have had a visit with her and as of today she asked that I let her CERB friends know that she is doing OK. She is presently taking her own personal time and thanks everyone for caring.

I am just passing on some information from Angel. I have had a visit with her and as of today she asked that I let her CERB friends know that she is doing OK. She is presently taking her own personal time and thanks everyone for caring.

Thanks MrNice for letting people know. I miss her dearly :(

Thanks mrnice! It's much appreciated.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest **cely***r***ne

Hello my doves! To be humbled is one thing, but to feel the compassion and genuine care you have shown here is beyond belief. Thank you again for your support and understanding.

I must tell you all that I am well, better than ever. Strong minded and stubbourn as an ox...so you must know I DID IT! Im sober and loving my new life. With this positive change came a decision to change my name. I am starting a new, and I believe that this name change shall reflect on my new outlook on life, on my career as well as a better reflection of my personality.

Angel Starr was a side of me that has been put to rest as my addiction has been put to rest. Therefore, I have changed my name to Penelope. I hope you like it!

Because of the time I have spent away, i feel it necessary to introduce myself back slowly. I will be available on a limited basis and I am very much looking forward to meeting with you soon!

All my Love to you all!

And I hope to see you soon!

My dearest Penelope (and you know I love that name ;) ) You've given my luke warm weekend one hell of a wonderful ending! You're one of the strongest, bravest, most beautiful people I've ever known, inside and out, and I for one cannot WAIT to see you again....in any capacity :)

Welcome, back Penelope! You are still a "starr" in everyone's eyes. Congratulations. Nice to see you!

One day at a time, one step at a time, you are taking the corrective steps, good to hear and nice to hear from you!

Welcome back Penelope :). It is nice to see you back and that you are doing well. Every small step forward is a step in the right direction. May your strength and perseverence continue to serve you well.

• Like 1

Angel if someone has a problem with what you r doing then too bad for them. It's about you and what you need to better yourself good on you and good luck to you

Guest W***ledi*Time

Welcome back from your odyssey, Penelope! May your new life be woven with golden thread.

penelope+odissea.jpg