Massage with LFK (or DFK, for that matter)

My guess, as with every lady, it's her boundries and what she feels comfortable doing/not doing. Some ladies (not just MA's, even SP's) don't like or offer kissing

If kissing is not part of the massage, you have to respect that, it's her boundry.

A quick late night rambling

RG

I never even knew kissing was an option at a MP! And yes, asking would be kinda awkward, I would personally just go with the flow and whether or not it happens, it's all good!

This is with like anything else with an MA, or SP, u need to ask the lady what she allows or doesnt allow. Ask in a nice and polite way, and the worst she can do is say no. A lot of times, it is very much YMMV, but sometimes its just how the lady is comfortable with you. Not often will an MA offer LFK or DFK on your first visit, even though it can, its just not the norm. But maybe after a few visits, she may become more comfortable with you. Always remember that if she does offer it, it will be extra payment. Good luck.

This is definitely a case of YMMV. It would always depend on comfort level any woman would have with you. Just because something is listed on the menu, does not mean that the MA or SP in question will offer it to you the first time you meet. My advice to you is to go in with an open mind, if you are not offered a specific option you are looking for do not take it personally. Just see someone else next time and hopefully everything will work out.

There is nothing wrong or offensive about asking a lady what her boundaries are, if they are not posted in her ad. Communication makes for a great encounter! I would suggest asking before booking the encounter or at the beginning instead of in the heat of the moment.

I personally don't allow kissing. I'm way too prone to colds and flus. But I still feel able to get up close and personal within my boundaries.

There can be dangers in DFK with herpes and other things. There is an exchange of body fluids. As a matter of fact it's listed somewhere on cerb as a risky activity. Crazy as innocent as it sounds, it was our first teenage sex activity.

I love DFK, not trying to be prudish. But I always wonder after if something may happen

Guest s**nflute
This is with like anything else with an MA, or SP, u need to ask the lady what she allows or doesnt allow. Ask in a nice and polite way, and the worst she can do is say no. A lot of times, it is very much YMMV, but sometimes its just how the lady is comfortable with you. Not often will an MA offer LFK or DFK on your first visit, even though it can, its just not the norm. But maybe after a few visits, she may become more comfortable with you. Always remember that if she does offer it, it will be extra payment. Good luck.

Definetly YMMV in addition to how comfortable the MA feels with you after a few visitors or more. If you are a smoker (which I am not) LFK or DFK with someone who is not would be like licking an ash tray to them.

There are adavantages of being an non-smoker.

Megan says it all right here. It's really up to the lady and should not be expected on a first meet. There have been a few clients that I'm quite comfortable light kissing and do not charge extra $ for it. Most MA's are all inclusive and you should not be expected to pay more. This request is more of a GFE style massage, and there are ladies that offer it as part of their session. I wouldn't like it to be looked upon as an extra or to be expected as two people should do what they both feel comfortable doing. The cold and flu season is here so we all have to be careful. As well, if you're prone to cold sores you do need to be more aware and responsible. Just like everything else right? : )

There is nothing wrong or offensive about asking a lady what her boundaries are' date=' if they are not posted in her ad. Communication makes for a great encounter! I would suggest asking before booking the encounter or at the beginning instead of in the heat of the moment.

I personally don't allow kissing. I'm way too prone to colds and flus. But I still feel able to get up close and personal within my boundaries.[/quote']

Edited by Sensual Erin

Megan says it all right here. It's really up to the lady and should not be expected on a first meet. There's a few clients I have that I'm quite comfortable light kissing and do not charge extra $ for it. Most MA's are all inclusive and you should not be expected to pay more. This request is more of a GFE style massage, and there are ladies that offer it as part of their session. I wouldn't like it to be looked upon as an extra or to be expected as two people should do what they both feel comfortable doing. The cold and flu season is here so we all have to be careful. As well, if you're prone to cold sores you do need to be more aware and responsible. Just like everything else right? : )

sorry if my quote was misleading, but i was talking mostly about MA parlours, not independent MAs. I unfortunately have never seen indy MAs, but in MA parlours, almost everything is extra on the most part.

No apologies necessary. I've always been priced all inclusively before and after I became Independent. I understand palours operate differently. All those kisses may add up! : )

No apologies necessary. I've always been priced all inclusively before and after I became Independent. I understand palours operate differently. All those kisses may add up! : )

You are just so gosh darn cute....I wanna hug you and squeeze you and hold you tight :)

• Like 1

Awww, you too beautiful. I am now thinking of cute little Butters in a South Park episode where he paid $5 for his first kiss. I wanted to put a quote here from the episode but it may get me in trouble. : )

Kisses and hugs to you Meg!

xo

You are just so gosh darn cute....I wanna hug you and squeeze you and hold you tight :)

We operate the same way all inclusive is the way to go! None off this plus plus plus stuff. You are essentially paying the sexy ladies for their time :) And we have a few ladies who do the MA-GFE :)

• Like 2

sorry if my quote was misleading, but i was talking mostly about MA parlours, not independent MAs. I unfortunately have never seen indy MAs, but in MA parlours, almost everything is extra on the most part.

You don't know what you're missing :)

Kissing, like everything else is YMMV. There is an old proverb that says, "in order to receive, you must first give."

Guest s**nflute
Kissing, like everything else is YMMV. There is an old proverb that says, "in order to receive, you must first give."

You always get the last word don't you!!:boobies:

I like that!!

You don't know what you're missing :)

Yeah you're right. Don't really know why i have going only to parlours, and usually only the asian ones. Dammit, time to expand my repertoire lol. I actually have 1 lady in mind now that i am PMing and trying to find the right time to meet. I may be aiming high, as i have recently heard that she's the best. Will be putting a reco out as soon as i am priviledged enough to see her.

I have been both to massage parlours and independent MAs and have had massage with and without the kissing. First, I have found that the massage can be just as intense and erotic without kissing as with (eg Jasmin). In addition, the times there was kissing, I found that it felt more 'authentic' or at least more rewarding when it was with an MA that I had seen a few times and developed some rapport with.

Polydeuces