I had my names mixed up, not the girl I was thinking of! I swear I have heard the DJ announce a Natalia though, so she might be around. Isabelle has definitely been around lately though!

Yeah, Natalia has got jet black hair now. She used to be blonde.

Decided to try bf out at around eight pm. Was approached by a young dancer maybe twenty years old She sat down with me we had a drink and made small talk. Got to know her and then went outside for a smoke. Took her for a dance and ended up staying for three. For a CR dance great milage. Pm me for details about this cute little spinner

Anyone know if Bambie is still at the Fax? I only got to see her once but she made quite an impression. I haven't been in during the day in quite some time but have some time off coming up and was thinking of stopping in.

Posted via Mobile Device

I had some great dances from Honey early last evening. She is a tall ebony girl, beautiful face, athletic type body with perfect medium sized breast and luscious bum. She is fun and humourous too!

I had some great dances from Honey early last evening. She is a tall ebony girl, beautiful face, athletic type body with perfect medium sized breast and luscious bum. She is fun and humourous too!

Was there any other ebony girls working? I am trying to find a club that has a bunch ... :D

Was there any other ebony girls working? I am trying to find a club that has a bunch ... :D

I was there yesterday around 4pm and I noticed I think 2 or 3.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I had not been to Barefax in something like 10 years and a golden opportunity showed up last Friday. I sat at the bar and some lovely brunette girl approached me. We chatted a bit and I took her for a few dances. She was good looking, warm, friendly etc... so far so good. Then I go back to the bar and another cute brunette spinner shows up. We chat and she offers a dance... but maybe more... now, i am not used to this and do not know Barefax that well but hey... she was very pretty, warm and very hot. I will not tell you about mileage but is this something we can expect there? I mean this girl was out of this world hot and had my senses flying to Mars... any comments? Cannot remember her name though... it was... say... an intense night :)

I had not been to Barefax in something like 10 years and a golden opportunity showed up last Friday. I sat at the bar and some lovely brunette girl approached me. We chatted a bit and I took her for a few dances. She was good looking, warm, friendly etc... so far so good. Then I go back to the bar and another cute brunette spinner shows up. We chat and she offers a dance... but maybe more... now, i am not used to this and do not know Barefax that well but hey... she was very pretty, warm and very hot. I will not tell you about mileage but is this something we can expect there? I mean this girl was out of this world hot and had my senses flying to Mars... any comments? Cannot remember her name though... it was... say... an intense night :)

Best thing to do if you get offered "a dance..... but maybe more" is to be happy and enjoy, but keep it to yourself ;) Talking about getting extras in the club could mean trouble.

• Like 1

Guest Ni**t*****t

I am not talking extras that would not be permitted in a club but an exceptionally good time with a very hot lady.

When you say "a dance.... but maybe more" people generally assume you are talking about extras. Care to elaborate on what the "more" is? I'm curious now!! :)

Guest Ni**t*****t

More can mean extra sensuality in her dance, whispering sensual words, dirty talk, etc. I am definitely not talking FS or BJ or other if this is what you are thinking. This was a great, sensual encounter that was a lot of fun. The girl did great and was well appreciated... she went out of her way to make the atmosphere very erotic and I appreciate this. She was intense and I appreciated it... thought I would tell the world :)

MORE is a small word that can say almost anything!! More Rum less Coke...lol... I know exacly what you mean N F, I get this ac_tion all the time!!!

Yours truly , RUM

Guest Ni**t*****t

She is Lexie. Warm smile, soft touch, interesting conversation... and very sensual dance, she is hot and creates an amazingly sexual atmosphere in the CR... so this is above average from my experience... must see.

Edited by Ni**t*****t

I actually had a pretty good laugh at Barefax about a week or so back. It was a Tuesday I think, I got there around 4:30. I was hoping to see some of my faves but knew I was running late as most of the girls I like are daytimers. I got my ginger-ale and sat with a good view of the stage.....was hoping to see Sally and lo and behold she's just finishing the last part of her stage. She gets off stage and chats briefly with someone in pervert row......complete unawares of the line-up of about 7 or 8 guys that have quickly gathered behind her in neat, orderly single file. She turns around and almost tripped and fell over herself when she saw all of them. I couldn't help but laugh from where I was sitting. We often joke here about guys "lining up" to see a particular lady.....but this is the first time I've seen it happen so literally! lol Needless to say I didn't get to take Sally back that day :p

But the trip wasn't a complete waste. I did get to see one of my favorites, Tamara. And got some very nice dances from a relatively new girl, Michelle. Nice hourglass figure, dark hair, glasses....and a very intoxicating smile and a very friendly and approachable demeanor.

I actually had a pretty good laugh at Barefax about a week or so back. It was a Tuesday I think, I got there around 4:30. I was hoping to see some of my faves but knew I was running late as most of the girls I like are daytimers. I got my ginger-ale and sat with a good view of the stage.....was hoping to see Sally and lo and behold she's just finishing the last part of her stage. She gets off stage and chats briefly with someone in pervert row......complete unawares of the line-up of about 7 or 8 guys that have quickly gathered behind her in neat, orderly single file. She turns around and almost tripped and fell over herself when she saw all of them. I couldn't help but laugh from where I was sitting. We often joke here about guys "lining up" to see a particular lady.....but this is the first time I've seen it happen so literally! lol Needless to say I didn't get to take Sally back that day :p

wild, so the guys where really in a line to see her?? i've never seen something like that, i know that maybe guys are waiting for a girl but never literally lined up.

she must be something special then!?

Oh yes, Sally can put on quite a stage show for the guys, so that gets them going. The CR show, I think most would find it extremely enjoyable too.

Guest Me**

I haven't been to the Fax in a while, do they still run the two floors/stages? Or is it all on one level these days? I recall being there ages ago and the upper level was more or less shut down.

Same here with the second floor.

Only time I've seen it opened to business were special nights where lady dancers were downstairs and male dancers upstairs.

Quiet on the first floor, screaming heavily on second floor... :-)

Besides that, they used second floor for buffet, for CR and for girls who want to practice moves.

I doubt that it changed since then.

Yeah I'm pretty sure now it's strictly a practice stage. With the CR's up there and the buffet up there. There's not a lot of room for clientele to sit around and watch the stage.

Posted via Mobile Device

I concur. The second floor is the buffet and (mostly) champagne room area, which is great! It's much more private that way.

Even for the girls practice, the stage isn't used very often.

Haha,........A line up of 7 to 8 guys? Gee,...I usually go to Barefax, but never saw that :) BU ofcourse,.....SALLY and her freidns SOPIHE,.....does know hwo to make men HAPPY! :) LOL

I know Sally,..she is indeed VERY VERY SENSUAL! And doesnt mind touching you even on the stairs! :)

I just love the faxxx

Additional Comments:

Oh btw,....

I was there earlier,...and saw a LOT of new hotties! I met 4 hot Ebony Babes,...( pls take note, I am very much "biased" in favor of white babes, especially blondes),....but these ebony babes were just hot.

I saw Trina (nice body), Malaysia,... Asia( very very cute slim and HUGE tits), Malika and ofcourse,....HONEY( model type appeal, smells really good and nice long legs and slim figure).

I also met 1 of my fave gals,...Tamika ( a veyr slim Brunette)...and ofcourse....Victoria aka Ella ( my good friend at the fax) :)