Yes I have some experience with the massage, but not with the strip club.

Thank you Capital Hunter valuable information, now I can be more confident to strip club for the dance.

Thank you again.

• Like 1

Hi, I am newbie, can someone tell me how much for the lap dance, do I allow touch (which parts normally allow)( do I need to request before do ).

If I find the lady, how should do to approach her for the dance.

Thank you for the information to a newbie. Thank you, have a nice day.

Officially, no touching is allowed at all between customer and dancer. However, most dancers won't have any trouble if you softly touch their arms, back, shoulders, etc. That is, all of the places that are non-sexual in nature. After you get to know the dancer(s), they may allow you to touch their breast or ass, but not their labia.

Then after you've gotten some experience, then maybe they'll allow you to kiss them, and possibly more.

As for approaching a lady, she will usually come to you, if you stare at her and then smile at her when she looks back at you. If that doesn't work, then just walk up to her and ask her if she's free. The dances in the Champagne Room usually cost $20 per song.

Officially, no touching is allowed at all between customer and dancer. However, most dancers won't have any trouble if you softly touch their arms, back, shoulders, etc. That is, all of the places that are non-sexual in nature. After you get to know the dancer(s), they may allow you to touch their breast.............

I haven't been to a strip bar in a little while but LOL if these are the new rules I am done with strip bars for good and forever. I mean $20 for 3-5 minutes and no touching is allowed at all or at best for most but not all dancers touching of arms, back and shoulders and after getting to know the dancer (likely after spending hundreds of dollars), then I may be allowed to touch their breasts!!!!!!. Today is not April 1st lol!!.

^Not new rules, just the same official bylaw Ottawa has had for ages! Toronto is also no contact, though they recently relaxed their bylaws to allows "innocuous" contact between dancers and customers, like handshakes and hugs. ;)

I haven't been to a strip bar in a little while but LOL if these are the new rules I am done with strip bars for good and forever. I mean $20 for 3-5 minutes and no touching is allowed at all or at best for most but not all dancers touching of arms, back and shoulders and after getting to know the dancer (likely after spending hundreds of dollars), then I may be allowed to touch their breasts!!!!!!. Today is not April 1st lol!!.

Officially meaning, based on City of Ottawa or Ontario rules.

Planning on heading to The Barefax tonight. I haven't been there in a couple of years. Any recommendations on who to take to the CR?

I was there tonight after work and had the best lap dance I have had in years.

Just be warned there are a few girls their today who may have worked @ Club Frontier and seemed to be offering the same that you can get their.

I spoke with her just prior to her leaving and got the impression that this chapter in her life was done and wasn't planning on returning to dancing. But I could be wrong, it happens often.

Posted via Mobile Device

Had a great time at the Fax today.

Sally ate some sweet young thing's pussy on stage, and there was real steak in the buffet!

Guest j****1

Went to BF this week for lunch. Excellent buffet but dessert with Brittany was great. Nice brunette with a lot of energy and very friendly. I left there smelling like a perfume bottle. Not from the CR but from the hand soap in the second floor washroom! Potent stuff I must say. Even Purel couldn't get the scent off my hands. Lasted for several hours. Got to wonder what they use lol

Hello,

I am new to being a CERB member but I have been a long time lurker. This is my first post.

I went to the Fax for the first time in a couple years. I was hoping to see Jessica (who wears glasses) but she was not there. Does anyone know if she is still working?

Thanks,

Fred

Hello,

I am new to being a CERB member but I have been a long time lurker. This is my first post.

I went to the Fax for the first time in a couple years. I was hoping to see Jessica (who wears glasses) but she was not there. Does anyone know if she is still working?

Thanks,

Fred

Can't help you about Jessica, but your profile says you joined in Jun 2013, which is this month, and we're still in the first week of this month. So define "long time" in your mind. :confused0024:

Can't help you about Jessica, but your profile says you joined in Jun 2013, which is this month, and we're still in the first week of this month. So define "long time" in your mind. :confused0024:

You don't have to be a member to be a lurker. Anyone can come on here and read threads. You have to be a member to post. He admitted he was a long time lurker but a new member.

Hello,

Thanks,

Fred

Yes, if it's the same woman, tall, thin, brown hair, great to talk to, she was there a few weeks ago looking as great as ever.

Don't know about Marissa or Grace but Stella, whoused to dance at the Playmate, now dances at the Barefax. Really great on stage and very cozy in the CR. Recommend her!

Finally had my private dance with Marissa (hot skinny blond, fake boobs). Quite the vixen in the champagne room. Turns out she gives "Sally service," if you know what I mean. A pleasant surprise.

This is good to know, I have been watching her for a while, just wasn't sure what to expect. Now to figure out how to pry her away from her regular.....

Posted via Mobile Device