I need some advice....once in a blue moon I hit it off with a dancer and she suggests we meet outside the club for lunch or something, but I'm not good at reading between the lines, how do I determine if she means 'off the clock' or 'on the clock' without offending her by asking ?

In the past I kind of assumed it was all business, and not followed up, but maybe I've missed out on a date with a dream girl or two...

I'm looking for a very subtle, undetectable method, any ideas ?

..... very subtle, undetectable method, any ideas ?

I'm not subtle so would simply ask..... but why not just agree to meet and show up with appropriate donation in your wallet and see how things progress.

Should this discussion be in a general thread....?

• Like 1

I need some advice....once in a blue moon I hit it off with a dancer and she suggests we meet outside the club for lunch or something, but I'm not good at reading between the lines, how do I determine if she means 'off the clock' or 'on the clock' without offending her by asking ?

In the past I kind of assumed it was all business, and not followed up, but maybe I've missed out on a date with a dream girl or two...

I'm looking for a very subtle, undetectable method, any ideas ?

Well just go to lunch or whatever and see how things go... But from past experiences, expect to pay for everything and she'll want you to go to the club all the time to "see her" lol. I never paid for her time outside the club though. So never on the clock like that.

It's fun for a bit but was usually about the money.

But in your case it may not be, you may meet someone special. You never know until you see her... But just be cautious because you could get hooked ;) lol. It can be very hard to say no... If you want to say no.

• Like 1

Yeah, everything Conquistador said and here is LWIII's musical message:

(as Loudon says - this song don't have a video so you'll just have to listen!)

Hijack apologies - someone take us back to the Fax!

• Like 1

My current obsession at the Fax, next to Sofia, is Cherry, tall brunette, slender, long hair, big naturals, small ass, pouty lips, skinny arms, pretty eyes, no pressure....what a woman !

• Like 1

My current obsession at the Fax, next to Sofia, is Cherry, tall brunette, slender, long hair, big naturals, small ass, pouty lips, skinny arms, pretty eyes, no pressure....what a woman !

She is 19 and her natural body (no tattoos or implants) is so perfect that you could not possibly dream up anything better in your imagination. Very rare that such perfection is ever seen on earth. However, mileage in the CR is low to zero as she is very conservative. No doubt she has business anyway so no need to go to any lengths

Anyone try a CR dance with Karma (i think)? Tall very slim girl with glasses. Saw her there on Monday night but was unable to connect.

Additional Comments:

Anyone try a CR dance with Karma (i think)? Tall very slim girl with glasses. Saw her there on Monday night but was unable to connect.

Had opportunity some time ago to hang out with Asia. Spectacular beauty, amazing lady. Anyone able to confirm if she is still around. Hoping so!!!! Any details would be great!!!!

Much appreciated!!!! BD

I've danced with Asia within the last month, so she is still around. I agree with you - definitely fun to be with. Low mileage, but a fantastic person to hang with

Came in out of the cold today and finally had a few songs with Emily who did a pretty damn good job warming me up. I've been seeing here there for a long time now but never had any dances with her before today. Very well spoken, seems pretty intelligent with a good head on her shoulders. I found her to be very friendly, fun to talk to and quite a bit of fun in the CR (within the usual SC boundaries). I'll definitely be seeing her again.

After Emily sufficiently got my motor revving I finished off the visit with the insatiable Sally. While I was there I saw a few new faces which piqued my interest (At least they were new to me).

- A short, petite, very cute and exotic girl with small natural breasts named Joy. She approached me and seemed very sweet and personable but I was waiting for Sally. But she'll be someone I'll be keeping an eye out for in future visits.

- And a tall, "alternative" looking girl named Karma. Long, curly, dyed red hair, thin, again with small natural breasts. I'm not sure if she's the same Karma alpharise mentioned since she didn't have glasses. I didn't get a chance to interact with her at all, I only saw her from the stage. But she had a certain something about her which really got my attention.

Anyone had any experiences with either of these 2 ladies?

Yesterday around 4:30-6 PM: Some of the girls I saw: Asia, Malika, Emily, Rachel, Mandy, Sally, Sophia, Selina, Grace, Riley, Kira and a few others I don't know.

Hi. I'm wondering if anyone could provide me with some information of what Grace is like in the CR? I've been thinking of asking her but I would like to know what to expect.

Thanks

i used to see a dark skinned, busty dancer at Pigales, a University student I think. Then she disappeared from Pigales. Anyone know if this is the same girl.

Bandit

There is an ebony stunner at barbs that has finished school recently has began working in her chosen field , so she told me that starting in January she would only be dancing nights . Don't know if she has danced anywhere else . Her moniker is Asia .

Thanks for the info. I'll have to check her out. The Asia I remember from Pigales certainly was a stunner and very pleasant.

Bandit

Hi. I'm wondering if anyone could provide me with some information of what Grace is like in the CR? I've been thinking of asking her but I would like to know what to expect.

Thanks

She's awesome in the CR. By far the best mileage I've ever had. I had her once and really enjoyed myself. Her body may not be as toned as I'd like (I'm picky), but her skills more than made up for it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Guest g***y

Or Marina, definitely Mar......something.

Resemblance to fitness model Autumn Calabrese, so yeah, hot.

Warm and focused on the goal in the CR and just perfect for a two song lunch quickie.

I do find the daytime can be easier on the budget and the girls are happy to do their work in two songs than the 10 song ��� mess it can become in the later evening.

Or Marina, definitely Mar......something.

Resemblance to fitness model Autumn Calabrese, so yeah, hot.

Warm and focused on the goal in the CR and just perfect for a two song lunch quickie.

I do find the daytime can be easier on the budget and the girls are happy to do their work in two songs than the 10 song ��� mess it can become in the later evening.

There's definitely a daytime Marissa but I don't see the resemblance with the model you mentioned. Only that they're both slim brunettes.

Yes. The CR or Champagne Room is a number of small, somewhat private booths where you can have private dances with a dancer. The going rate is $20/song and the songs generally last 3 or 4 minutes.

Apart from the cover charge to enter the club, is there a cost to enter the CR?

Yes. The CR or Champagne Room is a number of small, somewhat private booths where you can have private dances with a dancer. The going rate is $20/song and the songs generally last 3 or 4 minutes.

And there generally isn't any cover charge to enter the club during the day.

Apart from the cover charge to enter the club, is there a cost to enter the CR?

It may be that tanz1868 was inquiring as to whether or not there is a cover charge to enter the CR area distinct from the 'per song' fee or rate negotiated with the dancer for the time spent in the CR.

While this has not been common in the Ottawa area, I do have a vague recollection of such a requirement at a club in Toronto - not sure but I believe it was Fillmore's. Don't recall if there was an 'at-the-door' cover charge, but in any event there was a requirement to fork over $10 (this was many years ago) in order to go to the the upstairs CR area - acccess was controlled by having one's hand 'stamped' at the downstairs bar and this was checked when entering the CR area with a smaller bar. At the time it struck me as a very odd and annoying setup.

I'm wondering if this is the sort of thing that tanz1868 had in mind with his inquiry.

• Like 1