My 5000th and last Post

All the best to you, Pete. You have been an exemplary member, voted Valued Member, for a long time the top poster, and one whose judgement could be relied on.

I want to thank you personally for all you've done for this community, the great posts, the recommendations, the laughs.

I remember a thread that named you "Cerb Ambassador." You are that and more.

Please keep in touch.

And congratulations on 5000 quality posts.

It's a pity and you will be missed. Unfortunately, cyber-land mimics real life and we all know that real life has it's ups and downs. Hopefully you will discover the fun again at a later date.

All the best to you, your family and your loved ones this holiday season! :)

Though opinions are sometimes divergent, the goal is generally the same, to make the forum a safe friendly and fun place. For that and your valued opinions, you will be missed.

Guest B*nzm*****r

I don't know you Pistol Pete nor am I familiar with the politics of CERB, however I only want to wish you well and thank-you for your significant contribution. All things change in life and I am sure many have learned from your experiences. Enjoy your journey no matter where it takes you.

Keeping it classy until the end, good on you Pete! Your contributions will be missed!

• Like 1

I couldn't give you rep points but second that.

I must ad that it's not solely the ladies creating this atmosphere. Just for the record.

Sorry to hear this Pete. Your contributions will be missed. Not just for the volume of contributions but also for your willingness to speak your mind (and occasionally "stir the pot" if it needs stirring.) Everyone should always feel welcome to voice their opinions here as long as they respect the other members. Good luck in future endeavors.

• Like 2

So long to my pistol packin' partner, I know your are not alone in your view of the current state of cerb. Hope to keep in touch and hope that some day you'll pop back in to say howdy!

Happy Trails partner!

sad to see you go pistolpete. always loved you're input. you were one of the members i always look for recommendations from.

• Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time

Pete, thank you for all your great contributions to the Cerb forums, and for the tremendous amount of time and effort you've put into the board. I'm glad to see that you plan to continue to enjoy the other social aspects of the board, and of course I hope that someday you'll feel the time is right to return to the forums. But for now, I'll use this opportunity to publicly thank you for everything!

This is Pete's thread, but of course we all know that a number of great contributors (both gents and ladies) have fallen by the wayside recently, many (both gents and ladies) for precisely the same reasons as cited by mod. The Cerb philosophy has served us so well in the past, and it's a philosophy that has been proven to work when we follow it. Hopefully the rest of us together can somehow succeed in restoring some of what we've lost.

Along that vein, I'm very encouraged to hear that the mods have been keeping their eye on what's been "killing the vibe". All I can say is that the mods would have my wholehearted support if concrete steps are indeed undertaken towards maintaining the long-term health and vibrancy of Cerb.

Cheers to you, Pete my friend!

Wrinkled

Sad to see you step out of the discussion forum Pete, I always admired you point of view on various subject, I'm glad you will be sticking around though since some of us here still need advice and someone with experience around. Good to know we can still reach you by PM my friend.

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and all the best in the coming year 2012. Also congrats on reaching 5000 post.

• Like 1

Pete ... This is really sad to see. x1000 thanks for all the contributions.

And Pete, the race is on to 10,000 posts ... Think of how much fun you can have getting there!:boobies:

Take care my friend!

• Like 1

Guest B*nzm*****r

If many of the good people are leaving or have left, I would have to ask PP to not leave. Time for all the good people to pull together irrespective of status. Please give this some thought and favourable consideration.

Thanks for this Pete, know it or not..You are taking a stand for the underdogs that have been on the receiving end of this smearing. Your contribution to this board deserves an applause, so, I applaud you.

Thank you for all your time and kind words you have had for me, I'll surely miss reading your good stuff. :)

• Like 1

Sorry to see you go, but it is not surprising. I slowed my posting almost a year ago for much of the same reason. I went from having a nomination as being a valuable member to being a basic lurker.

So sad it has come to this.

• Like 2

Sorry to see you go, but it is not surprising. I slowed my posting almost a year ago for much of the same reason. I went from having a nomination as being a valuable member to being a basic lurker.

So sad it has come to this.

Time for a NEW CERB? Same Cerb but reborn?

Hopefully you'll still comment on pictures in albums. I know the girls get a charge out of it.

I've enjoyed your reviews and comments.

I'm not sure if you realize, but you can block people and that way you don't see their comments. It works for me, about 40 on the block list.

Take care.

• Like 1

Guest Ou**or**n

You are on of the foundation members of this board and your contributions have always been excellent. I share many of your sentiments as I lost my desire to post months ago. I have also slowed down my involvement in this hobby as I find the negativity has flowed outside the board as well.

I am sorry but an entity is the sum of all it's parts. No disrespect to u pp (your valiant effort with the Xmas spirit did not go unnoticed) but to those who complain after the fact, well perhaps u should have tried to change the atmosphere sooner!

To one and all a very Merry Christmas.

• Like 2

Let's do it now! For my part, I've offered a conciliatory hand to any I've offended or upset this year, and am eager for a new beginning.

Thank you, Pete, for encouraging this discussion.

• Like 2

Hey Pete..... I don't know you but I have to say thank you for your commitment to the board. Plus I think its necessary to acknowledge your way too cool profile pic!

Peace!

WR

Let's do it now! For my part, I've offered a conciliatory hand to any I've offended or upset this year, and am eager for a new beginning.

Thank you, Pete, for encouraging this discussion.

I second this motion! As well, I will do my best not to hijack threads and stick to the forum decorum at hand, sex play fun lighthearted stuff and won't make fun of men lol...Okay I'min!