Congratulations Lee Richards on Reaching 1,000 Posts!!!

Well everyone.....I was a little surprised by this as I hadn`t really noticed my post count lately ! Thanks for the kind words ..... it really does mean alot as do all of you !

My posts aren`t exactly overly serious or mind challenging for sure :roll:..... but folks I luv being here so as long as you put up with my senseless bibble, ridiculous shenanigans, bad jokes, and Austin Powers like charm.....then I am going to hang around for a bit ;)

As for my serious side....I do have one...really I do...lol

True story....I was meeting with the board of directors 2 weeks before Xmas....annual budget meeting. I got just a TAD bit pissed off at some things said so I stood up and spoke and started with a quote from one of my favorite SNL actors .....may he rest in peace.

I still have the same job fyi...but wow....interesting ;) Thx again everyone !

16526139-2e6

• Like 5

Congratulations Lee! Your silliness and your point of view enriches us all. I'll have to lend you my book, 'The Chris Farley Show.' :)

Atta boy Lee! Keep posting!! I enjoy your comments here! I had to congratulate my good friend! ;)

Congratulations Lee on the first thousand. I have enjoyed your writing and posts here and meeting you as a Cerb online friend. Keep it up!