Things that make you go hmmm?

Not to offend anyone this may appeal to, but I just came back from a grocery store that was offering a nice package of "marinated pork bung".

Not being exactly sure if my take on bung was the same as their's, it was confirmed when I read the French version, "rectum du porc mariné".

Hmmm.

Perhaps with a Greek salad?

So I just happen to come across a picture for this movie and I have to say it has me intrigued. Will it be one of those movies that is just so ridiculous that you can't stop laughing or will it just be plain bad. If it's on Netflix I may just have to sneak a peak, lol.

piranhaconda_300x400.jpg

I took my young niece to a fair and rodeo on Friday afternoon

I saw a sign on a set of corrals that said "Kids Live Pony Ride"

So I am thinking "Hmmm No Shit ! "

It wouldn't be much fun pushing my niece around on a DEAD HORSE now would it ? ;)

Guest W***ledi*Time

Brought to you by MasterCard, and Sparkasse bank in Chemnitz, Germany - the Karl Marx credit card:

image.axd?picture=2012%2f6%2fkarl_marx_credit_card.jpg

(Chemnitz, once part of East Germany, was formerly known as Karl-Marx-Stadt.)

when i lived out in omemee ontario there is a provincial park, emily park.it is fenced in and along the fence they have no tresspassing signs. from where i was on the road i could see all these people on the beach . wonder if i should have called 911 or the park ranger. hmmm, what are parks for again.

• Like 1

Visiting mom for holiday weekend (starting now)

First order of business...her internet is down, fix it. Run through the diagnostics on the computer, up comes "contact online support"...duh, can't get on the internet, how the hell am I going to get online support.

Figured it out on my own, and can post as you can see

RG

when i lived out in omemee ontario there is a provincial park, emily park.it is fenced in and along the fence they have no tresspassing signs. from where i was on the road i could see all these people on the beach . wonder if i should have called 911 or the park ranger. hmmm, what are parks for again.

Reminds me of a park sign I saw once, years ago ...

Park Restrictions

No camping

No fires

No loud noise

No boating

No swimming

No fishing

No dogs

No frisbees

No picnicking

No littering

Have a great day! Enjoy your park!

• Like 1

Guest **zz**x

Oops my mistake!

Edited by **zz**x
Already mentioned

Why is it that instructions for microwaving food often say "let stand for 2 minutes before serving"? I don't know about you, but I just let the dish sit there -- no standing involved!

Hmmmm, makes me think of the time that my wife came home and told me she was stopped by the Mounties. They had her for speeding, passing on a double line and a brake light was out. He gave her a warning! My God, if that was me I'd have been in jail. All I could say to her was, " So, just how short WAS your skirt? "

So Lee, just how short was your skirt?!

Well a couple of years ago I lost my drivers licence for stupidly passing a school bus with the lights flashing. I had to take my drivers test again and thought it might give me a slight advantage to wear a tight low top . Definitly did not work, I failed and then some with a severe scolding from the examiner. He was not the least bit impressed with my nearly exposed breasts. Hmmmmm

Next time around my mother, a wiley chick herself told me men liked legs way more than breasts. To ensure total success I wore the short skirt and another tight top. Still no luck and he failed me again. So this time I cried my eyes out and he gave me my licence back. Hmmmm, tears worked but titties and shaply legs did not. Big Hmmmm.

Guest **zz**x

A woman crying works like kryponite - men are basically defenceless in the face of female tears - but please use this power sparingly!

Well a couple of years ago I lost my drivers licence for stupidly passing a school bus with the lights flashing. I had to take my drivers test again and thought it might give me a slight advantage to wear a tight low top . Definitly did not work, I failed and then some with a severe scolding from the examiner. He was not the least bit impressed with my nearly exposed breasts. Hmmmmm

Next time around my mother, a wiley chick herself told me men liked legs way more than breasts. To ensure total success I wore the short skirt and another tight top. Still no luck and he failed me again. So this time I cried my eyes out and he gave me my licence back. Hmmmm, tears worked but titties and shaply legs did not. Big Hmmmm.

Edited by **zz**x
spelling

A woman crying works like kryponite - men are basically defenceless in the face of female tears - but please use this power sparingly!

I promise I did not use it for power, I was so upset. The first time he demanded I take driving lessons in order to improve which I did at a cost of over $500. The school assurred me I was ready to pass the test.

I neglected to mention in my first story this was the same examiner that gave me my licence at the age of 16, I remember thinking then he was kind of cranky. 20 years later his disposition was certainly not better but even worse.

Good news though, I am now very careful when I see a bus. :icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_smile:

Magazines frequently have lists of the "Top 100 Sexiest Women Alive", or something like that.

Do they really have to specify that the women be alive, or are there a lot more necrophiliacs out there than we think there are?

Watching the Olympics ... In men's gymnastics they call them the Parallel Bars. In women's gymnastics, they are the Uneven Bars.

Why aren't they called the Non-parallel Bars?

During my last trip home I had to visit one of my favourite clothing stores there and fell in love with a dress, I found it in my size and was ready to buy it when I suddenly saw the tag which said 'DO NOT WASH' so it wasn't hand wash or dry clean only but a non-washable dress!! :confused0024:

• Like 1

A balconette bra that's generally known as a balcony bra is so named owing to your indisputable fact that it serves like a balcony for ones breasts. These objectives are done together with the help of sustenance from a base within the breasts, which potential clients into the development of the sort of balcony. The benefit is frequently the breasts look fuller plus more considerable after you dress in these a bra simply because it ends in an upward push through the decrease facet. The truth is that is certainly a beloved of women who go for plunging neck lines owing for the incontrovertible fact that it will help them display an outstanding cleavage.

balconette_bra02.jpg

It genuinely is suitable for occasions through which you transpire to become looking for target to by yourself from males. However, you ought to continually guard towards overdoing it. There are numerous ladies who're bewildered concerning the variances in regards to the 50 percent cup bra together with balcony bra. The true secret variance in among the two lies from the way the bra is decreased or made. The cuts within the fifty percent cup brassiere are definitely more elaborate, while that within the balcony bra is much more delicate without having obtaining extending to cover the whole duration while in the breast.

(Okay, got that? LOL)

balconette_bra03.jpg

• Like 1

Well as a frequent user of hotels a question. Why do hotel rooms with two queen size beds have either only 1 armchair, or none at all, but a room with 1 king size bed have a couch and armchair, or at least two armchairs (at least in my experience)

If a room has two queen size beds, it is plausible that there could be up to four people in the room

A room with one king size bed, plausible only one person, usually two in the room

So why more seating in a room that likely will have less people in it

hmmmm.....

RG

• Like 1

Just joined Costco. They have a Costco American Express card which comes with the membership...only thing I didn't have to apply for the AmEx card

How can a credit card company issue a cc without you applying for it first.

And no, they didn't ask for my SIN, which cc companies usually do when applying for a card

Makes me go hmmm

Anyhow scissors go to it when I get it, one card is enough

RG

Why do all sets of instructions start by telling you how important it is that you read the instructions? What the heck do they think I am doing?